Thanks a lot, that was way fast!

-Lee
    2009-12-27 06:18 PM
    Could someone create this app for me please, Thank you
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-background-check-app.png 
    2009-12-27 06:46 PM
    heres the icons ya'll requested

check spelling on background check app
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-aim.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aim_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-background-check-app.png [RELEASE] iSatin-background-check-app_cat.png 
    2009-12-27 07:12 PM
    Thanks for the quick make ithug
    2009-12-27 07:16 PM
    oh i still love Carbon=) damn X...took my attention away already lol. I won't forsake thee! lmao
    2009-12-28 01:11 AM
    lol
    2009-12-28 06:27 AM
    here you go =)
    Thanks for it sir. Appreciate it
    2009-12-28 11:30 AM
    Hello, I would have liked LockBackground without the slider?
    Can you give me that?
    See post 5030!
    Thank you.
    2009-12-28 01:46 PM
    Morning Gang...
    2009-12-28 03:18 PM
    Hi, i'm a newbie to all these themes and love it.
    Last night i installed it from cydia and two last pages (5 and 6)shows up the same ( as "www") even icons on the home page are the same. How can i fix it ? Thanks.

I'm attaching screen shots to explain it better.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    2009-12-28 04:47 PM
    Can anyone convert these Icons,please.

Thanks in advance.
    Greets
    trigger64
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-atomuhr.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bclassiclite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bild.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cro-mag.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finanzen.net.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icabmobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-klicktel.png [RELEASE] iSatin-power-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-topple.png 
    2009-12-28 05:09 PM
    Hi, i'm a newbie to all these themes and love it.
    Last night i installed it from cydia and two last pages (5 and 6)shows up the same ( as "www") even icons on the home page are the same. How can i fix it ? Thanks.
    Thats odd.. Two WWW pages? That should not be. Do you know how to SSH? I'll have to look into the issue.
    2009-12-28 05:16 PM
    sorry, i have no idea how to SSH.
    I installed from cydia and did everything like says in "read me" file but step 6 and step 7.
    Is that might be a problem ?

Thanks.
    2009-12-28 05:32 PM
    sorry, i have no idea how to SSH.
    I installed from cydia and did everything like says in "read me" file but step 6 and step 7.
    Is that might be a problem ?

Thanks.
    iSatin just might have 2 www pages... It's been so long since i used this theme i forget.. Did you look at the iSatin read me in the iSatin theme download or did you use another read me. I'll have to download the Isatin theme from the first post to look at the read me too... Now I feel like a n00b
    2009-12-28 05:37 PM
    Can anyone convert these Icons,please.

Thanks in advance.
    Greets
    trigger64
    Sure.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-atomuhr.png [RELEASE] iSatin-atomuhr_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bclassiclite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bclassiclite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bild.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bild_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cro-mag.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cro-mag_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finanzen.net.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finanzen.net_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icabmobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icabmobile_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-klicktel.png [RELEASE] iSatin-klicktel_cat.png 
    2009-12-28 05:39 PM
    more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-power-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-power-pro_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-topple.png [RELEASE] iSatin-topple_cat.png 
    2009-12-28 05:40 PM
    Sorry, my fault, i read "read me file" from iSatin Carbon.
    I just download iSatin, checked, and it looks like iSatin doesn't have "starred" page.
    Sorry for the confusion and thanks.
    2009-12-28 06:02 PM
    @blkcadi
    Wow very fast:Thank you so much.
    Greets
    trigger64

P.S Can anyone made this two Lockscreens without the "Carbon"?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground1.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground.png  
    Last edited by trigger64; 2009-12-28 at 06:37 PM.
    2009-12-28 06:04 PM
    Ryan Ocampo....i attached below your "Ryan Ocampo" Page5.png .....let me know if thats good for you=) Btw....be sure to right click and click save link as NOT save image as or the image will be too small. Here is how it will look:

and here is the actual Page5.png you want to replace your current Page5.png in iSatin's theme:

so you can either do what i said above to save the imaged attached BELOW, or just right click and save as off the fullsize shot posted ABOVE=)

EDIT: NOTE THIS....if you put it in Carbon's theme you have to rename it to "page5.png" since Carbon uses lowercase "P"....if you put it in the iSatin folder, name it "Page5.png" with a capital "P"=)
    @blkcadi: Can i have one just like this that will say, "LordErick70"? Also, if its not too much to ask, I would like the same name on the lockscreen between the word password and the four squares where the password get entered into? Thank you.

@blkcadi: Can i have one just like this that will say, "LordErick70"? Also, if its not too much to ask, I would like the same name on the lockscreen between the word password and the four squares where the password get entered into? Thank you.
    @Z, I just realized that blkcadi is not on. Would you be able to help me out? I wouldn't mind donating again if I need to. Thanks!
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2009-12-28 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-28 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD