Nice!!!

By the Way... Now that you got the action to work would mind posting new icons that you make here? That would help to build the icon pack and help out the folks that don't use SSH.

Thanks!
    2009-09-17 03:39 PM
    @Zausser Nice theme. Could you make icons for: Monopoly, M.Box, QuickOffice, FerrariGT, dTunes, WunderRadio, Trapster, Police Scaner, Delivery & xGPS.

I have the accompanied icons if required.

Thanks in advance.
    2009-09-17 04:31 PM
    @Zausser Nice theme. Could you make icons for: Monopoly, M.Box, QuickOffice, FerrariGT, dTunes, WunderRadio, Trapster, Police Scaner, Delivery & xGPS.

Thanks in advance.
    If possible could you post a screenshot of the icons? if not I'll locate them... I'm at work so I'll get to these tonight.
    2009-09-17 05:00 PM
    Nice!!!

By the Way... Now that you got the action to work would mind posting new icons that you make here? That would help to build the icon pack and help out the folks that don't use SSH.

Thanks!
    yup. i will start making icons ASAP

for those of you who want to request icons. If you want you can go to this website App Shopper: iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery and post the icon you want done and how the name of the app shows up on your phone so that it can be easier for zausser to make the icon pack at the end. i will do my best to fulfill all request and help out
    Last edited by eFXx; 2009-09-17 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-17 05:20 PM

Thanks in advance.
    here are the ones i found. for the rest a screen shot would be cool
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-delivery.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dtunes.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ferrarigt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-monopoly.png [RELEASE] iSatin-police-scaner.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quickoffice.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wunderradio.png 
    2009-09-17 06:27 PM
    Can anyone make these icons? I don't have photoshop:
    Air Hockey
    AP Mobile
    Around Me
    Asphalt 4
    Bloons
    Bounce On
    Brick Breaker Revolution
    Brothers In Arms
    Crash Bandicoot Nitro
    Cro-Mag Rally
    Cube
    Doodle Jump
    FileAid
    Flick Bowling
    Flick Fishing

Thanks!
    Chris
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-air-hockey.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ap-mobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-around-me.png [RELEASE] iSatin-asphalt-4.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bloons.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bounce-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brick-breaker-revolution.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brothers-arms.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crash-bandicoot-nitro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cro-mag-rally.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cube.png [RELEASE] iSatin-doodle-jump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fileaid.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flick-bowling.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flick-fishing.png 
    2009-09-17 07:36 PM
    More Icons needed please:

IDracula
    IFitness
    MazeFinger
    Mini Golf Wacky Worlds
    Modern Combat
    Moto Chaser
    PhoneFlix
    Pocket Express
    Privately
    Rss Runner
    Slacker Radio
    SlingPlayer
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Spore Origins
    Super Monkey Ball

Thanks again.... just a few more to go!

Chris
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-idracula.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ifitness.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mazefinger.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mini-golf-wacky-worlds.png [RELEASE] iSatin-modern-combat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-moto-chaser.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phoneflix.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pocket-express.png [RELEASE] iSatin-privately.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rss-runner.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slacker-radio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slingplayer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sonic-hedgehog.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spore-origins.png [RELEASE] iSatin-super-monkey-ball.png 
    2009-09-17 07:41 PM
    A few more needed:

Tank
    TUAW
    Urbanspoon
    USA Today
    Yellow Pages

Thanks for all the help! This theme rocks!!

Chris
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-tank.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tuaw.png [RELEASE] iSatin-urbanspoon.png [RELEASE] iSatin-usa-today.png [RELEASE] iSatin-yelllow-pages.png 
    2009-09-17 07:44 PM
    i think im done messing with my setup..lol

2009-09-17 07:48 PM
    A few more needed:

Tank
    TUAW
    Urbanspoon
    USA Today
    Yellow Pages

Thanks for all the help! This theme rocks!!

Chris
    started from the bottom just in case someone was doing them too
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-tank.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tuaw.png [RELEASE] iSatin-urbanspoon.png [RELEASE] iSatin-usa-today.png [RELEASE] iSatin-yellow-pages.png 
    2009-09-17 07:55 PM
    started from the bottom just in case someone was doing them too

Thanks Eflamenco! That was fast!

Chris
    2009-09-17 08:08 PM
    More Icons needed please:

IDracula
    IFitness
    MazeFinger
    Mini Golf Wacky Worlds
    Modern Combat
    Moto Chaser
    PhoneFlix
    Pocket Express
    Privately
    Rss Runner
    Slacker Radio
    SlingPlayer
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Spore Origins
    Super Monkey Ball

Thanks again.... just a few more to go!

Chris
    some more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-idracula.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ifitness.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mazefinger.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mini-golf-wacky-worlds.png [RELEASE] iSatin-modern-combat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phoneflix.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pocket-express.png [RELEASE] iSatin-privately.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rss-runner.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slingplayer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sonic-hedgehog.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spore-origins.png [RELEASE] iSatin-super-monkey-ball.png 
    2009-09-17 08:10 PM
    forgot one...these icons are easy to make because you provided the icons!!! thanks for that. + very easy to make bc of the script he made for photoshop!!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-slacker-radio.png 
    2009-09-17 08:13 PM
    some more

Thanks.... and thanks for fixing the Super Monkey Ball icon too.

Chris
    2009-09-17 08:14 PM
    [QUOTE=eflamenco;4955601]i think im done messing with my setup..lol

If you're like me you'll never be done!

I'm going to finish the springboard html clock tonight and post it in an "ADD ON PACK" for this theme. First thing it will consist of is the optional HTML clock and the optional Page0.png. This theme is going to have so many options It'll be like 4 themes in one!
    2009-09-17 09:11 PM
    Can anyone make these icons? I don't have photoshop:
    Air Hockey
    AP Mobile
    Around Me
    Asphalt 4
    Bloons
    Bounce On
    Brick Breaker Revolution
    Brothers In Arms
    Crash Bandicoot Nitro
    Cro-Mag Rally
    Cube
    Doodle Jump
    FileAid
    Flick Bowling
    Flick Fishing

Thanks!
    Chris
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-air-hockey.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ap-mobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-around-me.png [RELEASE] iSatin-asphalt-4.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bloons.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bounce-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brick-breaker-revolution.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brothers-arms.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crash-bandicoot-nitro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cro-mag-rally.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cube.png [RELEASE] iSatin-doodle.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fileaid.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flick-bowling.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flick-fishing.png 
    2009-09-17 09:31 PM
    If you're like me you'll never be done!

I'm going to finish the springboard html clock tonight and post it in an "ADD ON PACK" for this theme. First thing it will consist of is the optional HTML clock and the optional Page0.png. This theme is going to have so many options It'll be like 4 themes in one![/QUOTE]

im going to have to stock up on theraflu because this theme is going to be SICK!!!
    2009-09-17 09:57 PM

i can't get the icon to show up on the iphone there a look at the icon and i put it there /private/var/stash/Themes.Y5fBG2/iSatin.theme/Icons
    ca some one help thanks
    2009-09-18 12:11 AM

i can't get the icon to show up on the iphone there a look at the icon and i put it there /private/var/stash/Themes.Y5fBG2/iSatin.theme/Icons
    ca some one help thanks
    That's where it goes. Make sure it's named correct, Caps and all. You will need to re-spring for it to apply...

Just so you know that Icon didn't complete the Action. Please make sure foreground color is set to black and try it again. look at some of the other Icons to compare.
    2009-09-18 12:22 AM
    it dose it in this one to and i did make it
    2009-09-18 12:31 AM
6,493 ... 345671555105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD