thanks Z! i TOLD you it'd eat at ya and you'd have to change it again! rofl! i think THIS is it though...for real haha. ttyl on bro! great work as usual=) btw....my weather icon tweaks i made last night that i sent you seem to be displaying perfectly for day time now=) i'm sure you noticed, so i think weather icon is a wrap=)
    2009-10-23 08:02 PM
    Regarding the Clock....would somebody be so kind to send me a wallpaper.html file with:

24 hour time format
    in Day, date month

I've been playing around with a html editor but all i get is problems because I don't know which values I have to change.

last question what program has this weather icon in Zausser's post, no. 1414 ??

TIA!!
    Hi... I'll try and get a 24 hour html for you in the future... I'm super busy now with work and other theme commitments. Hopefully someone here can get it for you before I can. If not hold tight.

The Weather Widget is the ibnyaffa Carbon weather widget. It's almost out of beta and is planed for this weekend release.

The widget has a screen shot posted on the first post and will be available for download here and on Cydia. You will need to edit the .js and enter your zip so ssh is needed. In the future this widget will pull info from the native weather app.

Thanks!
    2009-10-23 08:13 PM
    Could someone please make me the following icons?

1. Fast&Furious
    2. Jelly Car
    3. Asteroids
    4. iYamoto
    5. Phaze
    6. Whiteboard
    7. GloBall
    8. ZumoDrive
    9. AcroBible (KJV)
    10. Groceries
    11. Fraculator
    12. xGPS

I also have a question, I want to replace the springjump icon for page 0, been looking around the iPhone file system for a while and have not been able to locate the icon file. Could someone please post the path? Thanks.
    2009-10-23 08:34 PM
    LOOK FOR THE RELEASE HERE TONIGHT! Will be on Cydia soon...

You'll have to change the zip to yours in the configureme.js to have your local weather shown... Stay tuned! Thanks to ibnyaffa for making this possible!!!
    2009-10-23 08:51 PM
    sorry i forgot it

in order:

DTFL
    WunderRadio
    mplayer
    SNCF Direct
    StreetsRage
    S.K.O.B. 2
    WhatsApp
    Tap-Fu

thanks
    dont forget me m8

thanks
    2009-10-23 09:49 PM
    sorry if it's been discussed but could someone walk me through the process of replacing app icons?
    2009-10-23 10:07 PM
    sorry if it's been discussed but could someone walk me through the process of replacing app icons?
    You need to know how to SSH. If you do the root is:

For Carbon
    Private/Var/Stash/Themes/Carbon.theme/Icons

For iSatin
    Private/Var/Stash/Themes/iSatin.theme/Icons

Only the Springboard icons get added to this root. NOT the Categories icons.
    2009-10-23 10:20 PM

1. Fast&Furious
    2. Jelly Car
    3. Asteroids
    4. iYamoto
    5. Phaze
    6. Whiteboard
    7. GloBall
    8. ZumoDrive
    9. AcroBible (KJV)
    10. Groceries
    11. Fraculator
    12. xGPS

I also have a question, I want to replace the springjump icon for page 0, been looking around the iPhone file system for a while and have not been able to locate the icon file. Could someone please post the path? Thanks.

Look in the folder that the theme icons are located.. Scroll down and you will find icons named page0, page1 and so on.. Those are the springboard icons. :-)
    2009-10-23 10:34 PM
    sorry i forgot it

in order:

DTFL
    WunderRadio
    mplayer
    SNCF Direct
    StreetsRage
    S.K.O.B. 2
    WhatsApp
    Tap-Fu

thanks
    OK, hope I got them named correctly, let us know if they are not correct.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-dtfl.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dtfl_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mplayer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mplayer_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-s.k.o.b-.2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-s.k.o.b.-2_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sncf-direct.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sncf-direct_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-streetrage.png [RELEASE] iSatin-streetrage_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tap-fu.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tap-fu_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-whatsapp.png [RELEASE] iSatin-whatsapp_alt.png 
    2009-10-23 10:36 PM
    last one
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-wunderradio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wunderradio_alt.png 
    2009-10-23 10:37 PM
    @Zausser: Just so you know, as I've been working on my new theme "NeoStyle"... I'm starting to realize more and more how much I've been influenced by this theme's style: Sexy, Silky, and Simple.

I know I've given you kudos before, but you're due for it again.

+1 kudos!
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-10-23 11:06 PM
    @Zausser: Just so you know, as I've been working on my new theme "NeoStyle"... I'm starting to realize more and more how much I've been influenced by this theme's style: Sexy, Silky, and Simple.

I know I've given you kudos before, but you're due for it again.

+1 kudos!
    Thanks for the kudos my friend! If I could hit the thanks button more then once I would! I've seen what you got cooking with NeoStyle and I'm sure that'll be a very clean/sexy theme that the community will be lucky to have!

Sorry I cant seem to poke my head out of this thread to much...

Guess I need to get out more often. lol

You Rock: k.nitsua. Thank you for taking the time and stopping by.

+1 to you as well!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD NOW Get it from the first post!!!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-24 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-24 04:15 AM
    Thanks for the kudos my friend! If I could hit the thanks button more then once I would! I've seen what you got cooking with NeoStyle and I'm sure that'll be a very clean/sexy theme that the community will be lucky to have!

Sorry I cant seem to poke my head out of this thread to much...

Guess I need to get out more often. lol

You Rock: k.nitsua. Thank you for taking the time and stopping by.

+1 to you as well!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD NOW Get it from the first post!!!
    I gotta say I'm pretty excited about this widget. Thanks Zausser and tell IBN it is much appreciated for the great work.
    2009-10-24 04:30 AM
    I gotta say I'm pretty excited about this widget. Thanks Zausser and tell IBN it is much appreciated for the great work.
    Thanks.. I will tell him... This widget will continue to grow like my themes. we pushed this out early because we want folks to have it.
    2009-10-24 04:40 AM

1. Fast&Furious
    2. Jelly Car
    3. Asteroids
    4. iYamoto
    5. Phaze
    6. Whiteboard
    7. GloBall
    8. ZumoDrive
    9. AcroBible (KJV)
    10. Groceries
    11. Fraculator
    12. xGPS

Found artwork for all but 2 of your requests (( iYamoto and xGPS ))
    check spelling please.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-acrobible-kjv.png [RELEASE] iSatin-acrobible-kjv_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-asteroids.png [RELEASE] iSatin-asteroids_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fast-furious.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fast-furious_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-globall.png [RELEASE] iSatin-globall_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-groceries.png [RELEASE] iSatin-groceries_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-jelly-car.png [RELEASE] iSatin-jelly-car_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phaze.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phaze_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 04:57 AM
    last ones.
    If you can take a screen shot without themes applied on the 2 missing icons I will make the rest for you.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-whiteboard.png [RELEASE] iSatin-whiteboard_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zumodrive.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zumodrive_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 04:59 AM
    Could some one help with these icons please?

Line 1: Skype, Text Plus, Private Pics, Photoshop.com Mopbile
    Line 2: Free Photo Filter, Flickr, Shutterfly, Photobucket
    Line 3: Open Table, Hello Vino, 5,800 Drinks and Cocktails, Snowbomb
    Line 4: Import Tuner, Super Street

Line 1: Sleepmaker Rain, Slingshot cowboy, Volkswagen Scirocco Challenge, Nissan Cube Party
    Line 2: Tic Tac Toe

Line 2: Fed Ex, Amazon, ATM Hunter, Big Day
    Line 3: Wells Fargo, E-Trade, Tune Wiki

Line 1: Soda Snap, Metro Europe, WN Greek, Currency Exchange
    Line 2: Trip Case, Flight Tracker, Local Picks by Trip Advisor, AAA Discounts
    Line 3: S.F. Exploration Guide, Zip Car, Comcast, Dictionary
    Line 4: Lock Mail, Web MD

Any that have already been done please disregard.

P.S. Zausser you're help is much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time.
    Last edited by threefiftyz; 2009-10-24 at 05:46 AM.
    2009-10-24 05:39 AM
    Great weather widget!!
    2009-10-24 05:41 AM
    Could some one help with these icons please?

P.S. Zausser you're help is much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time.
    Have you gone through the icon pack?

lawdy lawdy my friend, do you actually use all those apps?

I'll start on them guys, nothing going on right now anyway.

Yup, some that you have posted are in the pack for sure, I have made a bunch of them.
    Try that and then take another screenie and I'll work on them for you.

Are you using the correct icon set? some look so small?????????
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-24 at 05:57 AM.
    2009-10-24 05:54 AM
    @blkcadi...I already asked Z and he said he would, I know he's pretty busy this weekend.. Would you happen to know how to make an icon in the same style as the "star" on the homescreen? I would like one for sms messages in that same style.
    2009-10-24 06:02 AM
6,493 ... 2262707172737482122172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD