Found artwork for all but 2 of your requests (( iYamoto and xGPS ))
    check spelling please.
    Blkcadi,

Thank for making those icons for me, here are the missing ones (plus a few others if you don't mind )and it looks like the spelling for iYamoto is suppose to be iYamato. I also included some alternative icons for Fast&Furious, Groceries and Whiteboard.
    Attached Files
    2009-10-24 06:08 PM
    see if I did't really mess this up... I haven't tested it at all because I'm at work...

Make backup of original! You may need it.
    Thank you very much Zausser, didn't need the backup....worked very well!!
    2009-10-24 06:11 PM
    Thanks , but it's not working .... and wallpaper is black :S ....
    Odd.. Celf said it worked...
    2009-10-24 06:18 PM
    Do you have the categories icon mixed up w the springboard icon? I believe the SB icon is 100x100 and cat are 69x69. Check the properties of the icons on your desktop and be sure youre using the right one.
    Yah I verified that I am using 69x69 and resprung and power cycled the phone. Even deleted the icon out of the phone using fugu and then added it again. Any suggestions.
    2009-10-24 06:33 PM
    Yah I verified that I am using 69x69 and resprung and power cycled the phone. Even deleted the icon out of the phone using fugu and then added it again. Any suggestions.
    the springboard icons are 100x100 pixels. check again
    2009-10-24 06:45 PM
    Odd.. Celf said it worked...
    I ssh to icarbon.theme and replace wallpaper.html and i got black wallpaper not carbon wallpaper .... i don't know do you understand me I mean 24-h LiveClock for icon of clock.....
    2009-10-24 06:52 PM
    I ssh to icarbon.theme and replace wallpaper.html and i got black wallpaper not carbon wallpaper .... i don't know do you understand me I mean 24-h LiveClock for icon of clock.....
    This' for the wallpaper not live clock. Still your wallpaper shouldn't be black. Sorry... I've have to look into this further.
    2009-10-24 06:56 PM
    Yeah I double checked all of them in finder and they are 69x69.
    2009-10-24 07:40 PM
    i just added the weather widget and just have a question right now its cloudy where i am and the clouds stretch all the way under the clock is that right if so no problem and by the way this theme is awesome thank you
    2009-10-24 07:43 PM
    Can somebody make me these icons?

Speechmemos (dont know the exact translation . sorry)
    yxcoder
    iReal SMS
    AroundMe
    usedbudget
    cams Ahoy!
    iLiga
    Nimbuzz
    TankPro
    Quicksheet
    Flight Control
    YouNote

... or please post the .psd File for making them. i can´t find it with the forum search.

Additionally,
    is it possible to make a 24h Time in the theme for european users?

i mean this timestamp

Thx a lot ... this is the greatest theme alive

Edit:
    Here a Screen from my "Wishlist"
    Last edited by Maddeen; 2009-10-24 at 09:00 PM.
    2009-10-24 07:49 PM
    i just added the weather widget and just have a question right now its cloudy where i am and the clouds stretch all the way under the clock is that right if so no problem and by the way this theme is awesome thank you
    Can you post a screen shot... One of the images i left over the clock.. It was light clouds.. I thought it was cool cloudy but could still see the clock..

Yeah I double checked all of them in finder and they are 69x69.
    okay? the spingboard icons that belong in root:

private/var/stash/themes/carbon.theme/icons = 100x100pixels

If you post a screen shot I can help more.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-24 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-24 08:00 PM
    Can you post a screen shot... One of the images i left over the clock.. It was light clouds.. I thought it was cool cloudy but could still see the clock..

ok here is the screenshot its not a problem just wasnt sure if it was normal thanks again for great theme
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-weather.jpg  
    2009-10-24 08:06 PM

So notice the etrade icon is bigger (star with wifi symbol above it) I tried both sizes neither work?

Also SBS settings does not work. I would hate to restore and jailbreak again just to start all over but
    2009-10-24 08:48 PM
    So notice the etrade icon is bigger (star with wifi symbol above it) I tried both sizes neither work?

Also SBS settings does not work. I would hate to restore and jailbreak again just to start all over but
    Ya know, after thinking about it, I seem to remember something like this happening to me. If I remember correct, I had to remove the app from categories, make sure the icon was spelled proper and let it go to the springboard at regular size... then, after rechecking spelling of the categories icon, put the app back into categories. Basically, check spelling of both icons, remove, respring, place back and respring. I dunno if it'll help. If the icon does not change to the regular sized theme icon in springboard , it is DEFINATELY not spelled EXACT (caps,spaces,everything must be EXACT)
    2009-10-24 08:58 PM
    ok here is the screenshot its not a problem just wasnt sure if it was normal thanks again for great theme

is there any way to shrink the clouds so they dont stretch to the clock also put them in a bubble with the temperature thanks
    2009-10-24 09:18 PM
    Blkcadi,

Thank for making those icons for me, here are the missing ones (plus a few others if you don't mind )and it looks like the spelling for iYamoto is suppose to be iYamato. I also included some alternative icons for Fast&Furious, Groceries and Whiteboard.
    Here they are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-fast-furious.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fast-furious_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fractulator.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fractulator_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-groceries.png [RELEASE] iSatin-groceries_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imaze.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imaze_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iyamato.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iyamato_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-number-line.png [RELEASE] iSatin-number-line_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skype.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skype_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 09:43 PM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-whiteboard.png [RELEASE] iSatin-whiteboard_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-xgps.png [RELEASE] iSatin-xgps_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 09:44 PM
    I made them again just in case it was me.........
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-mobile-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mobile-pro_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 09:53 PM
    Ya know, after thinking about it, I seem to remember something like this happening to me. If I remember correct, I had to remove the app from categories, make sure the icon was spelled proper and let it go to the springboard at regular size... then, after rechecking spelling of the categories icon, put the app back into categories. Basically, check spelling of both icons, remove, respring, place back and respring. I dunno if it'll help. If the icon does not change to the regular sized theme icon in springboard , it is DEFINATELY not spelled EXACT (caps,spaces,everything must be EXACT)
    Just to make sure I am doing it correctly, what do I compare the spelling to?
    2009-10-24 09:54 PM
    ^^^^ the icons were correct the first time. I put then in the icon pack last night.
    2009-10-24 10:00 PM
6,493 ... 2565737475767785125175 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD