Can somebody make me these icons?

Speechmemos (dont know the exact translation . sorry)
    yxcoder
    iReal SMS
    AroundMe
    usedbudget
    cams Ahoy!
    iLiga
    Nimbuzz
    TankPro
    Quicksheet
    Flight Control
    YouNote
    I have made some.
    Although you gave me names of the icons needed, they are not in order so I can not name them.
    Pleas take a look aand please give me the names in an order. thx
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-aroundme.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aroundme_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flight-control.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flight-control_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ireal-sms.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ireal-sms_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tankpro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tankpro_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 10:14 PM
    Just to make sure I am doing it correctly, what do I compare the spelling to?
    Press the app on the springboard till the "x" to delete comes up... press x to delete and you will see the EXACT NAME..then just cancel.
    2009-10-24 10:23 PM
    Can somebody make me these icons?
    A few I figured out by searching.

There are 2 I cant find names for, if you can give me the names I will post them. Thx
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-cams-ahoy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cams-ahoy_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iliga.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iliga_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-nimbuzz.png [RELEASE] iSatin-nimbuzz_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quicksheet.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quicksheet_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-younote.png [RELEASE] iSatin-younote_cat.png 
    2009-10-24 10:25 PM
    This' for the wallpaper not live clock. Still your wallpaper shouldn't be black. Sorry... I've have to look into this further.

i dont know why is black , but i make a backup of old wallpaper.html and now it ok......If you find how to make 24h live clock icon , post here
    2009-10-24 10:25 PM
    @blkcadi
    Thx a lot, faster than thunder - only had to rename
    Around me --> AroundMe
    Flight Control --> FlightControl
    iReal SMS --> iRealSMS

first - from your icons /younote/cams ahoy/ donīt work - they look as before. and they got the right spelling (if the attached screen shows the right way to check spelling)

second - the one your searching for are UsedBudget, VoiceMemos and yxcoder

third -
    Although you gave me names of the icons needed, they are not in order so I can not name them.
    Pleas take a look aand please give me the names in an order. thx
    Donīt know what you exactly mean .. sorry but my english is not good.
    Donīt think that you mean this(below) by "in order"

1. VoiceMemos (dont know the exact translation . sorry)
    2. yxcoder
    3. iRealSMS
    4. AroundMe
    5. UsedBudget
    6. cams Ahoy!
    7. iLiga
    8. Nimbuzz
    9. TankPro
    10. Quicksheet
    11. FlightControl
    12. YouNote
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-unbenannt.jpg  
    Last edited by Maddeen; 2009-10-25 at 12:10 AM.
    2009-10-25 12:03 AM
    @blkcadi
    Thx a lot, faster than thunder - only had to rename
    Around me --> AroundMe
    Flight Control --> FlightControl
    iReal SMS --> iRealSMS

first - from your icons /younote/cams ahoy/ donīt work - they look as before. and they got the right spelling (if the attached screen shows the right way to check spelling)

second - the one your searching for are UsedBudget, VoiceMemos and yxcoder

third -
    Donīt know what you exactly mean .. sorry but my english is not good.
    Donīt think that you mean this(below) by "in order"

1. VoiceMemos (dont know the exact translation . sorry)
    2. yxcoder
    3. iRealSMS
    4. AroundMe
    5. UsedBudget
    6. cams Ahoy!
    7. iLiga
    8. Nimbuzz
    9. TankPro
    10. Quicksheet
    11. FlightControl
    12. YouNote
    On the icons that you are having a problem with, right click on the icon go to properties and then summary, the springboard icon should be 100 x 100 pixels and categories 69 x 69 pixels.

Now from your screen shot these are the last 3 icons that I have.
    Please tell me what they are called so I can rename them for the icon pack if you would please. (I know the Voice memos)
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-001.png [RELEASE] iSatin-001_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-007.png [RELEASE] iSatin-007_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-voice-memos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-voice-memos_cat.png 
    2009-10-25 01:14 AM
    is there any way to shrink the clouds so they dont stretch to the clock also put them in a bubble with the temperature thanks
    No temp yet... We can shrink but are going to wait a while to get more responses. Some like it as it adds depth and some smaller. The hard part is all the sizing is done by code. So it takes time fore this to happen.

Thanks

On the icons that you are having a problem with, right click on the icon go to properties and then summary, the springboard icon should be 100 x 100 pixels and categories 69 x 69 pixels.

Now from your screen shot these are the last 3 icons that I have.
    Please tell me what they are called so I can rename them for the icon pack if you would please. (I know the Voice memos)
    These are correct as always... All icons that have been posted are correctly made. They may need to be renamed and SSH to the correct place on your phone

Maddeen_

If your icon trouble is with categories like the voice memos icon... I had the same trouble, with app store too. Categories didn't like to theme those two. So i just put them on the springboard.

From your screenshot it looks like your using the carbon theme icons for Categories.

We Release a new Categories icon theme that's available on the first post. That's why you see 2 of every icon being made and posted.

If this completely confused you... Maybe someone less sleepy can assist.

Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-25 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-25 01:30 AM

If this completely confused you... Maybe someone less sleepy can assist.
    Wow, I know what your talking about and I'm confused. lmao
    2009-10-25 01:37 AM
    Wow, I know what your talking about and I'm confused. lmao
    Hey... Just so you know I was pulling all your icons off these post at 2 am to get them in the new icon pack update... OH SNAP..!

ICON PACK UPDATE - 1050 ICONS at 2am this morning!

and I pulled off this one icon that had to be named... So you named it something close to what the icon looked like...

Well, I took this big drink of my coke.. (needed to stay awake) and then took the icon to my desktop and read the icon name and now my mac has soda all over it cause i spit up laughing

Yeah... You know what icon it was..
    2009-10-25 02:30 AM

Well, I took this big drink of my coke.. (needed to stay awake) and then took the icon to my desktop and read the icon name and now my mac has soda all over it cause i spit up laughing

Reviewing icons looking for a good laugh...CURIOUS!!
    2009-10-25 03:03 AM

No Idea what your talking about. ((tee hee)) Your just trying to blame it on meh.........
    2009-10-25 03:11 AM
    Can someone please just give me the link or place where to set this theme up? I simply cannot find out how to do this theme. Thanks.

-Blak-
    2009-10-25 04:19 AM
    1st post of this thread, download either the iSatin_Final.zip or the Carbon Theme.zip and the readme's are in there...they explain all.
    2009-10-25 04:44 AM
    i dont know why is black , but i make a backup of old wallpaper.html and now it ok......If you find how to make 24h live clock icon , post here
    Try this one. ibnyaffa did it. Haven't tested this either...lol

unzip and put in the main theme folder to replace the other. Back up original.

Attached Files
    2009-10-25 05:27 AM
    OK...here's the deal...two screenshots, first showing the att blue logo, second, no logo...leaving everything else alone, as soon as the actual carbon theme is selected in winterboard, the logo goes poof... deselect carbon leaving everything else, logo remains. hmmmmmm. any ideas? I want my logo!! lol
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo-2.jpg  
    2009-10-25 05:48 AM
    OK...here's the deal...two screenshots, first showing the att blue logo, second, no logo...leaving everything else alone, as soon as the actual carbon theme is selected in winterboard, the logo goes poof... deselect carbon leaving everything else, logo remains. hmmmmmm. any ideas? I want my logo!! lol
    I know why.... Well Maybe

Try this... go to Carbon.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US and delete the two carrier logos... See if that helps... Also is your carrier theme above carbon in Winterboard? If not first try that. Always back up.
    2009-10-25 05:56 AM
    yeah...its cuz there is a carrier logo included in the theme. Go to Bundles\com.apple.ATT_US and you'll see the two AT&T logos in there. Delete them or delete the com.apple.ATT_US folder and respring then your logo will be back as long as its selected.

OR if you want, uninstall that tweak from cydia since it like permanently replaces the stock carrier logo until you uninstall it, and just put the below theme i made of the same thing into winterboard, place it above iSatin/Carbon, check it on, and respring. Then you can have the same logo you are wanting to keep without having to each modify iSatin/Carbon=)
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-default_carrier_att.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fso_carrier_att.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-10-25 06:01 AM
    One more issue maybe someone here can help with... I am trying to remove the time from the top status bar...it seems redundant to have it there and on the bottom. I tried using Notime from cydia and this is what I got... as you can see in the shots, with notime selected in winterboard, a little piece of the time shows under the battery...its a 10. unselect notime and the 10 is gone but of course, its back on the status bar...any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo-2-.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo-2-2-.jpg  
    2009-10-25 06:05 AM
    One more issue maybe someone here can help with... I am trying to remove the time from the top status bar...it seems redundant to have it there and on the bottom. I tried using Notime from cydia and this is what I got... as you can see in the shots, with notime selected in winterboard, a little piece of the time shows under the battery...its a 10. unselect notime and the 10 is gone but of course, its back on the status bar...any ideas?
    download MakeItMine from Cydia, then when you open it, just hit the space bar and tab over one space in the text field then click on "banner" in the top right corner. Voila...no time in status bar. To get it back, go back in and delete whatever is in the text field and click either banner or on carrier to get the defaults back=)
    2009-10-25 06:08 AM
    yeah...its cuz there is a carrier logo included in the theme. Go to Bundlescom.apple.ATT_US and you'll see the two AT&T logos in there. Delete them or delete the com.apple.ATT_US folder and respring then your logo will be back as long as its selected.

OR if you want, uninstall that tweak from cydia since it like permanently replaces the stock carrier logo until you uninstall it, and just put the below theme i made of the same thing into winterboard, place it above iSatin/Carbon, check it on, and respring. Then you can have the same logo you are wanting to keep without having to each modify iSatin/Carbon=)

Now that worked like a charm!!
    2009-10-25 06:09 AM
6,493 ... 2666747576777886126176 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD