Glad it help Simon it makes a big difference

I thought the same thing
    Bingo!!! That's the guy I was thinking lol!
    2013-05-11 06:50 PM
    What the ? I thought we got taken over by Facebook, Lol....nice to meet all of you guys
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-05-11 at 06:54 PM.
    2013-05-11 06:51 PM
    What the ? I thought we got taken over by Facebook, Lol....nice to meet all of you guys
    Yeah.. Sorry. That was my fault... Give me 2 beers and I start dancin' on the tables and posting pics of myself on MMI.
    2013-05-11 07:02 PM
    @Ian : check your PM box M8
    To all,

Oh my God, I can't believe it, it's unbelievable, it's amazing, what a great surprise, I'm sooo over the moon.

So all of you know I was finished with the 6.2 update, then I sent it to Dacal and asked when he has time if he could just give it a quick look over to make sure I didn't code things wrong.

Well Dacal went to town on my UniAW6.js file, he took my very long pieces of code and turned them into tinsie winsie little pieces He then sent me this back but told me to wait as he wasn't finished.
    At this point I thought I must have done a very bad job coding if he was finding soo many errors!

So now Dacal has just sent me back the completed lean, clean widget, unfortunately it's 1AM here and I am traveling tomorrow morning but just had to have a quick look:

What a GREAT WONDERFUL AMAZING ASTOUNDING surprise I got, not only has he worked his magic with my poor (but working ) code, he has also added his circular rain drops AND his amazing wind blown dandelion as extra options

THANK YOU so much my friend, I have no idea how I can ever repay you for this M8, very very generous, and you kept it all a secret

Thank you for your time M8 and the great surprise.

Ian.

EDIT:

Ooo, I now just see Dacal also added the option to use his sun image too, I'm blown away.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2013-05-11 at 07:22 PM.
    2013-05-11 07:12 PM
    I knew it was something good when dacal said that you had a pm!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-05-11 07:16 PM
    From the Config file:

var DropRain = false; // Sorry Ian

var Dandelion_Effects = true; // Sorry Ian .

var White_Dandelion_Seeds_During_Night = true; // To match with the wallpaper, it's sometimes better.

var White_Dandelion_Flowers_During_Night = true;// To match with the wallpaper, it's sometimes better.

var DacalSun = true; // Dacal'sun.

"Sorry Ian" LOL.. I should think so M8, now it's going to take me a week to get rid of all this stuff
    2013-05-11 07:25 PM
    To all,

Oh my God, I can't believe it, it's unbelievable, it's amazing, what a great surprise, I'm sooo over the moon.

So all of you know I was finished with the 6.2 update, then I sent it to Dacal and asked when he has time if he could just give it a quick look over to make sure I didn't code things wrong.

Well Dacal went to town on my UniAW6.js file, he took my very long pieces of code and turned them into tinsie winsie little pieces He then sent me this back but told me to wait as he wasn't finished.
    At this point I thought I must have done a very bad job coding if he was finding soo many errors!

So now Dacal has just sent me back the completed lean, clean widget, unfortunately it's 1AM here and I am traveling tomorrow morning but just had to have a quick look:

What a GREAT WONDERFUL AMAZING ASTOUNDING surprise I got, not only has he worked his magic with my poor (but working ) code, he has also added his circular rain drops AND his amazing wind blown dandelion as extra options

THANK YOU so much my friend, I have no idea how I can ever repay you for this M8, very very generous, and you kept it all a secret

Thank you for your time M8 and the great surprise.

Ian.

EDIT:

Ooo, I now just see Dacal also added the option to use his sun image too, I'm blown away.
    Like this, we'll have a really Universal Animated Weather widget . I have another ideas, but i will keep them for uniAW 6.3 .

BTW, your code was not bad ! I have optimized it and corrected the little errors we all make when we are focused too much on a widget.
    Last edited by Dacal; 2013-05-11 at 07:32 PM.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2013-05-11 07:27 PM
    That is awesome. I've had uniaw on my lockscreen with touch pics of the family and decals on my home screen. Now I can finally have one and use the pics of the fam as I've been leaving the uniaw on most of the time . This his fantastic news to hear! Thank you Ian and Decal.
    2013-05-11 07:29 PM
    Ok, how am I supposed to make a dandelion fly by a plane window? Jeesh, you guys never think of others when you do these things do you? So selfish.

Lol, you guys are amazing
    2013-05-11 07:31 PM
    ok, how am i supposed to make a dandelion fly by a plane window? Jeesh, you guys never think of others when you do these things do you? So selfish.

Lol, you guys are amazing :d
    lmao !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2013-05-11 07:34 PM
    The screen shot is just off the Mac, this is just tooo great.

Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 &amp; iph5-screen-shot-2013-05-12-1.33.54-pm.png  
    2013-05-11 07:38 PM
    Just one thing to say .. You are all great !!!
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --
    2013-05-11 07:51 PM
    I knew Dacal would do this! Thanks to both he's just that kind of guy, very kind and generous
    2013-05-11 08:24 PM
    I too had a feeling Dacal would build in his goodies to this one AMAZING universal UniAW !!!! I am Soooooo excited. When will you release, Ian????!!
    2013-05-11 08:35 PM
    Dacal and Ian - true legends of the jailbreak community.

In 2025 when we are on the iPhone 16s people will speak of the two legendary coding geniuses who are spoke so highly of that most will think they are just a myth!

Thank you so much guys!
    2013-05-11 08:43 PM
    Dacal and Ian you two are the best!! Hands down! This code you put together for the people I'm sure is truly outstanding! I can't wait to peak at how you do it! Exciting...Thank you both!
    2013-05-11 08:51 PM
    LOL. ok, I'll join in. Here's me Attachment 637496

Also, I'm so excited to see 6.2 it's truly a blessing when Dacal and Ian work together to create something for the masses.
    2013-05-11 09:19 PM
    I've meet and made some very good people here and some great friends so It's nice to have a pic with the person your talking with so here's me and wife last year at the Marlboro ranch in Montana. happy sat.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368299956.552099.jpg
    2013-05-11 09:21 PM
    Now I have to jump in on this. I posted this already but hinted that it wasn't me. Well surprise, it was me.

I'm on the left and the guys boob I'm grabbing is my little brother. We r a southern family so things operate a little differently here in the south.

2013-05-11 09:24 PM
    Ian & Dacal, 2 legendary coding gods. Thank you soo much for what you do and give and never ask for anything in return.
    You guys are amazing.
    2013-05-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD