eeeeh, sorry guys...

I was just getting ready to update all of Durben's and Schnedi's iwidget packs from Cydia, and before backing up the old ones, I tested some of them for the last time, just to check which one is without forecast and may still be working.

A couple of them WITHOUT forecast were working, although they didn't work after the yahoo forecast issue. So I tried a couple more (chevy's sb bottom, etc.). And they also worked.

And so I tried the ones with the 4-day forecast... AND THEY ARE WORKING AND SHOWING THE 4-DAY FORECAST (Drifter's flip weather for example).

And after that, I tried some of the elite 6 lockscreen widgets, that didn't work after the forecast issue. AND THEY ARE WORKING AGAIN (LS touchmove for example), THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED ELITE 6 TO 1.3 YET!!!!

I can confirm that I have done NOTHING or changed ANYTHING to my phone for at least a week! And all of a sudden, EVERY widget, with or without forecast is working again!!!

Unfortunately I cannot post any of these widgets, since they are all paid ones...

Can someone else check and confirm this???? Either I'm going crazy since it's very late here, or yahoo just made another change!
    2013-06-06 01:43 AM
    Downloading an old one and giving it a go. Standby
    2013-06-06 01:50 AM
    He's correct just checked old one
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-06-06 01:59 AM
    Same here. Old feed works with forecast as well. Attachment 641743
    2013-06-06 02:00 AM
    that's bad
    2013-06-06 02:04 AM
    eeeeh, sorry guys...

I was just getting ready to update all of Durben's and Schnedi's iwidget packs from Cydia, and before backing up the old ones, I tested some of them for the last time, just to check which one is without forecast and may still be working.

A couple of them WITHOUT forecast were working, although they didn't work after the yahoo forecast issue. So I tried a couple more (chevy's sb bottom, etc.). And they also worked.

And so I tried the ones with the 4-day forecast... AND THEY ARE WORKING AND SHOWING THE 4-DAY FORECAST (Drifter's flip weather for example).

And after that, I tried some of the elite 6 lockscreen widgets, that didn't work after the forecast issue. AND THEY ARE WORKING AGAIN (LS touchmove for example), THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED ELITE 6 TO 1.3 YET!!!!

I can confirm that I have done NOTHING or changed ANYTHING to my phone for at least a week! And all of a sudden, EVERY widget, with or without forecast is working again!!!

Unfortunately I cannot post any of these widgets, since they are all paid ones...

Can someone else check and confirm this???? Either I'm going crazy since it's very late here, or yahoo just made another change!
    All my widgets in Cydia were already updated two weeks ago.
    Can't speak for any others widgets but if mine have a problem they get fixed as soon as possible
    Fixing them yourself if something happens is a great initiative but I likely will have gotten around to mine.
    I usually do those first.

Not sure about the old e6 locks as I don't have them on my phone at the moment but the ones I fixed are on my phone and still working.
    2013-06-06 02:04 AM
    Same here. Old feed works with forecast as well. Attachment 641743
    Yahoo...

No need to say anything more...

All my widgets in Cydia were already updated two weeks ago.
    Can't speak for any others widgets but if mine have a problem they get fixed as soon as possible
    Fixing them yourself if something happens is a great initiative but I likely will have gotten around to mine.
    I usually do those first.

Not sure about the old e6 locks as I don't have them on my phone at the moment but the ones I fixed are on my phone and still working.
    Yes, but I haven't yet updated yours! Check an old one! DB_GPS_Minimal_Touch for example!!

I just downloaded the update of your widget pack. All your widgets are working perfectly. But the old ones are also working, with a 4-day forecast...

To be more specific, DB_AniWeather_DualTouch...
    Last edited by mentop; 2013-06-06 at 02:24 AM.
    2013-06-06 02:05 AM
    Yahoo...

No need to say anything more...

Yes, but I haven't yet updated yours! Check an old one! DB_GPS_Minimal_Touch for example!!

I just downloaded the update of your widget pack. All your widgets are working perfectly. But the old ones are also working, with a 4-day forecast...
    Yes I got that. I was only pointing out that you probably don't need to update my widgets as they are usually done right away. Because you said "I was just getting ready to update Durbens and Schnedi...."
    2013-06-06 02:23 AM
    Off topic, i know this not the right tread but i no idea where to ask,
    How I convert a ip4s LS into a ip5 one?

Thanks
    2013-06-06 02:34 AM
    Yes I got that. I was only pointing out that you probably don't need to update my widgets as they are usually done right away. Because you said "I was just getting ready to update Durbens and Schnedi...."
    Oh... got it now!

Unfortunately I'm not that talented

What I meant was that I was getting ready to download your update... Not to fix your iwidgets (I have no clue about coding)!
    2013-06-06 02:36 AM
    Oh... got it now!

Unfortunately I'm not that talented

What I meant was that I was getting ready to download your update... Not to fix your iwidgets (I have no clue about coding)!
    Ahhh ok. Either way I was just trying to save you some probably future work.
    Although right now I can say I'm done with yahoo. At least in the way we have been using their apis.
    2013-06-06 02:43 AM
    !!Congratulations!! MamaJaay
    Thanked 10,000 times and Counting
    Last edited by siemprelisto; 2013-06-06 at 03:42 AM.
    2013-06-06 03:36 AM
    Although right now I can say I'm done with yahoo. At least in the way we have been using their apis.
    Agreed!! Good riddance.
    2013-06-06 03:49 AM
    Hey Volt, do you have a new file with all balloons to date? Would love to see it if you did!!
    2013-06-06 03:52 AM
    Agreed!! Good riddance.
    He's still using yahoo, just not the same API as you were.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-06-06 03:52 AM
    !!Congratulations!! MamaJaay
    Thanked 10,000 times and Counting
    Wow!! Thanks a load to everyone
    2013-06-06 03:56 AM
    requests..

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon370.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon371.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon372.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon373.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon375.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon376.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon377.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon378.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon379.png

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon380.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon381.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon382.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon383.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon384.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon385.png

Hey Volt, do you have a new file with all balloons to date? Would love to see it if you did!!
    on page 1 is a zip file I update fairly frequently...

its updated except for these balloons I just did.
    2013-06-06 03:59 AM
    Ahh! Ty sir!
    2013-06-06 04:04 AM
    He's still using yahoo, just not the same API as you were.

Agreed!! Good riddance.
    Not totally, but likely more reliably.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2013-06-06 at 04:15 AM.
    2013-06-06 04:12 AM

Thanks to Ian got this working. Had a setup like this for a while using uniaw 6.2 with a cutout in weatherinfobg as the top frame and wall part of that. Been meaning to make an iWidget of it so here it is
    No options (yet). Picking different things changed the feel of it too much. I do plan on trying to add selectable frame options ala Durben style like what he did with my first all time fav iwidget (e6 throwback). Also will probably add the rainpane. The weatherwalls are still full size under the mask so may give a go at making a little scrolling action happen within the frame too.
    Credits to Ian, Dacal, Durben and all UNIAW involved members. Also nice little UFO animation I replaced the astronaut with, first used it in my plane mod, really liked the way it looked.

Download
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-06-06 at 04:47 AM.
    2013-06-06 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD