Simon, Thanks for doing post 2, thats perfect M8, but at the rate your pumping them out I might need post 3, 4 & 5 too LOL...

Thanks for the idea Durben .)
    Ian and Simon you're welcome to the post to use as you need. Don't really care about post counts etc, was just saying thank you for all you do. I'm sure Simon can switch it to Ian's and reserve it.
    Peace....
    2013-06-20 07:27 PM
    Ian and Simon you're welcome to the post to use as you need. Don't really care about post counts etc, was just saying thank you for all you do. I'm sure Simon can switch it to Ian's and reserve it.
    Peace....
    Nothing happens to your post. It just gets moved down 1. I can copy posts but can't reassign them so your post will always be the first one after Ian's initial posts.
    2013-06-20 07:30 PM
    Nothing happens to your post. It just gets moved down 1. I can copy posts but can't reassign them so your post will always be the first one after Ian's initial posts.
    How will this affect links to posts with in the thread, Simon, where special mods are referenced? We make links to the exact post numbers. Will doing this affect any of those links to posts?
    2013-06-20 08:58 PM
    How will this affect links to posts with in the thread, Simon, where special mods are referenced? We make links to the exact post numbers. Will doing this affect any of those links to posts?
    Ummmm.....I dunno. Let's find out.

Just tried it with a few of Marty's links in his sig. All took me to the correct post. Our system is just so smart
    2013-06-20 09:06 PM
    hi guys
    where can i find how to modify the "date" color on the analog clock?
    see below:
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-cattura.png

i have the same clock like the picture but with white color on the clock
    please specify the correct line where the command is
    thank you
    2013-06-20 10:16 PM
    in the MAIN of .css file

go to the bottom...it will say DATE

it will say COLOR.....change it to whatever color you want..

hi guys
    where can i find how to modify the "date" color on the analog clock?
    see below:
    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-cattura.png

i have the same clock like the picture but with white color on the clock
    please specify the correct line where the command is
    thank you
    2013-06-20 10:48 PM
    Thanks for the "New " post 2!!!
    I love the things in it.
    Now i'm using the ultimate theme.
    One question...
    How to change the names of the forecast days in german language?
    The right style is ... Mo. Di. Mi....
    Now it is Mon Die Mit...
    Thats not correct in right german language. I 'm searched it in the .js files, but not found
    TIA
    2013-06-20 11:18 PM
    Ian,
    You're awesome.

That is all
    2013-06-20 11:19 PM
    2013-06-20 11:22 PM
    in the MAIN of .css file

go to the bottom...it will say DATE

it will say COLOR.....change it to whatever color you want..
    many many thanks dude!!! i have updated my clock well!! ^^
    great!
    2013-06-21 12:29 AM
    many many thanks dude!!! i have updated my clock well!! ^^
    great!
    Great.
    2013-06-21 12:35 AM
    Ummmm.....I dunno. Let's find out.

Just tried it with a few of Marty's links in his sig. All took me to the correct post. Our system is just so smart
    Oh good! Thanks for testing!
    2013-06-21 12:48 AM
    Hey Voltage! What about some GOT balloons?
    2013-06-21 01:09 AM
    Hi all...I'm noticing a little issue with my balloons....when starting on the screen, they look nice and opaque...but as they scroll across they start getting semi-transparent and dull....I must've changed a setting somewhere....maybe z-index?....I kinda remember seeing this earlier, but went away when I made a switch on the "sun" "sunray" setting.....Now I'm lost...I tried raising the balloon cont. z-index, no go...

Attachment 643078
    Nice looking ferlop!

Can you share your Overlay and iconoclasm 3x3?
    2013-06-21 01:38 AM
    i am trying out UniAW6.3_LS (Accuweather)(chevymusclecar).theme

it has both Wallpaper and Lockscreen so it shows on both which is great....but i cannot get the 5 day forecast to come up on either screen? LS or SB

what am I doing wrong? I try and tap on the setting ICON on the top right but it doesn't do anything when i tap on it.

i like it but want the 5 day forecast to show
    2013-06-21 02:20 AM
    While on lockscreen tap anyplace other than the "info circle" for forecast. If your using any lockscreen tweak like lockinfo it may not work. On springboard tapping on the screen will not do anything if theme was applied through winterboard.
    2013-06-21 02:50 AM
    Was uniAW6.3_SBMax theme every released? Or that's still on 6.2?
    2013-06-21 03:06 AM
    Was uniAW6.3_SBMax theme every released? Or that's still on 6.2?
    Still 6.2
    2013-06-21 03:09 AM
    So excited, Ian.. We've seen the Italian countryside photo after your Photoshoping.. Can you give us a peek at one of your nighttime photos? Would live to see your gradient sky for "after dark"..
    "A peek"? I think you know me better than that by now M8.

Here's the whole lot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r83mdpgt3zduw7/2560X1136.zip

There are a few that don't look very exiting on the phone so might change a few.
    The widget isn't working correctly, I must send the complete thing to David soon, sometimes the scroll stops after an update (re-spring or re-boot does not fix this!), sometimes it shows offline when I have good internet (re-spring fixes this)

I think I broke the cookie again.
    2013-06-21 03:17 AM
    "A peek"? I think you know me better than that by now M8.

Here's the whole lot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r83mdpgt3zduw7/2560X1136.zip

There are a few that don't look very exiting on the phone so might change a few.
    The widget isn't working correctly, I must send the complete thing to David soon, sometimes the scroll stops after an update (re-spring or re-boot does not fix this!), sometimes it shows offline when I have good internet (re-spring fixes this)

I think I broke the cookie again.
    Thank you Ian
    2013-06-21 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD