Hmm. I couldn't get it to work in several themes using Bundles. Henf actually ended up using Folders method for auros because of an iOS6 glitch with Maps icon.

But thanks.
    Henf never asked me

Thanks guys, I got everything now, it was "[email protected]".

And also did the folders too,
    Stop asking questions that u have answers for!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-06-25 07:25 AM

Stop asking questions that u have answers for!
    LOL... It's the same with Dacal LOL, I often ask him something via PM then have to PM him back again to say I got it LOL.. you guys are just too slow for me, you took at least 5 minutes to answer, who's gonna wait all that time?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2013-06-25 at 08:02 AM.
    2013-06-25 07:32 AM
    Hello this version Chevy for ip5

but i have problems whit the image of the sun

I have tested with the opacity and z-index but to no avail.
    If someone has an idea it would be nice and please course.
    For the person who asked this version with Yahoo I'm not a pro like the guys over here and it's great travil chevy.
    So the best thing is to see it with him directly

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...car).theme.zip
    Merci l'ami
    iphonejailbreak.fr
    2013-06-25 07:56 AM
    Voltage, can you please make the image below a balloon too? TIA bud.

Attachment 643389
    I did this for you but my server is still being updated. Ill post when it's back online.
    2013-06-25 08:34 AM
    thanks a lot bud, Much appreciated.

BTW, how can i put it on?
    TY
    2013-06-25 08:54 AM
    How can I fix this? Under the weather.Attachment 643393
    hello every ones.this correctif for jelly lock and weather positions

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...cuweather).zip

2013-06-25 09:57 AM
    [QUOTE=Marty McFly;6896204]Anyone ever seen this yahoo feed??

http://yahoowidget.weather.com/weath...&hbhf=7&unit=m

Hi.

Is it possible to use this one in location.JS and UniAW6.JS files?

I just love the 7 hours forecast.
    2013-06-25 12:35 PM
    Where's Marty been? Seems like he just disappeared? Vacation with the fam, maybe?
    2013-06-25 02:07 PM
    Accuweather must think that clouds and sun correspond to a night pic lol. I have the time setting to "0" in config.js, do I just make it +1 or is there another fix for this ? Tia
    This phenomenon comes from the cookie, since the "last update" has been removed from this mod it's not so easy to see the issue.
    Although your wallpaper and sun/moon are keeping good time with the sunrise/sunset times your weather hasn't been updated since before your sunset time (7:30pm).
    If the cookie is on (which I know it is) and "Update_Always" set to false, then, your weather should update on the next update interval time set in your config.js file after you have an internet connection.

If your internet connection is good again and you don't want to wait for the 15 minute (or however long it is set for) you need to switch off the cookie and re-spring your phone.

If you could see the "last update" time things would be a little clearer for you as it would probable say "Offline" in red text.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2013-06-25 at 04:12 PM.
    2013-06-25 03:59 PM
    Hy peps,

i was wondering if someone could help me out, im looking to change the slide speed of the timedwalls but i canīt find the value nowhere. Could someone tell me where this can be ajusted. Thanks!
    2013-06-25 05:14 PM
    Hy peps,

i was wondering if someone could help me out, im looking to change the slide speed of the timedwalls but i canīt find the value nowhere. Could someone tell me where this can be ajusted. Thanks!
    In the .css look for: -webkit-animation-duration: 130.0s;

make that number higher for slower moving walls. There are usually 2 entries - change both..
    2013-06-25 05:29 PM
    In the .css look for: -webkit-animation-duration: 130.0s;

make that number higher for slower moving walls. There are usually 2 entries - change both..
    Thanks m8, very helpfull preciate it
    2013-06-25 05:33 PM
    This phenomenon comes from the cookie, since the "last update" has been removed from this mod it's not so easy to see the issue.
    Although your wallpaper and sun/moon are keeping good time with the sunrise/sunset times your weather hasn't been updated since before your sunset time (7:30pm).
    If the cookie is on (which I know it is) and "Update_Always" set to false, then, your weather should update on the next update interval time set in your config.js file after you have an internet connection.

If your internet connection is good again and you don't want to wait for the 15 minute (or however long it is set for) you need to switch off the cookie and re-spring your phone.

If you could see the "last update" time things would be a little clearer for you as it would probable say "Offline" in red text.
    I had both cookie and update always set to false. What's the best way to set it up so I'm less likely to get this Ian ?
    2013-06-25 06:26 PM
    ok guys your balloons are out of the oven..

check signature for them..
    2013-06-25 06:42 PM
    Ian, when you get a chance could you either send me the psd to the StarsBG image - or make one for me that's panoramic 1029px in width? I want it to move panoramically at night in my new mod. I got all the createAstar code updated in each weather .js file so it moves panoramically. The StarsBG is the last thing I feel needs to be moving with the timed walls panoramically. Astronaut, metors, Balloons, Clouds rain, snow, wind and lightning all look very realistic just moving left to right across screen 320px. Birds look great as is too. ....Whenever you get time..

Ooo..And if I could be REALLY greedy.. The static clouds image might look nice moving too.. So it being 1029px wide would help too..

TIA,
    Grant
    2013-06-25 07:51 PM
    Ian, when you get a chance could you either send me the psd to the StarsBG image - or make one for me that's panoramic 1029px in width? I want it to move panoramically at night in my new mod. I got all the createAstar code updated in each weather .js file so it moves panoramically. The StarsBG is the last thing I feel needs to be moving with the timed walls panoramically. Astronaut, metors, Balloons, Clouds rain, snow, wind and lightning all look very realistic just moving left to right across screen 320px. Birds look great as is too. ....Whenever you get time..

Ooo..And if I could be REALLY greedy.. The static clouds image might look nice moving too.. So it being 1029px wide would help too..

TIA,
    Grant
    I did the starsbg at that size already in the ultimate pano walls mod. Just check the images folder for it. Haven't done the static cloud one yet though.
    2013-06-25 07:59 PM
    I did the starsbg at that size already in the ultimate pano walls mod. Just check the images folder for it. Haven't done the static cloud one yet though.
    Oh good! I'll grab it.. Can you do the static cloud one for me? Thanks Simon. So you generally agree with my thoughts there about what elements should be moving panoramically?
    2013-06-25 08:08 PM
    Oh good! I'll grab it.. Can you do the static cloud one for me? Thanks Simon. So you generally agree with my thoughts there about what elements should be moving panoramically?
    Ya, sounds like we are on the same wave length. Clouds will be a little more difficult to do than the stars though.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 &amp; iph5-static_cloud-copy.png Here's a quick pano wide static cloud I just did. Can probably do a bit better when I get some time tonight. Not bad though.
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-06-25 at 08:43 PM.
    2013-06-25 08:20 PM
    @ Dexy88, here's the overlay,.....and Iconoclasm, to be used with Gridlock....my icons are sized at 90%......green font is #A6D428

iconoclasm plist: SB (2).zip

I got henftling's permission awhile back to share badge, I only made it green..
    Attachment 643249
    The dock is from Edgy theme, not shareable.
    Ferlop can you please share this with the dandilions i like it very mutch
    2013-06-25 09:43 PM
    👍👍👍😁😁😁
    THX to Uwe from iTheming.de...
    Come and visit us
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1372190351.693220.jpg
    2013-06-25 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD