image.src = "Images/Weather/rain/Static_cloud.png";
    image.src = "Images/Weather/thunderstorm/Static_cloud.png";
    There too
    2013-06-26 02:49 PM
    ok Ian I've looked it works well on accuweather.
    * but feel like yahoo does not appear but this is normal after your explanation
    2013-06-26 03:01 PM
    image.src = "Images/Weather/rain/Static_cloud.png";
    image.src = "Images/Weather/thunderstorm/Static_cloud.png";
    Thanks. But I thought you also used it on Mostly Cloudy too, Ian. Do you just reference it in the Rain/Thunderstorm folder when you're using it for Mostly cloudy too?
    2013-06-26 03:21 PM
    Thanks. But I thought you also used it on Mostly Cloudy too, Ian. Do you just reference it in the Rain/Thunderstorm folder when you're using it for Mostly cloudy too?
    Check the cloud and mostly cloudy js. It uses the static cloud in the rain images folder.
    2013-06-26 03:38 PM
    That means, u are working on the overlay to get it on SiMONs mod ?
    Can u pls make it i5 compatible and can u pls add the jellylock overlay

TiA
    yes his come very soon
    2013-06-26 04:40 PM
    Simon, just food for thought. I personally like the look of the clock and date being constantly focused. If you also like the way that looks i believe you could just put it outside the blur container. Here is a mock up using jellylockclock. Also an excuse to show my setup :-)
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1372255331.394798.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1372255345.526302.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1372255357.776343.jpg
    2013-06-26 05:02 PM
    Need some help here ! I'm using choice version LS but im not able to move temperature around the screen ! I've tried changing top and left of temp. in CSS but the temp only moves left and right no up down !! Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance !!
    2013-06-26 05:21 PM
    Simon, just food for thought. I personally like the look of the clock and date being constantly focused. If you also like the way that looks i believe you could just put it outside the blur container. Here is a mock up using jellylockclock. Also an excuse to show my setup :-)
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1372255331.394798.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1372255345.526302.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1372255357.776343.jpg
    Ya, I did have it that way at first. The only issue doing it that way is with i4. The screen size is so much smaller if I left the time and date not blurred it would overlap the weather info.
    2013-06-26 05:53 PM
    Oic, i'll just just implement that mod myself :-) wouldn't want to exclude the i4 crowd.
    2013-06-26 06:03 PM
    image.jpg
    The overlay is still in work, actually designed on iPhone using art studio.
    My question is it possible to have the seeds or leaves blow in the direction of the wind. I think that would be a cool visual look for wind direction. Also I am trying to move weather info, seems that setting the top does not work.
    2013-06-26 06:53 PM
    image.jpg
    The overlay is still in work, actually designed on iPhone using art studio.
    My question is it possible to have the seeds or leaves blow in the direction of the wind. I think that would be a cool visual look for wind direction. Also I am trying to move weather info, seems that setting the top does not work.
    Some of the weather info is controlled in the uniaw_yahoo.js instead of the normal css location. Like temperature top value for example.
    2013-06-26 06:58 PM
    Coding giants..

Can ALL webkit animations and elements style commands be put in an IF ELSE statement in the java..?

I see this kind of style command in the UniAW.js after an IF statement..
    document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransf orm = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";

Can the panoramic css stuff also be formed into a DocumentGetElement command?

-webkit-transition-property: opacity;
    -webkit-transition-duration: 2s;
    -webkit-animation-name: PanoramicView;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 160.0s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear; ????

Those are in css format..

But I want to be able to say..

if (Pano_Sun_Moon == true) {
    document.getElementById("sunmoonContainer").style. webkit-transition property/animation name---blah, blah, blah ; }

I need some syntax friends..
    2013-06-26 07:49 PM
    Heres my work around, changed the shadow of the forecast text to match the look i achieved with jellylockclock. Also a new jellylock slider.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1372265497.623356.jpg
    2013-06-26 07:51 PM
    Hy,

just wanted to share this nice panowall, hope you like it :-)

fullsize-> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfzyosppdqz9k48/18-5.jpg?m
    2013-06-26 08:25 PM
    Maybye you have one for me ???
    Nope I don't use jelly lock.
    There are a bunch posted by different people on elite thread though.

Coding giants..

Can ALL webkit animations and elements style commands be put in an IF ELSE statement in the java..?

I see this kind of style command in the UniAW.js after an IF statement..
    document.getElementById("moon").style.webkitTransf orm = "rotate("+pRotate+"deg)";

Can the panoramic css stuff also be formed into a DocumentGetElement command?

-webkit-transition-property: opacity;
    -webkit-transition-duration: 2s;
    -webkit-animation-name: PanoramicView;
    -webkit-animation-duration: 160.0s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear; ????

Those are in css format..

But I want to be able to say..

document.getElementById("sunmoonContainer").style. webkit-transition property/animation name---blah, blah, blah ; }

I need some syntax friends..
    document.getElementById("sunmoonContainer").style. webkitAnimationName = "youranimationname";
    document.getElementById('sunmoonContainer').style. webkitAnimationDuration = "0.3s";}

You need to add each animation property you want to use to its own document.getElementById line.
    Then add the animation to the css

@-webkit-keyframes youranimationname {
    0% {
    -webkit-transform: translateX(1000px); opacity:1.0;
    }
    100% {
    -webkit-transform: translateX(-1000px); opacity:1.0;
    }
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2013-06-26 at 08:49 PM.
    2013-06-26 08:36 PM
    Code:
    document.getElementById("sunmoonContainer").style.webkitAnimationName = "youranimationname";
    document.getElementById('sunmoonContainer').style.webkitAnimationDuration = "0.3s";}
    You need to add each animation property you want to use to its own document.getElementById line.
    Then add the animation to the css

Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes youranimationname {
            0% {
            -webkit-transform: translateX(1000px); opacity:1.0;
            }
            100% { 
            -webkit-transform: translateX(-1000px); opacity:1.0;
            }
    Thanks, D.. I knew you'd be my teacher once again. Much appreciated!

And you convert the lower case to initial caps/no spaces for naming?
    So:
    -webkit-animation-iteration-type:
    becomes:
    style.webkit.AnimationIterationType=" "

...right?
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-06-26 at 09:55 PM.
    2013-06-26 08:52 PM
    goodnight tous.bon here is the demo of the latest work of Simon, whom I thank.
    I'll post in an hour because it is a little heavy lol.
    I have removed the photos of slideshow file on iphone4s because it's really heavy.
    so for those who already have the theme and iphone5, simply to remettres not forgetting to put in the config? js the exact number of peaks /
    but hey I do not teach you anything on it

Again thank you to Simon, Ian, Dacal, Marty Durben and all the guys who worked on it since the beginning of the adventure uniaw6.3

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...heme%20ip5.zip for iphone5 and iphone4
    Last edited by Steph53940; 2013-06-26 at 09:32 PM.
    2013-06-26 08:57 PM
    Can someone help on how can I add a 'C' after the temp. like 27C .. Thanks in advance
    2013-06-26 09:50 PM
    Can someone help on how can I add a 'C' after the temp. like 27C .. Thanks in advance
    Easiest way would probably be finding this line in the uniaw_yahoo.js:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML = tempValue + "";
    and change it to this:
    Code:
    document.getElementById("temp").innerHTML = tempValue + "" + "C";
    You should find that line twice, you can change both (one is just for demo mode).
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-06-26 at 10:06 PM.
    2013-06-26 10:01 PM
    After a little more tinkering. This is using the the tweak jellylockclock and hiding the clock/singlelinedate in simons mod. Altered the forecast background and fine tuned the overlay

ImageUploadedByModMyi1372274352.455765.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1372274364.239084.jpg

Gonna change the font to robotolight to hopefully make it seamless
    2013-06-26 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.