It is most definitely a connection problem. I have experienced it a few times my self. The code is just making the call before the radio is completely connected. Is anyone having this on a phone other than the I5?

Just curios.
    Have it sometimes on 4s
    2013-08-06 07:53 PM
    Hey all you amazing modders. I don't know how many of you are into Coffee Diary as a paid theme. But I love the browns and coffee colors. But they don't do quite as well against timed walls backgrounds.. But a rustic TOP window of a log cabin look - THROUGH WHICH you see the UniAW animations would be an AMAZING SB mod for the Coffee Diary theme. The icons themselves look best against brown and black wallpapers - they get lost in the full screen weather shots. But a 'top window' log cabin wood grain - out of which you see the animations would be AMAZING..
    2013-08-06 08:04 PM
    is it in the config.js?

i am not seeing it

i just checked....6.4SB Ian's release has the timed walls in the config.js

Marty's Mod of 6.4 doesn't have the timed walls option in the config.js
    It has!You dont need to go to config.js just select it from the menu on the lockscreen
    2013-08-06 08:15 PM
    oh ok, i am using Marty's theme on my Spring Board, not lockscreen

that is why....wish there was a way to get the timed walls on Marty's for me to use on my SB

It has!You dont need to go to config.js just select it from the menu on the lockscreen
    2013-08-06 08:26 PM

Hey all you amazing modders. I don't know how many of you are into Coffee Diary as a paid theme. But I love the browns and coffee colors. But they don't do quite as well against timed walls backgrounds.. But a rustic TOP window of a log cabin look - THROUGH WHICH you see the UniAW animations would be an AMAZING SB mod for the Coffee Diary theme. The icons themselves look best against brown and black wallpapers - they get lost in the full screen weather shots. But a 'top window' log cabin wood grain - out of which you see the animations would be AMAZING..
    That would be a good one. I was thinking the inside of an antique rail car, speed the walls up and get rid of the alternating directions. Would kind of be like Simon's plane window theme....hint, hint Simon.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2013-08-06 08:35 PM
    Hey Marty or others....

since MArty's already has timedwalls if I use it on my LS and select it from Menu

using it on SB...can I just add the line below..to get timed walls?
    var Wallpaper_options = "timedwalls"; // slideshow, timedwalls, daynightwalls, weatherwalls or none (default background);
    2013-08-06 09:12 PM
    Will post it when I upload it
    2013-08-06 09:19 PM
    Hey Marty or others....

since MArty's already has timedwalls if I use it on my LS and select it from Menu

using it on SB...can I just add the line below..to get timed walls?
    var Wallpaper_options = "timedwalls"; // slideshow, timedwalls, daynightwalls, weatherwalls or none (default background);
    Listen what i ve done to make timed walls work on sb.First you run it on the lockscreen,you choose the timed walls and then you rename the lockbackground to wallpaper and...voila you ll have the timed wall on sb!
    2013-08-06 09:22 PM
    I'm done Ferlop mod with Uniaw 6.4 mod with timedwalls working....i can post it if someone want...

Wow, thanks.....looks great!
    2013-08-06 09:27 PM
    i will try that again....I tried before and my lockinfo shows on top and i can't get it to bring up menu...

nik1975..can you send me your copy with timed walls? or upload it here?

thanks

Listen what i ve done to make timed walls work on sb.First you run it on the lockscreen,you choose the timed walls and then you rename the lockbackground to wallpaper and...voila you ll have the timed wall on sb!
    2013-08-06 09:38 PM
    i will try that again....I tried before and my lockinfo shows on top and i can't get it to bring up menu...

nik1975..can you send me your copy with timed walls? or upload it here?

thanks
    You can download it from Marty's link a few pages back on post #9209
    2013-08-06 09:42 PM
    Hi all,

I've added the text descriptions to the Yahoo side 4-day forecast as well. Most of the code was already there actually. Thanks Ian & Dacal!

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-photo.png

Simply download the revised UniAW6_yahoo.js file and replace old one. Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajvxyrxl6e...iAW6_yahoo.zip

Also, the forecast (on both sides) was a bit high I think. Open 'UniAW6_iph4.css' and look for "#forecastInfo". In there, change the 'top' value to 195px;

Enjoy!

EDIT: Just a reminder that the forecast text (both sides) will only work with "useRealFeelForForecast = false" and "Reverse_Hi_Lo = false" in config. I didn't add it to all possible conditions - sorry.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 2013-08-06 at 10:48 PM.
    2013-08-06 09:42 PM
    Nervermind...I had to do a complete shut down..
    Last edited by bliken; 2013-08-06 at 10:23 PM.
    2013-08-06 10:16 PM
    well i un-installed lockinfo and then renamed the Wallpaper.html back to LockBackground.html and set it up with scrolling walls....resprung..it works on LS.....

well I renamed the LockBackground.html back to Wallpaper.html and resprung.....Scrolling not working on SB
    Yeah. I couldn't make that work either. All I got on the SB was the clock set to midnight and the Weather info background image - which usually signifies "broken widget" with UniAW. Your line of code in the config.js sounds right to me. Give it a go and report back, Blik!
    2013-08-06 10:24 PM
    Hi all,

I've added the text descriptions to the Yahoo side 4-day forecast as well. Most of the code was already there actually. Thanks Ian & Dacal!

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-photo.png

Simply download the revised UniAW6_yahoo.js file and replace old one. Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajvxyrxl6e...iAW6_yahoo.zip

Also, the forecast (on both sides) was a bit high I think. Open 'UniAW6_iph4.css' and look for "#forecastInfo". In there, change the 'top' value to 195px;

Enjoy!

EDIT: Just a reminder that the forecast text (both sides) will only work with "useRealFeelForForecast = false" and "Reverse_Hi_Lo = false" in config. I didn't add it to all possible conditions - sorry.
    First of all once again thnx for your work for the iphone4
    Secondly are you planning to make max pain's latest SB 6.4 and iphone4?
    Would LOVE it.

Thnx
    2013-08-06 10:55 PM
    I'm done Ferlop mod with Uniaw 6.4 mod with timedwalls working....i can post it if someone want...

Is there going to be a version for iPhone 4? Very nice!
    2013-08-06 11:29 PM
    Here is a ferlod mod with UniaAW 6.4 mod.....scroling timedwalls and all stuff from uniaw 6.4 are working great....
    Have fun and thanks to all who made this possible

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2013-08-06 at 11:55 PM.
    2013-08-06 11:45 PM
    I think this is what ND is talking about.

Mine just went undefined
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375826320.914696.jpg

But I just waited and next update it fixed itself.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1375826344.063412.jpg

It is weird but phone just sitting on my desk.

Little help please.

As you can see in my I file I have the weather background set to false to hide it.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375828639.515529.jpg

But as you can see from my screenshot. They aren't. It worked before.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1375828672.481061.jpg

Any ideas??
    Last edited by bliken; 2013-08-07 at 12:38 AM.
    2013-08-06 11:59 PM
    Here is a ferlod mod with UniaAW 6.4 mod.....scroling timedwalls and all stuff from uniaw 6.4 are working great....
    Have fun and thanks to all who made this possible

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE
    Thank you very dexy looks fantastic.👍
    2013-08-07 02:11 AM
    Ian / Dacal,

Nice job on 6.4! I freakin love it guys!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-08-07 02:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD