User Tag List

I promise you King is not talking about coding. Lol.
    Lol.....duly noted!
    2013-11-04 09:04 PM
    Yes, King....this is awesome, a more organized way to keep all my weather walls! Glad I took the time to ask, sort it out, and maybe you guys teaching many others along the way!

Another useful lesson learned! thanks, Krima, King, NewD!
    Glad you're up, bro!!

Nah, bud! You (Krima) got skills!
    Oh Krima is VERY skilled! But he's also great at High 5s! The encouraging type 'o guy..
    2013-11-04 09:12 PM
    Aight. Here is the ip4 version of Ferlops mod. Icono layout is in the folder. 2 versions 4x3 dense and 4x3 sparse. Move those files to Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts. Remove everything from your dock and use transparent dock or whatever method you like. Sorry took so long. Been waiting for everything to load up over 3G lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hx0s2yc49x...4_F5WW_ip4.zip

Nicely done Weezy. Do u have the clock image
    2013-11-04 10:24 PM
    Yes it's in the images folder. Rename the clockface and clockhands one and remove the - from the other ones. It'll work after that.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-11-04 10:37 PM
    Hi Ferlop
    would you please tell me what theme you used in this shot?
    Thx
    Yes, It's "E is for Ezra2" or "Ezra2" with all proceeds going to a worthy cause....The icons are an add-on for that theme.
    2013-11-05 12:45 AM
    Lovin the "no dock" look. Thanks again Ferlop and Weezy and all the other creators and contributors
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1383614326.376279.jpg
    Last edited by rdiddy_25; 2013-11-05 at 03:40 AM.
    2013-11-05 01:18 AM

2013-11-05 03:29 AM
    Uniaw Setup for tonight, little add on Kai clock, with apple logo (steve jobs face) Blurry Wallpaper

2013-11-05 04:45 AM
    That looks CRAzY good! Bacardi.....Congrats on a beautiful Mac!
    2013-11-05 05:20 AM
    That looks CRAzY good! Bacardi.....Congrats on a beautiful Mac!
    thanks mate, i will port some other widget.. but the thing is couldn't get myLocation to work, don't know why and some of the widget are WW so doesn't work, maybe i don't know how lol
    2013-11-05 05:24 AM
    Uniaw Setup for tonight, little add on Kai clock, with apple logo (steve jobs face) Blurry Wallpaper

I need that thing for my retina macBook ...
    2013-11-05 08:39 AM
    I need that thing for my retina macBook ...
    lol.. couldn't get it work for a auto sizing might need some help from the pro of codding
    2013-11-05 08:43 AM
    thanks mate, i will port some other widget.. but the thing is couldn't get myLocation to work, don't know why and some of the widget are WW so doesn't work, maybe i don't know how lol
    My location and WW are tweaks (non JavaScript) that have to be running in background to create files that are then referenced by the widget to get info. The myLocation app and WW tweak won't run on Mac - really. But all you need to do is place a myLocation.txt (for myLoc widgets) or WidgetWeather.xml file (for WW widgets) from your phone in the root directory of xxxxxx.lwpp folder and then change this address in WW widgets - from this:
    ......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"
    //......."widgetweather.xml"

To this:
    //......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"
    ......."widgetweather.xml"

and then change this address in myLocation widgets - from this:
    ......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt"
    //......."myLocation.txt"

To this:
    //......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt"
    ......."myLocation.txt"

And it might be even easier to set GPS to false and run with WOEID numbers.
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-11-05 at 10:17 AM.
    2013-11-05 10:08 AM
    My location and WW are tweaks (non JavaScript) that have to be running in background to create files that are then referenced by the widget to get info. The myLocation app and WW tweak won't run on Mac - really. But all you need to do is place a myLocation.txt (for myLoc widgets) or WidgetWeather.xml file (for WW widgets) from your phone in the root directory of xxxxxx.lwpp folder and then change this address in WW widgets - from this:
    ......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"
    //......."widgetweather.xml"

To this:
    //......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/widgetweather.xml"
    ......."widgetweather.xml"

and then change this address in myLocation widgets - from this:
    ......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt"
    //......."myLocation.txt"

To this:
    //......."file:///private/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt"
    ......."myLocation.txt"

And it might be even easier to set GPS to false and run with WOEID numbers.
    thanks for the info mate, i know about the iphone, but wondering about the mac lol if they where any possiblity but i guess not like you said
    2013-11-05 10:22 AM
    Test
    Last edited by ferlop15; 2013-11-05 at 03:00 PM.
    2013-11-05 01:54 PM
    thanks for the info mate, i know about the iphone, but wondering about the mac lol if they where any possiblity but i guess not like you said
    Yes. My answer to you was about the Mac. Even in the UniAW one you already completed for Mac - it's not really running on GPS. Our Macs don't have GPS antennas. Ian built into UniAW to automatically switch to WOEID when GPS wasn't available and only on Wifi. So the number we put in "locale" is what determines the city and weather we get. On these Mac widgets we should always be using GPS = false.. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
    2013-11-05 02:45 PM
    really nice there bacardi
    2013-11-05 04:18 PM
    lol.. couldn't get it work for a auto sizing might need some help from the pro of codding
    ça y est mon amis je dois recevoir mon imac début semaine prochaine!!!! imac 27 commandé avec time capsule 2to et 256 ga mémoire flash!!!!
    Génial vivement que je test ton travail mon ami sur lui

//it is my friends I have to get my imac early next week!! imac 27 controlled with time capsule and 2to 256 flash memory ga!!
    I strongly awesome test your work my friend on her
    2013-11-05 05:22 PM
    ça y est mon amis je dois recevoir mon imac début semaine prochaine!!!! imac 27 commandé avec time capsule 2to et 256 ga mémoire flash!!!!
    Génial vivement que je test ton travail mon ami sur lui

//it is my friends I have to get my imac early next week!! imac 27 controlled with time capsule and 2to 256 flash memory ga!!
    I strongly awesome test your work my friend on her
    awesome mate, glad to hear the good news, and your the welcome on P.Y.M thread
    2013-11-05 05:44 PM

Beautiful work as always sir!
    2013-11-05 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD