This info needs to be here, (taken from the link "RKO1195" posted .

Editing Winterboard Lockscreens to work with Cydgets

For many this will be an easy transition, only a few things to do.

First off we need to make sure your existing lockscreen is able to work correctly, in 'Webview'.

This is pretty simple the most part. Usually includes adding

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

This allows your html to fit the device screen.

File naming: In cydgets you will need to name your theme. myTheme.cydget

Info.plist: Here you set the name and location of your html. Also you can activate scrolling

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Configuration</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Homepage</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/upload.cydget/index.html</string>
    <key>Scrollable</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Plugin</key>
    <string>WebCycriptLockScreen</string>
    <key>Tagline</key>
    <string>miLockSimple</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

This need to be added to the base folder of your theme.

Thats it.
    2014-01-01 07:07 PM
    Yea pretty easy Ian, and yea I feel for Saurik right now he's got a lot on him and everyone pestering him to do this and that lol..
    2014-01-01 07:13 PM
    What he makes because of these tools
    What "who" makes. The last several post took a weird turn… And now I'm very confused.
    2014-01-01 07:13 PM
    What saurik makes in terms of $ due to his work on winterboard etc.

I'm not saying he shouldn't make it. Just don't feel too sorry for him that's all
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-01-01 at 07:23 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-01-01 07:20 PM
    I don't understand people's attitudes towards others who discover ways to monetize their unique skills. We all do that to secure jobs, raises, etc. Lately it seems that people's subtext to "Well they make money or he makes money off of this" is delivered with a negative connotation. As if to say that they don't deserve appreciation just because it isn't done with absolute altruism.

I love Apple and I appreciate the products they make and I could care less that they make **** ton of money. Apple making money doesn't translate into less appreciation and I apply this same principal to Saurik and Cydia.

Sorry for the rant and though this continues what Gunny and I have said, I don't mean this as a slight against you. Mostly from all the crap that proceeded after the jailbreak that pissed me off.

No right or wrong here, it's just my point of view.
    2014-01-01 07:23 PM
    Haha you read way too far into it krima. Chill out bro.
    2014-01-01 07:25 PM
    Didn't read too far into Gunny, I said that its mostly from the jailbreak drama, not you.
    2014-01-01 07:27 PM
    What saurik makes in terms of $ due to his work on winterboard etc.

I'm not saying he shouldn't make it. Just don't feel too sorry for him that's all
    Ah yes. This has always been my view as well. Except in the past when I expressed this view I've been flamed for daring to point it out. I think because the jailbreak community tends to want to think of their devs as only and purely altruistic.

I don't understand people's attitudes towards others who discover ways to monetize their unique skills. We all do that to secure jobs, raises, etc. Lately it seems that people's subtext to "Well they make money or he makes money off of this" is delivered with a negative connotation. As if to say that they don't deserve appreciation just because it isn't done with absolute altruism.

I love Apple and I appreciate the products they make and I could care less that they make **** ton of money. Apple making money doesn't translate into less appreciation and I apply this same principal to Saurik and Cydia.

Sorry for the rant and though this continues what Gunny and I have said, I don't mean this as a slight against you. Mostly from all the crap that proceeded after the jailbreak that pissed me off.

No right or wrong here, it's just my point of view.
    Agree fully with this assessment.
    2014-01-01 07:28 PM
    Krima you've stated many times that NewD makes long unnecessary of point posts and that's what you just done.

I wasn't complaining they make money, good on them I would if I could. Pointing out he's doing it for free isn't strictly true.
    2014-01-01 07:32 PM
    Krima you've stated many times that NewD makes long unnecessary of point posts and that's what you just done.
    Yes I have done that with NewD but after consistency, not just because one time he made a rant that I felt was directed at me. I hope you can see that.

Also, I stated that there is no right or wrong, just my point of view.
    2014-01-01 07:40 PM
    There is a right and wrong, the wrong being what you tried to imply I was saying without understanding what I was actually saying

Any I'm not replying anymore in here. It's Ian's thread. I apologise ian for getting backs up with my honesty
    2014-01-01 07:44 PM
    Off topic sorry, Im on a 5s jail broken of course. I've been changing the icon one by one and when I got to maps and reminder not only they didn't change but they have dissapear and won't even show up on spotlight search. Any ideas and help would be appreciated thanks
    2014-01-01 07:45 PM
    If you say so Gunny. You are right and I was wrong. My apologies Ian.

But on a side note, how fun was it to everyone to read a back and forth that didn't involve The Big D and I.
    2014-01-01 07:47 PM
    2014-01-01 08:31 PM
    [QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;6975916]Thanks pal, does the text feel "in the way" to you?

I've moved around a bit to fit.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 &amp; iph5-foto2.png

thanks again
    2014-01-01 09:02 PM
    This info needs to be here, (taken from the link "RKO1195" posted .

Editing Winterboard Lockscreens to work with Cydgets

For many this will be an easy transition, only a few things to do.

First off we need to make sure your existing lockscreen is able to work correctly, in 'Webview'.

This is pretty simple the most part. Usually includes adding

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

This allows your html to fit the device screen.

File naming: In cydgets you will need to name your theme. myTheme.cydget

Info.plist: Here you set the name and location of your html. Also you can activate scrolling

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Configuration</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Homepage</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/upload.cydget/index.html</string>
    <key>Scrollable</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Plugin</key>
    <string>WebCycriptLockScreen</string>
    <key>Tagline</key>
    <string>miLockSimple</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

This need to be added to the base folder of your theme.

Thats it.
    This information is gold. I followed it to a T with the Cydget LS I posted earlier and now it works like a charm. Sizing is perfect! Thanks Ian and RKO
    2014-01-01 09:08 PM
    Ian here's the last version on i5

I would suggest info at bottom maybe (last row of icons)
    Easy to leave those blank on a screen with no tweaks.
    Could fit more too. Like displayed on a background.
    2014-01-01 09:29 PM
    This information is gold. I followed it to a T with the Cydget LS I posted earlier and now it works like a charm. Sizing is perfect! Thanks Ian and RKO
    Are you all still working on your iP5 with 6.1.2.. Or iP4, 4S or 5 with iOS7?

And for what it's worth. Rasputin007 is the one who originally gave us us the Widget to Cydget instructions.
    2014-01-01 09:29 PM
    Does this work with 5S?

LS looks cool
    2014-01-01 09:33 PM
    Does this work with 5S?

LS looks cool
    Nope. Nothing HTML based will work on A7 without a recompile from what I'm reading.
    2014-01-01 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.