Could u please share . I have i4s the link Max post is for i5 user
    +1 I'd like to know aswell
    2013-04-10 07:04 PM
    Could u please share . I have i4s the link Max post is for i5 user
    No probleme. If Max is ok, i share my I4 version
    2013-04-10 07:24 PM
    incredible!! I would never have imagined a theme as the culprit. Riddle me this. Do you have Summerboard mode on in Winterboard?
    I found at least one theme culprit for me. One of my favorites too. NateD's [email protected] I also tried using the UniAW6 location.js on it after I found it to be the problem, but then there was no location at all. I am still sorting through my themes to see if there are more but at least I know not to use that one until an update.
    2013-04-10 07:48 PM
    I found at least one theme culprit for me. One of my favorites too. NateD's [email protected] I also tried using the UniAW6 location.js on it after I found it to be the problem, but then there was no location at all. I am still sorting through my themes to see if there are more but at least I know not to use that one until an update.
    Was it activated, or just that it was installed that is giving you problems.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-04-10 07:50 PM
    It was not activated. I might have activated it since my last reset but I am pretty sure I didn't. I was able to delete it this time and not have to do a reset and still get location to work.

After putting my other themes back on I lost location. I changed myLocation file and did not get updates. After all were off except UniAW still no change, I reset all settings. No change either. I then set up my settings with backboard and no changes. I then cleared the cache and got location again. I am going to add one at a time and see if it is another theme, my tweak settings even though they are set up now and location is working, or it could be my cache has a problem.
    Last edited by serky; 2013-04-10 at 09:13 PM.
    2013-04-10 07:53 PM
    Hi, thanks for this great looking lockscreen.

I have a question/request, can we set the homescreen wallpaper based on day/night just like we set the lockscreen? I want it to be the same, so whenever the lockscreen wallpaper is changed from day to night or other way, the homescreen background would also change to the same wallpaper. I tried doing it myself, even found a piece of code in UNiaw6.js that sets something with day.png/night.png, but have no idea how to do what I want... Could you guys help?
    2013-04-10 08:20 PM
    i was wondering if somebody knows how to remove or adjust the white frame arround the widget, should i modify the UniAW6_iph5.css file or WeatherInfoBG.png, i tried to adjust very carefully but i dont get it without the lines. Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited by isostar; 2013-04-10 at 08:39 PM.
    2013-04-10 08:34 PM
    Yes, there is an option in the configuration file to do that. Try it.
    Thanks so much Dacal, it certainly did work! What I had to do was to replace the location.js file from Max Pa1n's mod with the one from your HTC Lockscreen. I also added the line var UseGpsCity in the config file and it worked better than I expect it! Now it says that I am in the "West Village" rather than just "New York". I know Max is gonna freak! Haha!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43gfxske42tq8mr/IMG_0289.Jpg

Anyhow here is a link for the files I replaced, just copy and overwrite but don't forget to make a backup in case something goes wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk8c009ps1...20UniAw6.0.zip

Enjoy!
    2013-04-10 08:35 PM
    Is there a way to change the weather images by night and day? (Sunset time, Sunrise time)

Two Images per weather condition?

I've already seen it at UniAW 5.

Last edited by KarlDall; 2013-04-10 at 08:53 PM.
    2013-04-10 08:50 PM
    Hi, thanks for this great looking lockscreen.

I have a question/request, can we set the homescreen wallpaper based on day/night just like we set the lockscreen? I want it to be the same, so whenever the lockscreen wallpaper is changed from day to night or other way, the homescreen background would also change to the same wallpaper. I tried doing it myself, even found a piece of code in UNiaw6.js that sets something with day.png/night.png, but have no idea how to do what I want... Could you guys help?
    Are you running 2 separate themes, one for LS and one for SB?

You can just have a lockBackground.html and a wallpaper.html in your theme, and you should get the same thing on both LS and SB.

If in understanding you correctly.

2013-04-10 09:05 PM
    Really happy with this setup and mod by Max, thx.

2013-04-10 09:10 PM
    Is there a way to change the weather images by night and day? (Sunset time, Sunrise time)

Two Images per weather condition?

I've already seen it at UniAW 5.

Go to the images/day_night folder for your device and read the instructions.

2013-04-10 09:12 PM
    Thanks so much Dacal, it certainly did work! What I had to do was to replace the location.js file from Max Pa1n's mod with the one from your HTC Lockscreen. I also added the line var UseGpsCity in the config file and it worked better than I expect it! Now it says that I am in the "West Village" rather than just "New York". I know Max is gonna freak! Haha!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43gfxske42tq8mr/IMG_0289.Jpg

Anyhow here is a link for the files I replaced, just copy and overwrite but don't forget to make a backup in case something goes wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lk8c009ps1...20UniAw6.0.zip

Enjoy!
    I love you!!(no homo)

2013-04-10 09:12 PM
    Go to the images/day_night folder for your device and read the instructions.
    Oh man, totally overlooked!

TU!

... but I can specify only two images. Right?

What I meant was two images for each weather condition.
    Last edited by KarlDall; 2013-04-10 at 09:20 PM.
    2013-04-10 09:15 PM
    i was wondering if somebody knows how to remove or adjust the white frame arround the widget, should i modify the UniAW6_iph5.css file or WeatherInfoBG.png, i tried to adjust very carefully but i dont get it without the lines. Any ideas? Thanks!

You obviously made some wrong changes....redownload the mod delete that one and start all over
    2013-04-10 09:19 PM
    Are you running 2 separate themes, one for LS and one for SB?

You can just have a lockBackground.html and a wallpaper.html in your theme, and you should get the same thing on both LS and SB.

If in understanding you correctly.
    Sorry, I should have clarified. I only use the uniaw LS theme, and SB is not themed (maybe later). Now LS background is set based on day/night, I want it to also set the SB background. Right now SB background is whatever I set in the settings...
    2013-04-10 09:22 PM
    Also the calendar was mis-aligned open the UniAW_iphone5.css and adjust the leftx; values of the
    #month
    #day
    #date

Here's a pic of how it needs to be....

2013-04-10 09:26 PM
    I love you!!(no homo)

Haha! Thumbs up!
    2013-04-10 09:28 PM

Hard to believe but the Auros Base theme was also causing a problem for me or I am having a cache problem. I bought it through Cydia and it was activated. Now I think I am having other issues besides themes. I have only added a few back so there might be others or as stated, or another problem altogether.

I had about 5 themes that didn't let location update. After I was finished, I decided to try non working location themes again. I eventually was able to add all back except the Auros base. It still was a problem getting the location to update. I then deleted the info.plist and it works!
    Last edited by serky; 2013-04-11 at 12:05 AM.
    2013-04-10 09:43 PM
    Can someone please tell me how to change the display of the #month and #day to be abbreviated, to the 3 characters? I am sure this has to be done in js, but unfortunately I don't know anything about js.

Edit: I was able to find it in the UniAW6.js file.
    Last edited by Korazu; 2013-04-10 at 10:14 PM.
    2013-04-10 10:01 PM
17,495 ... 1555636465666775115165565 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD