Another Masterpiece in the books my friend looks great dude ImageUploadedByModMyi1378249355.975792.jpg
    2013-09-04 01:02 AM
    Here's my Widget Weather Ezra Lockscreen

You need to have Widget Weather Tweak installed and running to use this Lockscreen
    Tweak and instructions here http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html

Works automatically on iPhone 5/4/4S. No configuration needed.

Tap screen to show forecast info. Slide hourly forecast left/right.
    As its a touchscreen lock, that part won't work if you have lockinfo tweak.

Set up to run on top of main theme in Winterboard.

Download: Ezra2_WW_LS.theme.rar

Thanks iskariotA for inspiration from another project I was doing as it evolved to this for Ezra

Enjoy guys
    Love this! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    2013-09-04 01:02 AM
    widget weather ? whats that.
    You need the tweak Widget Weather for it to work, and you have to set your wallpaper in settings and respring
    (nvm kept reading thru and found my answer)

2013-09-04 01:11 AM
    (nvm kept reading thru and found my answer) widget weather ? whats that.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html

You don't read my tweets
    2013-09-04 01:13 AM

You need to have Widget Weather Tweak installed and running to use this Lockscreen
    Tweak and instructions here http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html

Thanks iskariotA for inspiration from another project I was doing as it evolved to this for Ezra

Enjoy guys
    What can I say dude always doing something great. So excited with this LS great job my friend.👊👊
    2013-09-04 01:20 AM
    Lol I completely missed it.

2013-09-04 01:21 AM
    Alt Calendar

2013-09-04 01:22 AM
    Lol I completely missed it.
    Pretty good tweak but I'm biased a bit
    2013-09-04 01:25 AM
    2013-09-04 01:35 AM
    Ok, here's just a quick little iWidget weather icon I did up using one of my templates from my icon iwidget pack (which was originally a Durben template of course ). Just quickly threw Bacardi's images into it so some of the options don't really apply to this one (like the overlay option). Leaving everything at default and you should be good Little something to tide everyone over until Durben's one is ready.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...her%20icon.zip
    Updated link with new version, just redownload. Took out unused overlays and icon sets. Removed unused options and added option for the shadow under the icon (so the little gap at bottom is filled like a normal ezra2 icon).
    I tried comparing the size of it to a normal ezra2 icon and I didn't see that it was any smaller. Can someone else confirm if it is still too small or if it is ok now size wise?
    2013-09-04 01:44 AM

Enjoy guys
    Man .. This sucks I can't use the weather widget tweak .. Stupid ios6 weather fix .. I think that's what it is .. Because my weather app wouldn't open up after I installed the tweak ., so I uninstalled it and downloaded the weather fix for iOS 6 and the weather app worked again .., amazing loockscreen and tweak bro !! I wish I could us it ... Thanks for all your hard work bro !! It's appreciated
    2013-09-04 01:47 AM
    It's actually a mylocation widget not a widget weather one.

It works off of mylocation for automatic gps or you can manually enter your woeid for location.
    Put with winterboard or where?
    2013-09-04 01:47 AM
    Put with winterboard or where?
    It's an iwidget, no winterboard required, the option for adding the woeid manually is built into the options.
    For mylocation I think kingohill has instructions for setting that up in his sig.
    Last edited by Simon; 2013-09-04 at 01:51 AM.
    2013-09-04 01:48 AM
    It's an iwidget, the option for adding the woeid manually is built into the options.
    For mylocation I think kingohill has instructions for setting that up in his sig.
    Ok puts in the iwidgets folders right
    2013-09-04 01:51 AM
    Ok puts in the iwidgets folders right
    Yup
    2013-09-04 01:51 AM
    Grey colour Calendar, more matching with the theme

2013-09-04 01:53 AM
    First off, thank you Durben for another work of art. I have a bit of an issue and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing it. When switching the time to 12-hour format in Widget Weather, nothing is changed in the LS.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2013-09-04 01:58 AM
    First off, thank you Durben for another work of art. I have a bit of an issue and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing it. When switching the time to 12-hour format in Widget Weather, nothing is changed in the LS.
    Wait for the next update interval to pass or respring
    It will change then.
    2013-09-04 02:01 AM
    Man .. This sucks I can't use the weather widget tweak .. Stupid ios6 weather fix .. I think that's what it is .. Because my weather app wouldn't open up after I installed the tweak ., so I uninstalled it and downloaded the weather fix for iOS 6 and the weather app worked again .., amazing loockscreen and tweak bro !! I wish I could us it ... Thanks for all your hard work bro !! It's appreciated
    I have weather fix for ios6 also and weather widget works great for me. Not trying to sound rude but did you install the weather widget and follow the directions exactly?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1378252889.386443.jpg

And Durben great job on the LS. Fantastic work as always!!
    2013-09-04 02:02 AM
    Did that already D to no avail. Not a big deal.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2013-09-04 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD