My setup for today

Just for your information, i've spoke to Tim Collins for Ezra2 White Edition iOS7, it will be in cydia in StylePack package has a Option soon, ill keep you guys update when it will be available.. going to 1.99 to support the cause i'm trying to do my best to make more icons has possible.. and there will be some new icons =) more than 150 bundles i've created and tested with every single icons to make sure it theme �� i'm trying to make it more easy has possible for all of you..

Package will be including

1- StylePack Ezra2 White Edition iOS7
    2- Ezra2 logo slider
    3- I will add some wallpaper for iP4&iP5
    4- Ezra2 Zeppelin

trust me $1.99 it's not much for what you can get and ready for iOS7

Have a good day& good night all
    Really looking forward to this Bacardi I can't wait to be rocking those white icons, & 1.99 is a great deal to me can't wait I would buy this even if it was $5.99 lol
    2014-01-15 10:13 PM
    My setup for today

Just for your information, i've spoke to Tim Collins for Ezra2 White Edition iOS7, it will be in cydia in StylePack package has a Option soon, ill keep you guys update when it will be available.. going to 1.99 to support the cause i'm trying to do my best to make more icons has possible.. and there will be some new icons =) more than 150 bundles i've created and tested with every single icons to make sure it theme �� i'm trying to make it more easy has possible for all of you..

Package will be including

1- StylePack Ezra2 White Edition iOS7
    2- Ezra2 logo slider
    3- I will add some wallpaper for iP4&iP5
    4- Ezra2 Zeppelin

trust me $1.99 it's not much for what you can get and ready for iOS7

Have a good day& good night all
    Looking good man, really beautiful work
    2014-01-15 10:19 PM
    Thanks to all.. if you allready purchased the StylePack you don't have to pay 1.99.. but for people who didn't purchase yet.. they will have to pay.. but you can always donate whatever you guys want in www.becauseofezra.org by pressing the "Give" button

Hope you guys enjoy it soon
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-01-15 at 10:49 PM.
    2014-01-15 10:31 PM
    Been a little busy with work, but I don't regret it.....Congrats, Bacardi, on "gold". Trully deserving, brother!...Nite, folks!

Anyone know if the clock part if this mod has been has been released as an iwidget?
    2014-01-15 10:41 PM
    Anyone know if the clock part if this mod has been has been released as an iwidget?
    noo they didn't make this one has a iwidget yet.. not sure if someone will work on it lol
    2014-01-15 10:45 PM
    Hmmm. Gotta have that clock as an iWidget.. I'll check with Ferlop. I can convert it if I have his original overlays, etc..
    2014-01-15 11:11 PM
    Hmmm. Gotta have that clock as an iWidget.. I'll check with Ferlop. I can convert it if I have his original overlays, etc..
    what do you convert from a widget to work on iwidget? config.js to Options.plist? or also the main.js?
    2014-01-15 11:22 PM
    what do you convert from a widget to work on iwidget? config.js to Options.plist? or also the main.js?
    1) Config.js to Options.plist
    2) create a Widget.plist defining the size of the widget's width/height on screen.
    3)Change html name to Widget.html (from Wallpaper.html if that's what it is)

You do NOT need to convert config.js to options.plist. Anything can become an iWidget by simply making sure the name of the iWidget's html is Widget.html and creating a Widget.plist file with this syntax:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
      <key>size</key>
      <dict>
        <key>height</key>
        <integer>90</integer>
        <key>width</key>
        <integer>320</integer>
      </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Remember that iWidgets float OVER TOP of icons. So any full screen images will cover icons. So iWidgets tend to be 'smaller sections' of a full screen SB or LS widget.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-01-15 at 11:41 PM.
    2014-01-15 11:39 PM
    thanks for the information NewD 👍
    2014-01-15 11:48 PM
    NewD if you do get that widget to work like an iwidget
    Could you please share?
    2014-01-15 11:51 PM
    NewD if you do get that widget to work like an iwidget
    Could you please share?
    What specific part of the Widget would you want, Jelle? And tell me the post# of the picture you were looking at containing the widget.
    2014-01-16 12:23 AM
    Oog wait. Read it to fast. I tought it was you who wanted ferlops widget from previous page.
    But if you or someone else can make it work,that would be great
    2014-01-16 12:27 AM
    Oog wait. Read it to fast. I tought it was you who wanted ferlops widget from previous page.
    But if you or someone else can make it work,that would be great
    There is no way to get Ferlop's White widget with clock to work as it did before until Winterboard gets fixed to run HTML widgets. If I converted it, as is, to iWidget now - it would cover all your icons.

We all just need to be patient and let Saurik finish his work on WinterBoard.

Now - the clock in Ferlop's White widget could be converted to one iWidget- and possiblu the weather data area only could be converted too to another iWidget - but the overlay - that lays under the icons would have to be converted to a wallpaper that you set through Settings-->Brightness & Wallpaper. That's a lot of work. Don't know if I have the time. But maybe Bacardi could do it.
    2014-01-16 12:33 AM
    There is no way to get Ferlop's White widget with clock to work as it did before until Winterboard gets fixed to run HTML widgets. If I converted it, as is, to iWidget now - it would cover all your icons.

We all just need to be patient and let Saurik finish his work on WinterBoard.

Now - the clock in Ferlop's White widget could be converted to one iWidget- and possiblu the weather data area only could be converted too to another iWidget - but the overlay - that lays under the icons would have to be converted to a wallpaper that you set through Settings-->Brightness & Wallpaper. That's a lot of work. Don't know if I have the time. But maybe Bacardi could do it.
    Hi Grant, actually it is possible to make it has a iwidget without your icons be covered..

1- the red area around the clock is not the issue.. because you can still create any icons layout with HSD

2- the green area you can still see your icons if you turn the Wallpaper Options to " none " so you can see your SB+Icons+clouds & more without the weatherwalls/timedwalls/slideshows… LOL

tell me if i'm wrong lol

now time for you to create this iwidget that would be awesome

EDIT : can't do it.. busy with the Ezra2 StylePack for iOS7 Sorry
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-01-16 at 01:15 AM.
    2014-01-16 01:09 AM
    There's a tweak called iBlank that creates blank transparent icons. Worse case is you put blank icons where the clock is and your app icons around the uncovered clock area. I think that would work in this case.
    2014-01-16 01:51 AM
    can i have Sound´s for this theme ? pleas upload i can´t find
    2014-01-16 01:56 AM
    Going to 1.99 to support the cause
    BoE does have a Cydia account if it makes that part easier! Just let Tyler know when you submit to the repo. Jay even nixes most of the fees!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2014-01-16 04:47 AM
    BoE does have a Cydia account if it makes that part easier! Just let Tyler know when you submit to the repo. Jay even nixes most of the fees!
    I will send the package to TC when i'm done he will take care of it and submit to cydia mate
    2014-01-16 04:59 AM
    Really looking forward to this theme Bacardi. Beautiful
    2014-01-16 04:43 PM
    Really looking forward to this theme Bacardi. Beautiful
    thanks you will love it
    2014-01-16 04:52 PM
5,873 ... 152202242250251252253254262 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD