If you're jailbroken, yep..
    That's really cool. Last time I followed this thread iPhone 7 hadn't been added yet. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017-06-14 06:14 PM
    Is this the tweak that lets you use HTML widgets on the lock screen?

2017-06-14 06:24 PM
    Is this the tweak that lets you use HTML widgets on the lock screen?

No. You need XenHTML for that.
    2017-06-14 06:34 PM
    Once you're an owner of Xen products - from having purchased them in BetaVendor - you never need to use BetaVendor again. Just load the repo - xenpublic.incendo.ws and install XenLockscreen or XenHTML from there.

Unless you're on a new phone or device. Then you have to add it to a new device through BetaVendor I believe.. I'll double check with Matt..
    Yea wasnt thinking again. Installed the new repo to only find my OS was to old I'm still on 8 Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen so can't install xenhtml anyway. Thanks anyway.

2017-06-14 07:34 PM
    Yea wasnt thinking again. Installed the new repo to only find my OS was to old I'm still on 8 Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen so can't install xenhtml anyway. Thanks anyway.
    Yes. None of the Xen product series works on iOS 8. Too old! Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen
    2017-06-14 08:21 PM
    Yes. None of the Xen product series works on iOS 8. Too old! Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen
    My poor old iPad. Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen

2017-06-14 08:23 PM
    My poor old iPad. Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen
    But GroovyBoard+, GroovyLock+, SBHTML, GroovyLock, Convergence and LockHTML4 all work perfectly on iOS 8.
    2017-06-14 08:25 PM
    But GroovyBoard+, GroovyLock+, SBHTML, GroovyLock, Convergence and LockHTML4 all work perfectly on iOS 8.
    Yea I'll stick with 'em

2017-06-14 08:29 PM
    No. You need XenHTML for that.
    I'm trying to by it but I have a problem.

When I tap the Cydia logo to retrieve the ID I get that error.

This is in beta vendor.

2017-06-14 09:10 PM
    I'm trying to by it but I have a problem.

When I tap the Cydia logo to retrieve the ID I get that error.

This is in beta vendor.
    BetaVendor shouldn't be arrived at through a browser. You need to use Beta Vendor, the app, from repo repo.incendo.ws.
    2017-06-14 09:15 PM
    BetaVendor shouldn't be arrived at through a browser. You need to use Beta Vendor, the app, from repo repo.incendo.ws.
    I'm using the app and it opens the browser.

2017-06-14 09:16 PM
    This is a known issue, seems Google has recently changed their policy on how to login to a Google account from within an app. I'm not too sure when I'll get around to fixing it, as I've got a lot going on this end.
    2017-06-14 09:21 PM
    This is a known issue, seems Google has recently changed their policy on how to login to a Google account from within an app. I'm not too sure when I'll get around to fixing it, as I've got a lot going on this end.
    Can a person just give u a UDID in meantime for a new device?
    2017-06-14 09:33 PM
    Can a person just give u a UDID in meantime for a new device?
    Technically yes, but since that is a fairly long winded manual task on my end, I wouldn't be able to get around to sorting it in a reasonable amount of time. :/
    2017-06-14 09:35 PM
    So for now… No new buyers of Xen products?
    2017-06-14 10:49 PM
    Technically yes, but since that is a fairly long winded manual task on my end, I wouldn't be able to get around to sorting it in a reasonable amount of time. :/
    That's too bad. I'd really like to purchase it. I was able to purchase Xen lock screen with beta vendor months ago. I'd like to complete the set. Lol. Xen :: Supercharge your lockscreen

2017-06-15 02:27 AM
    So for now… No new buyers of Xen products?
    Not exactly. If using a Facebook account for Cydia, then its business as usual. What I'm trying to say is that for those with this issue, it will be quicker waiting for an update for BetaVendor than me doing it manually.
    2017-06-15 02:29 AM
    Not exactly. If using a Facebook account for Cydia, then its business as usual. What I'm trying to say is that for those with this issue, it will be quicker waiting for an update for BetaVendor than me doing it manually.
    Ahhh shucks. I hate patience.

2017-06-15 06:30 AM
    Alright, I think I've fixed the Google login issue now in BetaVendor. For testing purposes, here's the latest deb of it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/371smh6oxa...s-arm.deb?dl=0

To install, just install the deb via iFile or Filza and then do a respring just to be sure.

Once I have confirmation that it's fixed, I'll push it as an update on my repo. Therefore, please let me know if Google login now works with it!
    2017-07-09 05:51 PM
519 ... 16242526
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD