When you're Web browsing in Mobile Safari for iOS 7, you might notice that the URL bar never actually shows the URL of the Web page; instead, it shows the main name of the Web site. This makes it tricky to keep track of the URL because you'll need to tap on the URL bar to display the full URL.

A new free jailbreak tweak called Safari Full URL by iOS developer julioverne is now available in Cydia's ModMyi repository that allows you to force Mobile Safari to display the full URL of a Web site in the URL bar, even when you're in the middle of browsing a Web site, as shown above.

Safari Full URL has a very nice implementation that keeps the integrity of the minimalistic Web browser. The tweak has a nice native feel to it and works exactly how you would expect. Because there are no options to configure, the tweak is very straightforward without any headaches to deal with.

If you want to give Safari Full URL a try, it's available for free right now in Cydia's ModMyi repository. iOS 7 is required for the installation.

Name: Safari Full URL
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: julioverne
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    2014-09-19 06:08 PM
    I'll be picking this up as that "feature" has always annoyed me.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-09-19 06:32 PM
    "Thanks" apple for making it easier for spoofing sites to fake where one is. Yeah, really good of your part.
    I am sure some nigerian princes will appreciate it too.
    2014-09-19 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD