Hey, I want to start learning about SDK and developing and I don't know where to start. Is there any kind of information that can help me understand and learn more about SDK and developing?
    2008-05-12 10:42 PM
    Well,u need LOTS of stuff to read,start with wikipedia or SDK Discussion forum there are a lot of languages in SDK,for example Xcode,depends on which apps you are going to program... Correct me,if I am wrong
    2008-05-12 10:55 PM
    Thanks iPie. I'll read Wikipedia. Is there anything else I can do that will help me learn that?
    2008-05-12 11:00 PM
    These threads are kinda funny. Cos you just know the OP is gonna lose interest within 20 minutes and move onto some other 'fad'
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-05-12 11:35 PM
    Actually, while XCode has many different languages, the iPhone applications are programmed in Objective-C (as well as the Mac applications).

You actually can learn everything from within the provided documentation (Help > Documentation). The two main articles are in the iPhone SDK Documentation and are: iPhone OS Programming and iPhone Application Tutorial.

Or something like that.

The rest you learn from using the API (might be difficult if this is your first language...programming isn't mainly about syntax as it is about solving a problem).
    2008-05-12 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD