Hi,
    I want top reterive the information of all application running on my IPhone ... How i can reterieve them & hu i can connect the iphone to my system wdout itunes to run the command...
    PLease help me out in this
    2009-03-09 08:00 AM
    could you please be a little bit more descriptive?
    are you talking about the applications that are open, ALL of the applications on your iPhone, process running on your iPhone, or header files running on your iPhone?

8GB iPhone 2G
    3.1.2 - Unlocked and Jailbroken

AMD Athlon 5000 Dual-Core 2.2GHz with 4.00 GB RAM
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    2009-03-09 09:09 AM
    HI
    Actually i want to communicate wd iphone wd help of my system & want to get the list of all the aplications instaled in it.
    Now major issues are as follow:
    How i can communicate with iphone on my MAC system , if i dont have SSH.
    How i will detect the external aplication installed list..
    2009-03-09 09:24 AM
    Dear,

I think you could use iTunesMobileDevice.dll lib, it provides all basic function to access file on your Iphone from PC, such as getfile, deletefile, mkdir ..., then you write a small Application on Mac, read dir /var/stash/Application.xxxx/ to examine all ur apps on your iPhone.

am i right?
    2009-03-09 10:51 AM
    hi
    no file name /var/stash/Application.xxxx/ exists under /var..
    so where else i can retrieve the information of installed applications

hi
    no file name /var/stash/Application.xxxx/ exists under /var..
    so where else i can retrieve the information of installed applications
    Last edited by RashiMahajan; 2009-03-09 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-09 12:26 PM
    exactly /private/var/stash/Applications.I4i5eQ
    2009-03-09 12:32 PM
    /private/var/ again giving me access to the same files as i had in /var i get keychains,mobileDevice, db,empty,folders,log,logs,mobile,msgs, preferences,root,run,tmp,vm in list but no where stash in the list
    so not at all able to find the installed application details ...

/private/var/ again giving me access to the same files as i had in /var i get keychains,mobileDevice, db,empty,folders,log,logs,mobile,msgs, preferences,root,run,tmp,vm in list but no where stash in the list

private/var/ again giving me access to the same files as i had in /var i get keychains,mobileDevice, db,empty,folders,log,logs,mobile,msgs, preferences,root,run,tmp,vm in list but no where stash in the list
    Last edited by RashiMahajan; 2009-03-09 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-09 01:22 PM
    try /private/var/mobile/Applications
    good luck
    2009-03-10 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.