so far i LOVE it, i have had zero to no bugs with it so far, the key is when it asks you whether you want to create a back up of your old iphone or create as new, choose to create a new phone, lots of people are having problems when they create a back up of their old phone

the only real bummer i've had so far is MMS not being compatible with the 1st gen iPhone, that and usb tethering, other then that i LOVE landscape texting, landscape notes and the search function on the iPhone, it runs smooth with no real problems, hasn't frozen on me once and has sound working fine, the battery life is the same, i haven't noticed anything wrong w/ that....if you any of you guys have any questions feel free to ask or pm me if you'd like

2009-03-25 02:15 AM
    I agree! I love it! Landscape is amazing! Only thing i'm having trouble with is getting MMS to work. Other than that, everything is great. Has yet to freeze on me. Only thing I have noticed was that once it wouldn't connect to wifi and when i went into settings Wifi was greyed out and said no wifi so i rebooted and it was fine.
    2009-03-25 02:46 AM
    I agree! I love it! Landscape is amazing! Only thing i'm having trouble with is getting MMS to work. Other than that, everything is great. Has yet to freeze on me. Only thing I have noticed was that once it wouldn't connect to wifi and when i went into settings Wifi was greyed out and said no wifi so i rebooted and it was fine.
    luckily for me i had no issues with wifi after i upgraded to 3.0, i would highly recommend to those of you thinking about doing it to Just Do It
    2009-03-25 02:53 AM
    Im gonna second that ^
    2009-03-25 02:56 AM
    I would highly recommend that those thinking about upgrading think REALLY hard about all their cool jailbroken apps that won't work anymore... for about THREE MONTHS! I don't know about y'all but the entire reason I started jailbreaking was to theme my phone because after about a month of seeing that black background and all the same icons I was about bored to tears. Any I can't live without Quick Reply anymore
    2009-03-25 03:18 AM
    Yeah, I had fun with 3.0 for about 10 minutes....then I had to downgrade to jailbreak...hahahahahaha.
    2009-03-25 03:30 AM
    Haha i can do with out it. Everyone at LA tech know that I have it now and everyone wants me to do it for their phone lol

Oh and i'm same on quickrply i really miss it but i'm gonna go without
    2009-03-25 04:06 AM
    yeah, thats the only downside of 3.0 is the sweet theme i had
    2009-03-25 04:16 AM
    3.0 is like a new toothbrush. its great for the first few uses but then u realize its just a toothbrush
    2009-03-25 04:27 AM
    There's nothing in 3.0 you can't do with a jailbroken phone.... You can't even send MMS at this point with it b/c it's still blocked in AT&T's system.
    2009-03-25 04:32 AM
    You have a dev account??
    2009-03-25 05:04 AM
    You have a dev account??

yes i do, i also have some spots open

if any of you guys like you can pm me for info/details as i've got some spots open
    2009-03-26 06:07 AM
    There's nothing in 3.0 you can't do with a jailbroken phone.... You can't even send MMS at this point with it b/c it's still blocked in AT&T's system.
    Just a quick question, when you say there is nothing a jailbroken Iphone can't do that iphone on 3.0 can, how can I enable a push feature on my jailbroken iphone 3g so that I get my IM's and stuff when I'm not logged into the app?
    2009-03-26 08:02 AM
    Just a quick question, when you say there is nothing a jailbroken Iphone can't do that iphone on 3.0 can, how can I enable a push feature on my jailbroken iphone 3g so that I get my IM's and stuff when I'm not logged into the app?
    I don't think you can get push without 3.0, but you can get Backgrounder, which will allow your IM app, or any other app for that matter run in the background. So you can open Beejive for example, and keep it running in the background. I think that's as close as your gonna get for now, but I could be wrong.
    2009-03-26 08:11 AM
    I upgraded to check it out and downgraded again because I missed my themes and categories folders. Boring springboard is bad enough without having to have 4 pages of apps. I have a five icon dock and 5x5 springboard,. That combined with Categories I have everything on one page! Also missed my video recording with Cycorder.
    2009-03-26 03:31 PM
    I read all the post here and everyone seems to be fairly up to date on everything involving 3.0 and the iPhone 'rumored' release of new hardware so let me ask this question:

I too have a 1st Gen. phone, jailbroken on ATT. Loving my phone and the potential new features that 3.0 will bring. My question is about MMS. I know the 1st Gen. wont be able to send MMS and I really want this feature, should I wait to get a new device or keep what I have and hope SwirlyMMS will be working better after 3.0 is released. I am only using my own reasoning to come to the conclusion that once 3.0 is released and ATT unblocks MMS for the iphone, maybe SwirlyMMS could work on my phone without needing to get my IMEI changed??? Am I way off base here with my thoughts. I am only willing to get a new device if it can be jailbroken, and I have a feeling people will have trouble jailbreaking the new devices after release.
    2009-03-26 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD