Hi, has anybody else been insulted as well as have their app rejected for no reason?

My App was rejected at one point because the support website I listed wasnt live!
    I had no intention of launching the site for the app untill the app was out, so I dont see how they can reject based on that.

Also, the tester registered the username and uploaded it to my server of,
    "Suck My Balls"

Are we as profesional developers meant to accept this behaviour from apple?
    2009-04-16 01:57 PM

Are we as profesional developers meant to accept this behaviour from apple?
    yes.
    it's sad. but when it comes to rejections.. there is probably only one person who get's to see the app, and when he or she rejects it.. are also the only one's who see the comments.

sorry to hear that happened to you. it's a shame that people do things like this. very unprofessional.
    2009-04-16 02:09 PM
    To make matters worse, apple have just expired my developer certificate (while i was getting rejected) THREE MONTHS EARLY.

I can now no longer resubmit the fixed binary (i say fixed, there was basically no change as the rejection was bullcrap).

Can apple steal three months of my yearly membership for no reason??

They are not even replying to me via email about it.
    2009-04-17 10:20 AM
    I would send this story to the editors of consumerist.com It'd be of interest I think.

The Consumerist: Shoppers Bite Back is sponsored by consumer reports, and gets a ton hits every day.
    2009-04-20 04:09 AM
    thats all messed up
    2009-04-20 05:08 AM
    Someone would die by my hand.
    2009-04-20 05:44 AM
    oh man i've never heard of this kind of mistreatment before. that's really awful man. was the early termination related to the rejected app? it's true though that the approval of apps really seem to depend on whoever is interning that day (with that kind of behavior, i can only assume it was from an intern). this is just so unprofessional and kind of unlike apple. did you by any chance get to speak to anyone about this?
    2009-04-26 02:34 AM
    I guess Apple has not had a course for its worker in reference to professionalism...Thats BS...
    2009-04-27 11:49 PM
    There's always a "bad apple"....hahahahahaha
    2009-04-28 12:06 AM
    There's always a "bad apple"....hahahahahaha
    you suck.

nuff said
    2009-04-28 12:23 AM
    To make matters worse, apple have just expired my developer certificate (while i was getting rejected) THREE MONTHS EARLY.

I can now no longer resubmit the fixed binary (i say fixed, there was basically no change as the rejection was bullcrap).

Can apple steal three months of my yearly membership for no reason??

They are not even replying to me via email about it.
    My certificates also expired earlier and I don't know why.
    I just created new certificate requests and got new certificates.
    2009-04-28 01:17 AM
    That sucks!
    2009-04-28 01:27 AM
    Also, the tester registered the username and uploaded it to my server of,
    "Suck My Balls"
    Oh god, I haven't laughed that hard in forever
    2009-04-28 01:37 AM
    i refuse to buy a membership until i have a fully functional app, that way if they reject it i have time to "fix" it.

(unfortunately half of my app ideas aren't allowed in the appstore
    2009-04-28 02:15 AM
    i refuse to buy a membership until i have a fully functional app, that way if they reject it i have time to "fix" it.

(unfortunately half of my app ideas aren't allowed in the appstore
    whats some of your ideas...
    that they wont aloud...
    2009-04-30 06:02 AM
    hahahaa, sorry that's funny. recently i've ran into paths with a bad apple myself.
    2009-04-30 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD