User Tag List

So I've been running beta 5 since it came out but have been unable to connect to the Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspots. It looks like they've redone the login process (see pix). Does anyone know how to get this work and connect to their free Wi-Fi service?

I don't see anything that resembles the older login page where it asks for your phone number, so any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot-img_0017.png   iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot-img_0018.png   iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot-img_0019.png   iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot-img_0020.png   iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot-img_0021.png  
    Mafia Live Family Code: 143 035 642
    2009-05-24 08:20 PM
    no one?
    2009-05-26 04:04 PM
    Has any beta worked on a hot spot? I wonder if some of the strings the phone sends to the server are different then on 2.
    2009-05-26 06:47 PM
    So I've been running beta 5 since it came out but have been unable to connect to the Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspots. It looks like they've redone the login process (see pix). Does anyone know how to get this work and connect to their free Wi-Fi service?

I don't see anything that resembles the older login page where it asks for your phone number, so any help is appreciated.
    Maybe a dumb question, are these Starbucks stores ones you've connected to before? There are still some Starbucks that haven't been rolled over to the free two hour wifi yet (suppose to be completed sometime this summer for all 7,000 stores). Personally I haven't tested the betas with a Starbucks store yet, I am trying to stay away from them to save some of my money...
    2009-05-29 03:06 PM
    Maybe a dumb question, are these Starbucks stores ones you've connected to before? There are still some Starbucks that haven't been rolled over to the free two hour wifi yet (suppose to be completed sometime this summer for all 7,000 stores). Personally I haven't tested the betas with a Starbucks store yet, I am trying to stay away from them to save some of my money...
    yup, it's the one right by my apartment that I always go to.
    2009-05-29 03:56 PM