Has anybody used this website to create an app?
    Are they reputable/trustworthy?
    Are there any cheaper/more reliable places I can go to?

Any help is appreciated :-)
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2009-07-07 04:14 PM
    Funny you should mention ZapBangDone- I was wondering the exact same thing. I was in contact with them and immediately he wants to know the details, of my app idea, for a quote. Thats all fine and dandy but I would think that signing a NDA would be in order first- it just made me wonder......hummm
    Im new to this and still in the market for a devolper. If I come across anything Ill let you know as I hope you will.
    -Andy
    2009-07-08 06:27 AM
    I actually just got an email from them that they signed and it is a full confidentiality contract. I have to print it out and sign it and fax it back as well as soon as I find a little bit more about them.
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]
    2009-07-08 06:33 AM
    I would verify they are a legit business in your country. If they are, then you can legally have them sign a NDA and hold them to it before speaking anything of an application you have an idea for.
    2009-07-08 05:37 PM
    Try AngryNinjas.com instead. They sign full NDA's before releasing and app ideas, they work on Cydia store apps also for jailbroken devices (not just the apple app store), and have a fantastic turn around time. I've done 3 apps with them already and have a 4th one in the works right now. Outstanding company.
    2011-01-05 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD