• Seen Better But Still Alright

6 12.00%
  • Undecided!

6 12.00%
  • Awesome, But Needs Some Work!

9 18.00%
  • Incredible Theme, Keep Making Themes!

19 38.00%
    Is there anyway to change the background picture? Not really my style lol.

Thanks man
    Yeah u can SSH onto your iPhone and go to "Root/Library/Themes/Cronic/" and change "Wallpaper.png" with another png of ur choice, just make sure it is titles "Wallpaper.png". Enjoy!

Nice! Thanks for this. How do you change the text bubbles color?
    You can change the bubbles by SSHing onto your iPhone and going to "Root/Library/Themes/Cronic/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/" then swapping out the "Balloon_1.png" and "Balloon_2.png" with other bubbles of your choice. Just make sure the names match.

isn't this the wrong place to post this?
    I don't mind other themes on my post, I don't think its against the rules. Nice work on them by the way, I like them all.
    Last edited by Cronic003; 2009-10-01 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-01 09:43 PM
    If I want to get rid of the sounds you have for the theme, can I simply delete the UISounds folder, or is it more complicated than that?
    2009-10-08 03:07 AM
    If I want to get rid of the sounds you have for the theme, can I simply delete the UISounds folder, or is it more complicated than that?
    You got it exactly, all you have to so is delete the UISounds folder and ur good to go. All sounds will be back to stock after u respring. You can also just figure out what sound u want to delete from the UISounds folder and delete or replace it with a sound that you want from any other theme or sound pack. Enjoy!
    2009-10-10 06:33 AM
    use the most recent Apple Logo? not the one from 90s?

=\ but everything is nice
    2009-10-16 02:46 AM
    3.0+ SMS skinning is not anything major. Apple just stores the images in Applications/mobileSMS.app instead of the old directory (com.Apple.ChatKit)

So if you have a favorite theme that you want to use in newer firmwares just copy them over. I've add some pics of my favorite theme. Called Windows 7, I've added some things and cleaned it up a bit to my liking.
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 3.0 SMS Theme is HERE!-img_0504.png   iPhone 3.0 SMS Theme is HERE!-img_0505.png   iPhone 3.0 SMS Theme is HERE!-img_0506.png   iPhone 3.0 SMS Theme is HERE!-img_0508.png  
    Last edited by ZPaul2Fresh8; 2009-10-18 at 07:25 PM.
    2009-10-18 07:17 PM
    3.0+ SMS skinning is not anything major. Apple just stores the images in Applications/mobileSMS.app instead of the old directory (com.Apple.ChatKit)

So if you have a favorite theme that you want to use in newer firmwares just copy them over. I've add some pics of my favorite theme. Called Windows 7, I've added some things and cleaned it up a bit to my liking.

I use the Vista Perfection theme but it does not have a SMS theme. I want to use your SMS theme. How can I go about doing that?
    2009-10-30 04:50 PM
    Hi.
    Cool themes thanks for sharing.
    2009-12-03 01:44 PM
    Delete the wallpaper please, i donīt like drugs.
    2010-08-21 10:34 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD