Hallo,
    i write for all the friends of modmyi...
    Here in Italy (and think also in europe) have a tethering trouble: some telophone company (with accord by apple) want that the tethering doesn't work on iphone.
    Well... I've got the key but I'm scared to make pubblic it!
    Scared that the apple thake the control on my little discovery...
    Need help for make that my key will work forever... I'd like give it at all the world!
    ciao
    e.
    2009-10-16 01:23 AM
    Anyone that wants help with Tethering on all iphones even the 2G iphone you can now. It works 100% with 3.1 and 3.1.2 firmare. Goto Rockthephone.com and get MyWi. Okay after you buy and install it works 100%. You can even not use the MyWi program and than go into the Settings/General/Networks and there the Tethering turn on/off is. I have used it now on my Iphone 3GS 32GB 3.1.2 100%. It is the best for anyone that wants to know. Also it is cool because you with MyWi you can do usb or bluetooth or even what PDANET does. Make a WIFI from you iphone just turn it on and than goto your laptop or what ever and turn on wifi, even make your own wep code and use the 3G from iphone over WIFI. I bet you guys with like that and that works 100% also. Try it out guys. You can even get a 10 day demo of it. But it is worth it.
    Jailbreak the Planet!
    2009-10-17 04:57 AM
    at and that works 100% also. Try it out guys. You can even get a 10 day demo of it. But it is worth it.[/QUOTE]

Mabe I'm not very clear in my lenguage:
    I've got an metod for make an hotspot by iphone and without MyWi.
    good night
    e.
    2009-10-20 02:06 AM
    Jeffrei, you keep hinting at what you claim you can do. Are you going to share with us the info or keep it a personal mystery? What gives...

good night...
    2009-10-20 03:02 AM
    Yeah, mywi works great, and if that is not to your taste then there are plenty of tutorials out now that show how to enable tethering on all firmware versions on all capable iphones. I am not sure what this jokster thinks he has that is special.
    2009-10-20 11:18 AM
    Hallo,
    i think have not special things with me...and don't want the mystery... (also my good night is only 'cause i go to sleep yestarday night!) Mabe you forget that i write from Italy...
    Well... I'ha make an guide in Italian lenguage and must make the translate in english... Wait one or two days please and i send here my guide (now i must work a lot for my job)...
    My metod is of make a "socks server" easly (is the same of mywi but is gratis)
    I write you i Promise!!!
    Thake a few patience please
    thank you
    jeff
    2009-10-20 12:25 PM
    Tethering is built into the iPhone. For 3GS users, download the tethering settings app from the ifoneguide repository in Cydia to your iphone and then get the correct profile from benm.at.
    2009-10-20 05:23 PM
    have make the guide. Please try the good work of it!
    http://xoomer.virgilio.it/tetherwifi
    thank you
    jeff
    2009-10-21 04:13 PM
    have make the guide. Please try the good work of it!
    http://xoomer.virgilio.it/tetherwifi
    thank you
    jeff
    This link doesn't work (for me).
    2009-10-21 05:28 PM
    please send here all that you make... this for calibrate the guide!
    great thanks
    jeff
    2009-10-21 06:07 PM
    Your link doesn't work, meatball
    To live, you have to lie
    2009-10-21 07:15 PM
    Your link doesn't work, meatball
    Ok I've just upload another one the website... try now!
    Exuse me guys!!!
    2009-10-21 08:56 PM
    The link works!
    Last edited by JAG2621; 2009-10-21 at 09:50 PM.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!
    2009-10-21 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.