User Tag List

Looking to use another bluetooth device on the iPhone. After way to many hours, I have isolated and modified the blackberry bluetooth smart card reader to work with the iPhone. I've also successfully installed the new files onto the iPhone; however, I haven't been able to connect the iPhone to the reader (or any device not allowed by default). Manual connection works in the SDK; however, need the bluetooth up and running.

Looking for either of the two: Code/Examples to connect iPhone to any bluetooth device OR compatible smart card reader / code!
    2010-05-10 03:42 AM
    I can't really be of much help, but I know there is a bluetooth stack for the iPhone in Cydia with more profiles than supported by apple. I think its BTStack. I had my bluetooth mouse and keyboard working with it on my original iPhone at one point.

I came across your post because I was hoping for a bluetooth smart card reader to work with the Mac, and getting the blackberry reader to work with the iPhone is a step in the right direction.
    2010-10-24 09:26 PM
    I can't really be of much help, but I know there is a bluetooth stack for the iPhone in Cydia with more profiles than supported by apple. I think its BTStack. I had my bluetooth mouse and keyboard working with it on my original iPhone at one point.

I came across your post because I was hoping for a bluetooth smart card reader to work with the Mac, and getting the blackberry reader to work with the iPhone is a step in the right direction.
    Good luck !

(the poster you replied to made one comment back in May, and hasn't been seen since)
    2010-10-25 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD