Is there any chance of someone making it possible to connect our iphones to our ps3's in some way so all of our var/mobile/library/downloads can be copied to the ps3. Also i was thinking, does anyone think it might be possible for the ps3 to recognize my iphone 2g on android os better than just an audio device like it is now? Well any help or suggestions would be great thanks.
    2010-06-21 04:19 AM
    you could, concect your idevice to your computer, then take the thing you want off your idevice using a program like iphone explorer on mac or ifunbox on windows, then transfer it to a usb stick and stick it in ur ps3. or make your idevice into a usb thing and add the things you want into the usb data space then do it.

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-06-21 05:48 AM
    Yeah thats been the process thus far. Just trying to skip the middle man. Theres an app called itunesupnpserver, which turns your iphone into a media serverbut it only works for stuff in itunes control folder, and it sux any way lol.
    2010-06-21 05:56 AM
    yeah thats understandable but i dont htink thast possible but hey,, almost anything is possible

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores
    2010-06-21 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD