hi i need someone to create me an app for the Iphone all models of it but i will not make money from this app and do not know enough to do it myself so i was wondering if someone could help me out for free i know it is cheeky to ask if anyone is interested you can contact me by email: [email protected] or by msn: [email protected] i will talk about what i need if you make contact
    2010-09-21 11:16 AM
    hi i need someone to create me an app for the Iphone all models of it but i will not make money from this app and do not know enough to do it myself so i was wondering if someone could help me out for free i know it is cheeky to ask if anyone is interested you can contact me by email: [email protected] or by msn: [email protected] i will talk about what i need if you make contact
    Tell us more.
    What application do you wish to create?
    What's it for?

There is no chance that you will find any "interested parties" without something to go on. So far, it sounds like you're trying to hire someone to develop a commercial application for you, for free. Or an app to scratch a personal itch.
    Or something that's simply way out of your league.

If this is a reasonable and legitimate request, please contact MMI users in public forum- or PM if need be.

thanks
    2010-09-21 08:06 PM
    it is not a commercial app and as i said i do not know enough o do it my self and yes it is a personal thing i have an xbox 360 clan website and would like an app built for that specific website that will allow new forum posts and be able to reply, pm's, Match dates and if possible to connect to the shoutbox all in the one app but if not possible then please do tell me i hope this answers your question and if your wondering hy i woul need an app for that it is because i travel alot and would like to use my iphone to leave things posted on there.
    2010-09-22 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD