Hi i'm searching for a free app that let's me control my computer with my ipod touch , can someone help me ?
    2010-11-08 08:35 PM
    Control as in......?

There is RDP free in the app store which gives you a remote desktop on your iPod touch. There is also Air Mouse free which turns your iPod into a touch pad pretty much.
    2010-11-08 08:59 PM
    I installed RDP on my ipod touch but i can't connect it to my computer can u help me ?
    2010-11-11 08:08 PM
    I installed RDP on my ipod touch but i can't connect it to my computer can u help me ?
    RDP needs to be enabled on Windows. This isnt really a SDK topic, its more of a application discussion.
    2010-11-11 09:05 PM
    You must have a password on your Windows User Account for it to work. You must also allow your computer to accept Remote Controls.
    2010-11-11 09:12 PM
    There are many apps out there that allow you to control your computer from your iPhone/iPod Touch. If you want a simple cursor control, try using the Logitech mouse app for that. If you want a full suite that shows your screen, desktop, allow for typing, clicking, etc, try TeamViewer FREE, it's a great app that allows you to fully control your computer as long as you have the TeamViewer program (FREE) installed.
    VinhSon Nguyen
    Motion Graphics Designer

If I helped you in any way, please don't hesitate to click the "Thanks" button!
    2010-11-12 02:18 AM
    what about remote control to your pc from Ipod i recommended use ActyMac DutyWatch Remote.
    2011-03-23 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD