its easily taken down, like now its gone. and like 3 people saw it. big whoop. Phyllis will forgive me.
    2008-03-29 08:01 AM
    its easily taken down, like now its gone. and like 3 people saw it. big whoop. Phyllis will forgive me.
    It was dumb to start with, buddy.
    2008-03-29 08:02 AM
    2008-03-29 08:06 AM
    It was dumb to start with, buddy.
    Please for the loveof god SHUT THE F*@!K UP EVERY ONE KNOWS YOUR
    JEALOUS Just congratulate him and pi$$ off
    your jealous couse you have got the 2.0 firmware so you think your superior and apple should have contacted you
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs
    2008-03-29 08:07 AM
    Please for the loveof god SHUT THE F*@!K UP EVERY ONE KNOWS YOUR
    JEALOUS Just congratulate him and pi$$ off
    Yes, I'm oh so very jealous that he is a retard and doesn't see that it's a email spoof.
    2008-03-29 08:08 AM
    well if it is fake someone did a hell of a job getting all of that info together. think about it. you got to find a recruiter that is in california, get a fake email, and a fake phone number. if they did all of this they're pretty d*** good at email spoofing or w/e the hell you called it. plus i cant find any connections between this phyllis and apple.

im just going to call the number in the morning and get to the bottom of this. ill report my findings here. if you dont believe me...well frankly, i dont give a dam*
    Last edited by swell; 2008-03-29 at 08:26 AM.
    2008-03-29 08:21 AM
    Then do I need to say anything more? If she was a recruit it would be pretty much SOMEWHERE on the net.

Getting a fake email is easy, could show you how. Call the phone number and see who picks up.
    2008-03-29 08:26 AM
    teach me how then. teach all of us plzz i wanna "spoof" my mate
    2008-03-29 08:34 AM
    wePhone you are acting like a 2 year old. Please grow up, there is no reason to doubt what Swell is saying, and whether it is a spoof e-mail or not, that is not up to you to decide because you have zero evidence to prove that it is fake. All your efforts are basically you wasting your sorry life in front of a computer screen trying to make someone else feel bad. Shame on you.
    2008-03-29 08:37 AM
    Her contact with me seemed legitimate, since she responded to an @apple.com email address.

I think I charge too much to work for Apple, though
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-03-29 08:40 AM
    ^^^^^wooooo^^^^^
    2008-03-29 08:41 AM
    wePhone you are acting like a 2 year old. Please grow up, there is no reason to doubt what Swell is saying, and whether it is a spoof e-mail or not, that is not up to you to decide because you have zero evidence to prove that it is fake. All your efforts are basically you wasting your sorry life in front of a computer screen trying to make someone else feel bad. Shame on you.
    Who the HELL are you?!
    2008-03-29 08:42 AM
    well even if this whole thing is forreal all i could do was help out with stuff over the internet because i still got school and theres the whole 18 year old thing. but it would still be cool for them to have my name on a list for later in life. sorry about me taking down the picture, wephone made one good point about the contact info. maybe ill cover that up and put it on the internet again.
    2008-03-29 08:44 AM
    Who the HELL are you?!
    no the question is WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MR IM SOOOO GOOD WEPHONE
    2008-03-29 08:47 AM
    Heres the edited Mail screenshot for anyone who wants to see.

http://lyndellwiggins.com/PDFs/email.pdf

i just googled her email address [email protected] and it came up with a iPhone job application.
    Last edited by swell; 2008-03-29 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-29 08:52 AM
    ha ha good job ^_^
    2008-03-29 08:58 AM
    Heres the edited Mail screenshot for anyone who wants to see.

http://lyndellwiggins.com/PDFs/email.pdf

i just googled her email address [email protected] and it came up with a iPhone job application.
    Then that just puts at the top where we were discussing email spoofing.
    2008-03-29 09:07 AM
    i seriously doubt that someone would google [email protected], and then to think to link it to a women who works as a recruiter in the same area as Apple. Possible, but highly unlikely.
    2008-03-29 09:10 AM
    Last edited by WePh0ne; 2008-03-29 at 09:23 AM.
    2008-03-29 09:12 AM
    i know your being sarcastic but thats cool, ill just pretend like your really meant that
    2008-03-29 09:15 AM
48 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD