wow rapide!
    so there is changelog :

- Video loop glitch fixed (i hope for all videos ).
    - It don't mess with ringtone call anymore (i have tested 30 times!)
    - new method to detect video playing. need feedback!
    - You can change video without need to restart springboard.
    man skrew, just looking over top issues for 0.6. man on ma am i looking forward to the sharing online.....hell yeah...this app is on if not the best of 08....way to go!!!!!!!ive been on this for three days....great job....
    2008-05-02 12:35 AM
    It's time I get my hands on this app. Will post feedback.
    2008-05-02 01:06 AM
    U can open it on Quicktime and export again, see the format options and uncheck the audio, u need to use Quicktime Pro, heres how to activate to Pro.

Are you fuccin serious dude? What an idiot. NO WAREZ HOMIE!
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2008-05-02 at 02:39 PM.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2008-05-02 01:07 AM
    thank you to everyone who helped answer my question.

sebax, thanks for your help, but you should definately change your post to edit out that registration info or you may be banned from this website. i appreciate the helping hand though !

skrew,

latest version is a great improvement. how's that fix for the autolock or should i say, non-autolock, problem coming along? i'm guessing that your program somehow runs the native video player on springboard and since the native video player temporarily disables the autolock function, whenever we have your program running that's what's happening. anyways, thanks for a great piece of software and for expanding the possibilities of the iphone!

btw, if you guys have vwallpaper running, but are in any program (besides the ipod videoplayer or youtube), the autolock function does work (for example, leaving it in the email program, your autolock will lock out the iphone at the designated time period).
    Last edited by hawpunch; 2008-05-02 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-02 01:20 AM
    I just installed v0.6 and it works flawlessly. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

16GB 1.1.4 T-Mobile
    unlocked/jailbroken using iLiberty+
    2008-05-02 01:29 AM
    I'm running 1.1.3 ZiPhoned.

I did the new update and when I rebooted my screen flashed blinking lines real fast for 3 seconds or so, then my video came up and all my icons disappeared. I panicked for a second, pressed the home button twice to bring up my favorites call list. I then exited and everything came back to normal. This never happened in previous versions, but thought I'd report back and let everyone know. After that it seems OK.
    2008-05-02 01:38 AM
    Skrew,
    Is your name in respect to the late great DJ Screw? He was one of my closest friends... Thanks for this app it rocks. Although I cant figure out how to load more vids on my iphone... lol PM me!

Capttanhowdy
    2008-05-02 01:41 AM
    capttanhowdy,
    Download Cyberduck if you don't have it. Then ssh to your iPhone using Cyberduck. Locate a folder /private/var/mobile/Media/Skrew/Videos and drap and drop your vids there.
    BTW, capttanhowdy, did you get that name from Strange Land? Hehe, that's some twisted movie.
    2008-05-02 01:51 AM
    Skrew,
    Is your name in respect to the late great DJ Screw? He was one of my closest friends... Thanks for this app it rocks. Although I cant figure out how to load more vids on my iphone... lol PM me!

Capttanhowdy
    dj skrew is tight , you in houston??
    2008-05-02 01:58 AM
    this is the worst app...i mean its cool and everything..but its full of bugs and it shouldnt have been released...bricked and had to restore unlock jailbreak all over again...
    the camera wont work
    if you sync to your computer iphone will start throwing up
    well at least for me
    iPhone 8G
    1.1.4 Unlocked on Rogers (ZiPhone)
    Jailbroken
    Windows XP + Mac OS X Leopard
    2008-05-02 02:52 AM
    I am creating some videos for this app. I do have a question. How do I edit/cut a standard size video to fit full screen (fill the entire screen) on the phone?

Thanks for the info on Super c, it works great.
    Last edited by bsheek; 2008-05-02 at 04:36 AM. Reason: additional comments
    2008-05-02 03:07 AM
    Heres 2 videos to bigg to up here it's 2 hott chicks dancing shackin that A$$
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/u45ipa

I am creating some videos for this app. I do have a question. How do I edit/cut a standard size video to fit full screen (fill the entire screen) on the phone?
    I used super c which was mentioned by another member in a earlier post oh and its free video size is 320 x 480 if you need more help just ask
    Last edited by domanads2k4; 2008-05-02 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-02 03:13 AM
    How did you guys get your hand on 0.6. I refreshed and no update.. ?????????? Anyone
    2008-05-02 03:16 AM
    this is the worst app...i mean its cool and everything..but its full of bugs and it shouldnt have been released...bricked and had to restore unlock jailbreak all over again...
    the camera wont work
    if you sync to your computer iphone will start throwing up
    well at least for me
    That may be just your phone i'm on 1.1.3 runs flawless all apps work I have 20 or more videos your iphone just sucks

How did you guys get your hand on 0.6. I refreshed and no update.. ?????????? Anyone
    Didnt no it was out
    Last edited by domanads2k4; 2008-05-02 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-02 03:17 AM
    I also think this app messes with my keyboard because I installed apple keyboard and my return button is in old default return but everything else is ok
    2008-05-02 03:18 AM
    wow rapide!
    so there is changelog :

- Video loop glitch fixed (i hope for all videos ).
    - It don't mess with ringtone call anymore (i have tested 30 times!)
    - new method to detect video playing. need feedback!
    - You can change video without need to restart springboard.
    Thank you for the update. Any news on the auto-lock bug?
    2008-05-02 03:19 AM
    alright guys i have a question for you.

first off all, another amazing app from skrew, one of the best app builders there is. period.

alright so my question.
    I download videos off youtube and convert them to a usable format with isquint and then open and edit them in imovie. i choose to export with quicktime and set the dimensions to 320x480 and export. I end up with an .mov file which is suppose to work with vwallpaper. i upload them to my phone with cyberduck and select them but i just get a black screen. my videos that are m4v work fine but are not the right dimensions. i tried to change the mov to m4v and mp4 but got nothing.
    any ideas?

1.1.4 pwned, 8 gig, mac osX
    summerboard and customize 2.0 b8
    vwallpaper .6

thanks alot guys
    2008-05-02 03:21 AM
    I also think this app messes with my keyboard because I installed apple keyboard and my return button is in old default return but everything else is ok
    My keyboard takes longer to insert a letter but thats it
    2008-05-02 03:25 AM
    My keyboard takes longer to insert a letter but thats it
    I would believe that, depending on the video being used, it may be using a lot more resources and cpu power as to why there is a lag in certain areas of the device. The same thing happens on a PC using Dreams, your cpu can spike up depending on the video being used, its not the app, just the converted video.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
    2008-05-02 04:15 AM
    Hey I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this but it would be pretty cool to change all your icons to a transparent image and then make a video background with all the icons on it but each one could be animated
    2008-05-02 04:36 AM
1,181 ... 18262728293038 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD