Installed everything and have it all working. Only problem is , I cant get the events from my calendar to show up in the Event widget. I have had it working all day but had to restore my iphone (due to unrelated issues) and now i cant figure it out. Please help
    2009-12-03 08:07 AM
    @bclasen1 Go onto QuickBoard settings and enable QuickCalendar.
    2009-12-03 04:56 PM
    I enabled quick calendar and it worked for quite sometime. Suddenly, today, weeks later. Events no matter show up. installed, reinstalled. Quickcalendar is on and set to show events up to 30 days. Nothing is working. Reattained licenses and it still doesnt work. I love quickwidgets but this buggyness is becoming an issue.
    2009-12-15 06:37 PM
    If you have a licence for quick calender have you tried emailing their support?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-12-15 08:27 PM
    It seems like the support from them on this forum has gone away.
    2009-12-16 01:50 AM
    QuickWidgets is just a method of putting the quick items on your homescreen, if you have paid for and have problems with the programs themselves then surely the authors of the programs should be providing support?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-12-16 08:19 AM
    This app isn't even in Cydia anymore.
    2009-12-16 12:46 PM
    This app isn't even in Cydia anymore.
    I just went into Cydia and it said Quickwidgets needed updating (probably old, I hadn't loaded Cydia in a little while). Either way, that tells me it's still there.
    You need to have the isoftru.ru/beta repo added.

It started off so promising, but I'm losing hope of seeing more widgets or even more support. Their last Twitter update was on Dec 4th.
    2009-12-17 01:47 AM
    just installed quickwidgets...any idea if we can delete the two clocks on top...
    2010-05-11 04:23 AM
    just installed quickwidgets...any idea if we can delete the two clocks on top...
    you gotta go to quickboard icon on the springboard and into the settings. just turn off the toggle for alternate clock.
    2010-05-12 07:33 AM
    hi everyone! is there a way on how to change the setting of the clock which is in london settings to another settings? thanks!
    2010-05-18 03:09 PM
    I have just downloaded quicksms for the beta repo and it installed the other three 'quick' applications. I now am unable to acce my phone, because it says there is a password required to unlock it. I have no idea what this password might be as I have never set one. How do I get around this?
    2010-08-23 08:53 PM
112 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD