nice
    Last edited by gr8fasushi; 2010-05-14 at 06:50 AM.
    2010-05-14 06:48 AM
    WiFi Sync + Backgrounder = Awesomeness?
    2010-05-14 06:52 AM
    What is the eta on the windows version?
    2010-05-14 06:54 AM
    why did apple reject this app?
    2010-05-14 06:54 AM
    man, ten bucks seems like a lot just to go wireless. based on the comments it's a great app, but id rather pay three bucks for it...
    2010-05-14 06:59 AM
    Update: Sync speed is about the same depending on the movie size, quantity of your music etc but the same as usb but I can be in the kitchen washing dishes/doing my laundry syncing while my Macbook is upstairs! I am syncing 2 movies to my iphone while typing this! Guys I could be syncing while mowing my lawn! I love this app!!!
    Last edited by mikerlx; 2010-05-14 at 07:12 AM.
    2010-05-14 07:09 AM
    Here we have one of the most sought after features people have been begging for and when it finally arrives people go right to complaining about the price.

This app adds so much freedom and ease of use when it comes to syncing your phone I find the $10 to be a steal. For that dude that was asking about a trial, what's there to try?

Do this: Go to your computer, sync your phone. Now close your eyes and imagine doing that from ANYWHERE in your house. Without having to plug in. Ever. And for you cheapstakes out there, seriously? It's $10, I probably have more than that in my jar or change on my desk. And this will get you closer to wireless freedom. Hell, if you have that wireless charging pad + case, you can throw this to the mix and never have to plug your phone ever again.
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 2010-05-14 at 07:17 AM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.
    2010-05-14 07:12 AM
    Cool, downloading now. Was this the same app that was submitted to the App Store? (and rejected, lol). Hmm, just thinking, what happens if the connection is disrupted (is that like unplugging your cable, a definite no no)???

Update: Works well, took a bit to "verify" at the beginning, but then perfect.
    Last edited by edge777; 2010-05-14 at 07:42 AM.
    2010-05-14 07:22 AM
    Here we have one of the most sought after features people have been begging for and when it finally arrives people go right to complaining about the price
    $10 so I don't have to reach over and grab my usb cable? Do we really need a slower alternative to something we can walk to the next room and do much faster?

Not for $10, but I bet we will see this on the new iPhone. Probably the reason it was rejected.

Hmm, just thinking, what happens if the connection is disrupted (is that like unplugging your cable, and definite, no no)???
    Just tested that, I had to sync with my cable to make my phone work right again, springboard kept crashing.
    Last edited by iPhone3G[S]; 2010-05-14 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-14 07:30 AM
    $10... You know how much it would cost for a wireless usb cable? Probably upwards of $100. Everything on the iphone is actually really cheap. If i wanted need for speed shift, i'd have to pay an arm and a leg for the ps3(yeah, i dont have xbox- SUCK IT MICROSOFT!!!) versions- $60 it's $5 in the app store.
    The PS3/XBOX "equivalent" of a game that is found on the iPhone is not at all comparable my friend.

As far as people complaining about the price, I agree it is steep, especially since I can't say I find it to be a big deal to just plug the damn phone in and sync my stuff. I bet the dev would make more money simply in the volume of sales if this sold for about $2.00
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2010-05-14 07:31 AM
    Uh. Doesn't everyone just let it sync when they go plug it in to charge it? Honestly how often do you need to sync your phone?
    2010-05-14 07:46 AM
    Gives me a reason to finally get around to dual booting my pc
    2010-05-14 08:21 AM
    While I agree that it's a nice addition to the flexibility of a jailbroken iPhone/iPad... I agree too, that it is not one that I feel the need to spend $10 on. I am not saying that it is not worth $10. I realize that it takes a lot of work to create these apps, I am just saying that it is not at a price point where I am willing to buy it.

I would much rather spend that money on a more useful app (for me) such as MyWi. I have to laugh at all of these people who rag on people for saying that an app is too expensive. We are not all making big bucks. Just because someone says it's too expensive, is no reason to ridicule or belittle them. Yes it's only $10, but when you start to add up the cost of many of these apps, it does start to get expensive. It is not unrealistic to spend $40 or $50 on such apps.

I am still willing to just plug in my phone and leave it at the computer for the few minutes that it takes to sync the phone, but I still applaud the hard work of the Dev.
    2010-05-14 08:45 AM
    There's toooo many things for the iPhone costing too much. All them add upto a large amount.
    What about Bluetooth sync??
    2010-05-14 08:52 AM
    very nice but i'll have to wait for Windows version...
    2010-05-14 09:03 AM
    Any idea if this works across subnets on the same LAN? I use a firewall that I use to isolate my wired computers from wifi. Two way communication can be allowed on a port by port basis. Also does this use Bonjour?
    2010-05-14 09:26 AM
    Also you can start the sync from your phone. So you can just launch the app whenever you want and start a sync
    How? I tried this, but it seems like I have to click "Sync" in iTunes, regardless of this setting:

Last edited by Fofer; 2010-05-14 at 09:56 AM.
    2010-05-14 09:27 AM
    Here we have one of the most sought after features people have been begging for and when it finally arrives people go right to complaining about the price.

This app adds so much freedom and ease of use when it comes to syncing your phone I find the $10 to be a steal. For that dude that was asking about a trial, what's there to try?

Do this: Go to your computer, sync your phone. Now close your eyes and imagine doing that from ANYWHERE in your house. Without having to plug in. Ever. And for you cheapstakes out there, seriously? It's $10, I probably have more than that in my jar or change on my desk. And this will get you closer to wireless freedom. Hell, if you have that wireless charging pad + case, you can throw this to the mix and never have to plug your phone ever again.
    +1

well said.
    2010-05-14 10:07 AM
    Is it possible to like restore and all those stuff using this? Or maybe jailbreak with like reds 0w using this because it is connected to the computer right? Just wirelessly. Cool! Jailbreak or restore without cable!
    2010-05-14 10:17 AM
    Is it possible to like restore and all those stuff using this? Or maybe jailbreak with like reds 0w using this because it is connected to the computer right? Just wirelessly. Cool! Jailbreak or restore without cable!
    I was trying to figure out why you can't jailbreak with it...then I realised - you need to be already jailbroken to install it. You can restore though.
    2010-05-14 10:29 AM
264 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD