why did you loose your rollover minutes? Did you change your plan? I have 6-7000 rollover minutes and I am not going to loose them.
    My mistake, I see my rollover minutes now, I still having them...
    2010-06-16 03:45 AM
    Damn $60!!! Mine was $18!! Florida FTW!!!!
    same here. its the state law tax. if you see page 31 you can see a chat i had with customer service

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]
    2010-06-16 03:46 AM
    i have been trying to switch my number over all night and now the att site doesnt even show the iphone 4 for preorder anymore. This morning it went as smooth as could be for me and i got all the way up to the part to pay and i realized my wallet was not with me. I got my wallet came back to try again and now it says it wont port my number over for some reason and the iphone 4 isnt even on att site anymore...so upset.
    2010-06-16 03:51 AM
    Yes!!! After epic fail from midnight, to failing at the Apple store (that was a nightmare), to waiting in line at AT&T just to have their server crash as we had our order processed....finally I have achieved a processed order through AT&T online. It still says delivery by the 24th....so I will keep my fingers crossed. On a side note, I am a current owner of a release day Storm....if anyone wants it I am willing to pay you a $100 for you to buy the POS. LOL
    2010-06-16 03:52 AM
    My mistake, I see my rollover minutes now, I still having them...

Whew, that's a relief! I was starting to worry as I have saved for a rainy day as you have done
    2010-06-16 03:53 AM
    Ok my sister screwed up and reserved my phone at the apple store instead of preordering it. Do you think the lines are going to be long at the apple store on the 24th? And what time do they usually close?
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!
    2010-06-16 03:53 AM
    Did anyone else get this statement in the confirmation e-mail?
    Today was the busiest sales day in our history. Because of the incredible volume of orders we received, there is a slight chance that some customers may receive their devices between June 25 and June 28. Rest assured, we are doing all we can to ship devices to customers for delivery on the 24th.
    Ok my sister screwed up and reserved my phone at the apple store instead of preordering it. Do you think the lines are going to be long at the apple store on the 24th? And what time do they usually close?
    They go til 9pm (I beleive) which is when the store closes. But the phones usually run out by that time, at which everyone would obviously leave
    Last edited by adp; 2010-06-16 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    2010-06-16 03:56 AM
    Lol, I sold my 3gs 16gb for 400 on craigslist, no fee's there lol, but the crappy part was I had to do "early upgrade" soo $32 out of my pocket oh well,

Damn $400 for a 16gig? Guess there really IS one born every minute eh?

2010-06-16 03:56 AM
    woo hoo got the email from apple. order confirmation!
    2010-06-16 03:57 AM
    nope not yet i hope i dont get one
    Did anyone else get this statement in the confirmation e-mail?

They go til 9pm (I beleive) which is when the store closes. But the phones usually run out by that time, at which everyone would obviously leave
    2010-06-16 04:00 AM
    damn cali people get raped on taxes. they tax on the unbundled full price of the iphone.
    2010-06-16 04:01 AM
    Yeah, that's a huge tax difference... 20 for you guys, 60 for us. That's bs...
    2010-06-16 04:03 AM
    Well, if premium account holders are able to pre-order without a problem, then ATT shouldn't tell people it's just a system error because apparently it is not. If ATT is giving priviledge to premium account holders, then be straight and say so rather than trying to fool us like that.
    2010-06-16 04:06 AM
    $10.94 here in Iowa(cricket.....cricket)
    2010-06-16 04:06 AM
    After trying few times throughout the day, I successfully put in an order for a 32gb 4 and a "bumper" case on Apple's site. $350 and some change including tax (Mississippi). Which is exactly what I sold my 16gb 3g on eBay for! I love the iPhone economy. Lol. I really wanted a white phone with a black bumper but I wasn't sure if the white model would be available on the 24th. Then I also remembered someone telling me that the white model was only for emo kids and homos. So I just got the black model with the white bumper... But, if the white model turns out to be available on the 24th, I MIGHT call Apple and change my order. Maybe.
    2010-06-16 04:07 AM
    Are you guys doing anything special to order your phones? I have been trying all day and can't get any further than the part where you pick your data plan. I'm trying to preorder an upgrade to an existing line on my account.

I'm trying to order the 16gb model. this is the error I keep getting "We were unable to complete set up online.
    To finish creating your account, you’ll need to visit an Apple Retail Store where we can help you in person." but it seems some of you are getting through? The Apple Store app isn't working for me either. I haven't tried on att's website, only on apple.com. Is it still limited to premiere account holders?
    Last edited by Aidenn; 2010-06-16 at 04:15 AM.
    2010-06-16 04:08 AM
    nope just have to keep trying
    2010-06-16 04:13 AM
    After trying few times throughout the day, I successfully put in an order for a 32gb 4 and a "bumper" case on Apple's site. $350 and some change including tax (Mississippi). Which is exactly what I sold my 16gb 3g on eBay for! I love the iPhone economy. Lol. I really wanted a white phone with a black bumper but I wasn't sure if the white model would be available on the 24th. Then I also remembered someone telling me that the white model was only for emo kids and homos. So I just got the black model with the white bumper... But, if the white model turns out to be available on the 24th, I MIGHT call Apple and change my order. Maybe.
    ah nice prejudice reference there teabagger
    2010-06-16 04:14 AM
    I had to actually go to AT&T and have them order mine for me. I started at 3:00am CST.
    I kept getting hung or timed out. So, I decided to let AT&T deal with the hassle. And right when I got home, I got this MSG in my email. "Everything good to go! iPhones are ordered for both lines and will get to anywhere in between 06/24 and 7/05, though you should hopefully be one of the first ones to get it"

Woooo Hooooo
    2010-06-16 04:16 AM
    how long did it take to get a confirmation email from att?
    2010-06-16 04:18 AM
589 ... 152324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD