^ aparently any pre orders done by at&t will be sent to your home address. not in-store (like last year).

due to excessively high traffic volumes
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]
    2010-06-16 07:44 AM
    Inreserved mine on the apple store app and got an email within minutes saying that my new iPhone will be reserved until the end of the day. Very happy I got one.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2010-06-16 07:45 AM
    I ordered on AT&T's website at 3am central time
    ok so you ordered WAAAAAYYYY before me. I got to the order status page and NOTHING shows. Says dont recognize the info. I dont get how this is when i got a print out when i put the order in and got a order number. This is ********
    this is driving me nuts. I can go and see my order status online, but when i call to check it, they say that they cant find it. (the automated machine i mean.)
    For those of you who received your e-mail confirmation, when you check your status on the website, does it say in progress or something different, and also @ForumSnoBorderRK, you went to an AT&T store like myself to pre-order, did you receive a confirmation or no? Is our receipt our confirmation?
    2010-06-16 07:46 AM
    ok so you ordered WAAAAAYYYY before me. I got to the order status page and NOTHING shows. Says dont recognize the info. I dont get how this is when i got a print out when i put the order in and got a order number. This is ********
    I don't even know my order number, I called their order status phone number cause it can look your order up through your phone number. So far it says its being processed.
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com
    2010-06-16 07:47 AM
    this is driving me nuts. I can go and see my order status online, but when i call to check it, they say that they cant find it. (the automated machine i mean.)
    i cant even see it on the site. And when i call it says they cant find it either
    2010-06-16 07:47 AM
    Cancel that, JUST received my confirmation and it says that the latest I will get my phone is the 28th of June but most likely I will get it on the 24th.

I think it varies on location as far as who gets there's when, because if anything I should be getting mines on July 2nd because I didn't place my order until 6:00 p.m. EST which is late, and it says that I should receive it on the 24th of June
    2010-06-16 07:50 AM
    I placed my pre-order on Apples website around 5:30pm pst, still haven't recieved and email conformation. I have the order number but can't check it cuz Its down right now! My shipping date said June 24th! So I'm hoping it is, if not and I gotta wait till July 2nd I'll cancel the order and wait for the white one!
    2010-06-16 07:53 AM

thats what I see on my order status page. im guessing that "attention" means its being processed?
    2010-06-16 07:53 AM
    im so pissed with this whole ATT ******** that i just wana cancel my order with them and **** it!!!
    2010-06-16 07:55 AM
    you know you don't want to do that. lol.
    i ordered at att store 10 am, received email confirmation around 130 pm pst for both of my preorders
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2010-06-16 07:58 AM
    i ordered at 130pm ET on the ATT website and no email, and when i enter my order number i get this ****

OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

Does this mean my order wasnt processed? I havent gotten a charge either on my credit card
    I don't even know my order number, I called their order status phone number cause it can look your order up through your phone number. So far it says its being processed.
    ok so i ordered mine around 3pm CST. order went through, my card has not been charged, no confirmation e-mail.

i called in and received the same response as you too.

-i pre-ordered via apple and have one reserved at the store. I did this first. however i did not like how I was being estimated a $699 for a 32gb iphone... lol. so when i got home, I went ahead and ordered through AT&T and was correctly quoted $299...

we'll see how this goes, i guess for me worse case scenario, I can show up @ the apple store on the 24th... but only time will tell. i'm praying AT&T sends me the confirmation order so I don't have to wait in line forever.. then again 'ill be dying staring out the front door waiting at home lol.
    2010-06-16 08:00 AM
    How many white ones did Apple make, like 10 ........

But, I do have a 32GB Black coming ...
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........
    ordered mine at 7pm pacific from apple and got a delivery date of june 24th. still waiting on email confirmation tho. so hope it does come in then. got my fingers crossed.
    Me too! Confirmed date on the site but I ordered it on my macbook and NOT my office computer so no printer. No email confirmation either though. I can't even get into my account on ATT.com to check it out. Fail!
    Ordered mine through Apple, finally. Says it will be shipped by July 2nd. Oh well, at least it's coming to my house .......
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........
    2010-06-16 08:04 AM
    I couldn't get through on apple's site. All I want is confirmation though, I don't care which site is sending it. I want something tangible, in my hand, that I can stare at that says I'll have it to my flat on the 24th! lol
    2010-06-16 08:07 AM
    Ordered mine through Apple, finally. Says it will be shipped by July 2nd. Oh well, at least it's coming to my house .......
    Finally a man with some sense
    I guess I'll be in line at Apple since reservations can't be guaranteed yet.
    F*********k att! Peace out!
    2010-06-16 08:08 AM
    So quick rundown are we NOT ALLOWED to preorder through Apple or ATT? Or can we, only we have to wait till July 2nd to get the phone?
    2010-06-16 08:10 AM
    if by tomorrow if i cant verify my order with ATT, i am calling to cancel it completely...
    2010-06-16 08:11 AM
209 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD