I think there needs to be a recall.. I have reception issues and nobody should have to hold a phone a certain way in order to get the right reception. That's BS!!! Anybody who is saying they don't have any problems just cover the bottom left section of the phone where it is split on the side for more than a few seconds your bars will go down for sure. It's a flaw in the design.. FACE IT!!! Trust me I love apple and their products but they screwed this one up bad!! I love my iPhone 4 and the design. Apple needs to fix this. It's not certain batches either I don't believe that, it's all iPhone 4's. RECALL!!!!!
    2010-06-28 07:42 AM
    I saw this coming.........miles n miles away. That's why I didn't even bother wasting my time and money on the day this new phone came out.
    2010-06-28 07:50 AM
    I think there needs to be a recall.. I have reception issues and nobody should have to hold a phone a certain way in order to get the right reception. That's BS!!! Anybody who is saying they don't have any problems just cover the bottom left section of the phone where it is split on the side for more than a few seconds your bars will go down for sure. It's a flaw in the design.. FACE IT!!! Trust me I love apple and their products but they screwed this one up bad!! I love my iPhone 4 and the design. Apple needs to fix this. It's not certain batches either I don't believe that, it's all iPhone 4's. RECALL!!!!!
    You got to hold it like Steve in the picture, thats the right way. Thats what he said
    2010-06-28 08:02 AM
    Apple probably put the flaw in on purpose so they can test/force to adapt the soon to be patented istyle way of holding our iPhones. :P
    2010-06-28 09:30 AM
    My iPhone 4 has no issues whatsoever
    No death grip
    No discoloration
    No sensor issues

If hardware is faulty EVERYONES iPhone would be defective
    i second that, nothing wrong with mine

I saw this coming.........miles n miles away. That's why I didn't even bother wasting my time and money on the day this new phone came out.
    excuses, some one was being cheap on launch day. lol

Just FaceTimed my wife. If you know what I mean.
    7:27 AM Jun 26th via Twitter for iPhone
    yea me too... lol(if u know whos wife i mean)
    Last edited by badass1469; 2010-06-28 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck
    2010-06-28 09:54 AM
    i second that, nothing wrong with mine

excuses, some one was being cheap on launch day. lol

yea me too... lol(if u know whos wife i mean)
    I third that, mines is flawless. Never had a better phone.
    "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

'Follow Me on [email protected]' I always Follow Back.
    2010-06-28 10:05 AM
    yes they need look in to thing (mail online)before posting i am not an apple head, but do know apple will not have an recall will just have people exchange there phones
    2010-06-28 12:04 PM
    Why is this site news being filled up with rumors frequently now?
    Steve jobs doesn't even have a Twitter @ceoSteveJobs is a parody account

This is a false article and was removed for a reason
    Because it isn't true......so why post it?
    I think you misreading what this is about, its about how a Large news company thought all these tweets that almost everyone knows are not true, thought they were true.
    2010-06-28 12:48 PM
    That why i waited i am getting the white one with no problem
    2010-06-28 12:53 PM
    No problems whatsoever here!!
    2010-06-28 03:44 PM
    I have zero problems with my iphone. Not sure what people are complaining about. I honestly think people just like to complain. 100% happy with my iphone and the other 3 models I have had before this with no issues.
    2010-06-28 06:36 PM
    in a perfect world anything could be fixed with a software update.... but this isnt a perfect world now is it...

That why i waited i am getting the white one with no problem
    See now thats just racist...... JK
    Last edited by the sr5; 2010-06-28 at 10:07 PM.
    2010-06-28 10:02 PM
    My iPhone 4 has no issues whatsoever
    No death grip
    No discoloration
    No sensor issues

If hardware is faulty EVERYONES iPhone would be defective
    im with u buddy my iphone is completly fine! i always have great signal
    2010-06-28 11:50 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD