The keyword in your example is Gift. Do you expect something in return when you give someone a gift?

"Who be the moron now?" ~ Really? I'm not even touching that one; it should be obvious.

And for your last part, i'm 4 years sober. Good try though.
    Comeon Geohot is not a family member of you, if you give him a "gift", why you are doing that, Because hes cute? You love him? Hes your brother, boyfriend, whats the motive? Or so he can still doing his job for jailbreak your new iPhone? When you donate is for a good cause, what cause you are helping? He deserve a donation now? Be realistic
    2010-07-12 03:57 AM
    Cant the site just ban him since he contributes nothing and just stirs up s***
    Why ban him. Then should everyone be banned? Most only contribute with hate mail on here or a simple msg sharing ideas. Lastly he didn't post. In fact someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he posts on the forums. The writers supply news. So should we ban everything we don't personally agree with?

Just saying.

Oh and btw if you search for BlackRa1n you will se a lot of people praising and thanking him. Ironically some of the same users hating on the poor kid now.

Just saying.
    2010-07-12 04:06 AM
    Why ban him. Then should everyone be banned? Most only contribute with hate mail on here or a simple msg sharing ideas. Lastly he didn't post. In fact someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he posts on the forums. The writers supply news. So should we ban everything we don't personally agree with?

Just saying.

Oh and btw if you search for BlackRa1n you will se a lot of people praising and thanking him. Ironically some of the same users hating on the poor kid now.

Just saying.
    I think he was referring to the iSuck4 guy.
    2010-07-12 04:17 AM
    I don't donate to him because he has flakey software I donate to the DEV-TEAM because they are a lot smarter and write better software!

How many times have you see a post I am stuck in GeoHot boot loop!
    Is the Dev Team all of a sudden taking donations? I've always understood that they don't except them so are you sure?

I have traveled to over 70 countries and speak 4 languages. For the likes of me I cannot understand what the heck you are trying to say. Or perhaps I'm getting to old and do not understand the new forum short hand. :-/
    Maybe the lady on Airplane can help you? Ya know, the one that speaks jive?
    Last edited by Windmeel; 2010-07-12 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-12 04:29 AM
    I think he was referring to the iSuck4 guy.
    Ahhh I see. That makes more sence.
    2010-07-12 04:34 AM
    Cant the site just ban him since he contributes nothing and just stirs up s***

LMAO, YOU mean u contribute to JBn. And Geo still hasent sent you ur Isuck 4 JB. Come on now, how many people do u seriously think "contribute"? Most of us are here to help out the new kids and get input on specific ideas we've had.

I'm working on trying to figure out how to make the Iphone writable through the sim card itself. Now what did i do with my SlackWare .EXE, LMMFAO
    2010-07-12 04:53 AM
    For the life of me I can not figure out why people sign up for these forums and do nothing but bash Apple and their products. Really? Just go away, yes my iPhone 4 drops some bars when I hold it a certain way. I put a case on it like I always do, and its better then all the other iPhone I have ever owned. Better screen, battery, and reception. O, well I guess there will always be jealous haters.

Looking forward to the unlock, but in the meantime I'll just keep using an iPad 3G SIM to hold me over...
    2010-07-12 04:56 AM
    The keyword in your example is Gift. Do you expect something in return when you give someone a gift?

"Who be the moron now?" ~ Really? I'm not even touching that one; it should be obvious.

And for your last part, i'm 4 years sober. Good try though.
    Just like all your post read ALL not just part, and I think a moron rating would be a plus for you!

Yea we still know who the moron is still and will always!

If you have a problem reading this I promise to type slower next time!
    2010-07-12 05:19 AM
    Almost as bad as LeBron. Thanks King Geo. When should we expect your hour long TV special to talk about when/if you'll release this?

I respect the guy, and what he's done. But seriously, he expects to post something like this and then not have people nag him on it? Then don't post it, enjoy your phone.

As said many times, the people that do this stuff, don't owe it to anyone. But if your going to dangle it in front of everyone's faces and say look what I did and you can't have it, then expect the backlash. If a great uproar is not what he's looking for, then while he may have a lot of computer smarts, he might need more social interaction.
    Very well said...
    Note 4 and iPhone 6 Plus: The best of both worlds!
    2010-07-12 05:27 AM
    Is the Dev Team all of a sudden taking donations? I've always understood that they don't except them so are you sure?

Maybe the lady on Airplane can help you? Ya know, the one that speaks jive?
    Go to there site and READ its called a Postcard not money. If they took money they might turn into a GeoHotsnColds

And also try to help people understand how to use there software!

Money is not everything!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-07-12 at 05:35 AM.
    2010-07-12 05:32 AM
    Just like all your post read ALL not just part, and I think a moron rating would be a plus for you!

Yea we still know who the moron is still and will always!

If you have a problem reading this I promise to type slower next time!
    I read the entire post. Please explain to me what it is that I am so embarrassingly missing.

And yes, please type slower next time, that way you may be able to better utilize the English language.
    2010-07-12 05:34 AM
    No one can never get along...
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-12 05:37 AM
    This has turned into the thread of hatred lol
    2010-07-12 05:45 AM
    yep

Nutella
    Nutella

is too irresistible.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-12 05:46 AM
    I read the entire post. Please explain to me what it is that I am so embarrassingly missing.

And yes, please type slower next time, that way you may be able to better utilize the English language.
    If you read the entire post then explain the entire post, don't just take one word and try to change the meaning to suit your wants!

Now that't was a lot slower hope you get it this time as I can't type much slower!
    2010-07-12 05:48 AM
    If you read the entire post then explain the entire post, don't just take one word and try to change the meaning to suit your wants!

Now that't was a lot slower hope you get it this time as I can't type much slower!
    You all are funny... Perhaps just a little slower though. I think your 't should have been an 's.

lmao.
    2010-07-12 05:53 AM
    How do you know I don't already have a jb phone I've jacked myself?

Some of you act like geo is god! He is a smart guy, but waving a bone in front of your face and you still defend him? I don't get the loyalty on this. To me the dev team is a group to give praises to. I see them giving updates and working hard.

I'm no here to bash anyone but I've I have something you don't, I most graciously give or help you out. I don't have a huge post count or a lot of thanks buy I do help and give on where my talents lay instead of saying "oh, I got ice cream and you don't" type thing. Lol

I would give you a bite of my ice cream I've I had any. Who know's, maybe I'll release a jb tomorrow and be the next iPhone nerd guru.

Go dev team!!!
    2010-07-12 05:54 AM
    No one can never get along...
    Yeah this thread has Reginald Oliver Denny and Rodney King written all over it. lmao

"can't we all just get along"

:-) 
    2010-07-12 05:59 AM
    You all are funny... Perhaps just a little slower though. I think your 't should have been an 's.

lmao.
    Yea those big words get me everytime!
    2010-07-12 06:03 AM
    A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

Like 98% of you post you are wrong again!

Who be the moron now?

Never mind just have another beer!
    Here is the entire post in question.

A donation is a gift.
    When do you give a gift with the expectations of receiving something in return? (Unless you're giving it to a hot girl, but that's for another discussion lol)

[quote]Typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause./QUOTE]

If the claim is that you were donating to the jailbreak cause, then you were donating to a cause that was never announced to be in the works to begin with. Why would someone make a donation on the assumption that the money will be applied to a specific cause or purpose at a later date? Because Geohot never said he was going to work on a release for jailbreaking the iPhone 4, one can deduce that your donation was of the charitable type and therefor you are not entitled to anything in return for it.

Who be the moron now?
    "Who IS the moron now" would be the correct wordage.

Never mind just have another beer!
    As I said, I am four years sober.

I believe I have fulfilled your instruction of addressing the post in its entirety.
    2010-07-12 06:06 AM
575 ... 132122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD