Im caught wondering why cydia doesnt display either that he has a pending request, the blob on file or the question to do so....
    makes me think bullshlt.
    2010-07-10 08:18 PM
    I can understand Geohot he doesn't owe anyone anything! He came out with his first unlock and gave it out for free just out of principle. He could have sold it to people and the face of iPhone JB & Unlocking would have been totally different today.

So give the guy a break!
    2010-07-10 08:20 PM

I feel like beating up a nerd now!
    2010-07-10 08:21 PM
    It's amazing to me to imagine that Apple is sitting around thinking and wondering what Geo's next move is going to be. I understand that Apple has to consider all possibilities when coming out with new OS's and such. But do they actually know this dude by name and concern themselves with this one individual and wonder just how smart he is and what he's gonna do next? Apple's gonna make money regardless of what Geo does. And I'd like to think that they're trying to get the fixes out to their customers as soon as they can. I think Apple's got more to worry about than Geo. But maybe so, and if they are then I think that his ego is pretty much justified!!!
    2010-07-10 08:22 PM
    or(and this a bit easier) anytime you see a tag line like this(GeoHot Jailbreaks iPhone 4, Says Shove Off)
    ignore the post.
    Sigh.

No matter where, no matter when, no matter why- there's always someone out there whose first response is to say you're not entitled to your opinion.

It never fails.
    2010-07-10 08:22 PM
    I could care a less at this point who puts out a JB. GeoHot is arrogant. Period. Why show us how bored he has been? And then say don't bother me. What an A-Hole. Apple knows, the devs will crack their phone. Not an issue. I just get tired of the I am the best wait for me crap. The only reason I need a JB at this point is for swapcameraroll and a way to use FaceTime on 3G.
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum
    2010-07-10 08:29 PM
    Hey Geo-Hot When are you going to release a JB for the iPhone 4??????????

Will someone tell that nerdy, Skinny, little fu*k ... If he didn't want to be bombarded with all these questions, then maybe he shouldn't have tried to be the new super genius, or maybe he can't do it and it needs to be left to the professionals (Dev Team)

Calm down people I'm joking or am I?
    2010-07-10 08:30 PM
    Sigh.

No matter where, no matter when, no matter why- there's always someone out there whose first response is to say you're not entitled to your opinion.

It never fails.
    oh sorry dude..I meant to pass up the Blog..thats why I included the tag line(GeoHot Jailbreaks iPhone 4, Says Shove Off)..this a great thread w/ many different opines..I'd say about 50/50....I like reading all of them..some I like some I don't..but that makes a the world turn....I respect your opinion but if you don't like hearing anything(good or bad) about GEOHOT as per your post why not just bypass the thread?
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-07-10 08:34 PM
    Bro look... If you don't want people to bug you about it then how about this...
    Don't release these tools to people and open a blog for updated news on your success for people to commend you on, then open a gateway for donations which are gladly made for your hard work... Then tell people they are annoying you.... I mean come on dude... You know we appreciate what you do but don't be a ***** about it.
    2010-07-10 08:40 PM
    makes sense
    2010-07-10 08:42 PM
    i just miss sbsettings.
    2010-07-10 08:42 PM
    I miss grooveshark.
    2010-07-10 08:43 PM
    I for 1 would just like to say ty to all involved in providing a jailbreak. They due not owe us anything period. How many of you out there have st down reading hundereds of lines of code referencing who knows what and provided a jb for anyone.

None of youbmyself included. The iphone is not a iron lung you do not need it to live and constantly bothering the people who can help you-us only slows down the wheels of progress.

Leave the developers alone and when they are ready to share they will.

Personaly i think they should charge each and everyone of us 50-100 dollars for there service maybe then the wining would stop.
    Wow. I don't even know what to say to this nonsense. Maybe people would leave these devs alone IF THEY'D STOP POSTING PICS ABOUT HOW THEY'VE JAILBROKEN IPHONE4!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by skj8100; 2010-07-10 at 08:48 PM.
    2010-07-10 08:45 PM
    Dude there's still more iPhone 3G (s) and itouches out their that these devs u say are being held back can and still are flourishing with. Also I would think that some select app devs are in touch with geo , planet, etc.. all these guys who create the jb tools to coordinate efforts. also props to saurik for all he does as well.
    could not have said it better...I have never said a bad word about anybody/any group who tried to advance our iPhone exp..my phone was great:after a JB it is a work or art.

your rite...Cydia does get overlooked.
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-07-10 08:51 PM
    I bet its easier to take snapshot of cydia on a jailbroken iphone, send it to an iphone 4, and open the pic with photos.app than to jailbreak the iphone 4.
    eiei doktor octagonapus blar D<
    2010-07-10 08:52 PM
    Lol it's a no win. They get hounded for info when they don't post anything and when they do they get hounded for not giving a release date. And when it is released will u demand @comex or geohot come to your crappy apt. and create a custom ipsw. And restore for your. All while u give him an Abe Lincoln and say here's your hot pocket.
    Last edited by realtimedeath; 2010-07-10 at 08:56 PM.
    2010-07-10 08:53 PM
    honestly, not enough credit is given to the dev team for the hard work they put into making a reliable, free, and easy jailbreak for iphones. geohot isnt the only person who is going to produce a jailbreak for the iphone 4. people need to understand that the jailbreak will be released when he is ready, there is no need to bombard the guy with dumb questions. but all im saying is that people should show the dev team some respect for the hard work and long long hours they put in for us trying to produce a jailbreak.
    I and everyone else gets what you are saying. However,
    could you point out the people not showing the dev team and others like them respect? They choose to do this. They know by working on idevices jailbreaks they will be bombarded with release question whenever a new device or firmware comes out. It goes with the territory.
    2010-07-10 08:56 PM
    Lol it's a no win. They get hounded for info when they don't post anything and when they do they get hounded for not giving a release date. And when it is released will u demand @comex or geohot come to your crappy apt. and create a custom ipsw. And restore for your. All while u give him an Abe Lincoln and say here's your hot pocket.
    true enuff..cant tell u how many posts I've read about...when's the next JB/unlock coming..why dont they release something..why is there no news....then when they do say something...."where the HELL is it!".."what's taking so long".....no win/ no love /no respect.
    2010-07-10 09:00 PM
    I'd slap this dude in the mouth, an he wouldn't do nothin' - what a piece of sh-t.
    2010-07-10 09:06 PM
    What's wrong with people?! Lol
    Bunch of

+
    2010-07-10 09:09 PM
575 ... 4567816 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD