peace out geo.....now he can make the next harry potter movie in peace
    lmao!
    2010-07-13 08:49 PM
    Seems to me the guy realized the error of his ways. Same **** I mentioned in my previous post. His latest comment about reacting too much nailed it.

IMO, dood meant well, did some great things, but got caught up in the static. All of which can be a difficult thing to juggle in times like these.

Best of luck to 'em.
    2010-07-13 08:51 PM
    so in 2 weeks geo will make a comeback like M Jordan after a baseball failure.
    2010-07-13 08:55 PM
    he probably changed his name so he can become even more popular dont be surprised if u see a new dev on the scene soon lol
    2010-07-13 08:55 PM
    Did YOU pay him for Blackrain? I didn't. Did he ask YOU for money? He didn't ask me for any. Did someone put $10 into his Paypal account yet he turned down $10K. Doesn't sound greedy to me. Unless YOU would prefer $10 to $10K?
    yes I did donate , you didnt maybe thats why hes not here anymore, maybe he said damnit over 100,000 followerS AND NO ONE DONATES...lol.. yea of course 10 over $10K , lets just say 10% of the people donated $5.00 do math Einstein thats way more than 10k

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!
    2010-07-13 08:57 PM
    Hes just a drama queen. How much you wanna bet he'll be back because he misses the 'fame'.
    2010-07-13 09:04 PM
    I'm willing to chip in a few bucks to see one of todays iPhone newbs do this:

http://modmyi.com/forums/general/104...-v1-1-1-a.html

Using these:

iBrickr v0.91 (the best Windows to iPhone file system software)
    Saviour Pack (pay your respects to the Saviour Pack)
    wiNstaller (Prerequisites: .NET Framework v2.0 + .NET Framework v3.0)
    AppTappInstaller
    PACAY (aka ‘point and click activation with youtube’)
    Download Erica Sadun's Unlock.app and extract the Unlock.app folder.
    iPhone v1.0.2 Restore firmware

This one click crap is the reason why GEO is leaving and he is right. We have all said for a long time this scene has drawn complete idiots that can't open a jar of jelly who can now jailbreak their phones.

Get to to working on that PS3 Geo, it's a beast! Good luck buddy!
    2010-07-13 09:12 PM
    I think it would be cool if comex and the dev team can find a way to provide the upcoming jailbreak/unlock to all NON-haters. You guys who spew forth hate and malice have some serious issues, and I would not want to give you a thing if I were the dev. Who is to say you won't do the same thing to comex next time?
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-07-13 09:13 PM
    I think it would be cool if comex and the dev team can find a way to provide the upcoming jailbreak/unlock to all NON-haters. You guys who spew forth hate and malice have some serious issues, and I would not want to give you a thing if I were the dev. Who is to say you won't do the same thing to comex next time?
    Comex didn't ruin an entire fanbase on another system
    2010-07-13 09:21 PM
    I'm willing to chip in a few bucks to see one of todays iPhone newbs do this:

http://modmyi.com/forums/general/104...-v1-1-1-a.html

Using these:

iBrickr v0.91 (the best Windows to iPhone file system software)
    Saviour Pack (pay your respects to the Saviour Pack)
    wiNstaller (Prerequisites: .NET Framework v2.0 + .NET Framework v3.0)
    AppTappInstaller
    PACAY (aka ‘point and click activation with youtube’)
    Download Erica Sadun's Unlock.app and extract the Unlock.app folder.
    iPhone v1.0.2 Restore firmware

This one click crap is the reason why GEO is leaving and he is right. We have all said for a long time this scene has drawn complete idiots that can't open a jar of jelly who can now jailbreak their phones.

Get to to working on that PS3 Geo, it's a beast! Good luck buddy!
    thats why I donated !!

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!
    2010-07-13 09:23 PM
    Thank you Geo for all that you have done for the community and the testing world. You will be missed as you are who brought simplicity to a very un simplistic place.. Thanks and Great Luck in whatever you do to fill the void.
    2010-07-13 09:24 PM
    Comex didn't ruin an entire fanbase on another system
    I know nothing about that; but that (IMO) is irrelevant when it comes to conducting yourself like an adult, and a good person. On his blog, before he shut it down, I saw every foul name in the book, threats, and even some asking Geo to "die".

I don't know what kind of people do that type of thing?!?! Kind of scary if you ask me.
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-07-13 09:31 PM
    Everyone gets one more chance for following the forum rules for NO PROFANITY. Infractions to follow any after this post.
    2010-07-13 09:35 PM
    finally this kid leaves. sorry to say, but we won't miss you
    2010-07-13 09:39 PM
    I don't blame him. I can remember when the first iPhone came out and the first type of jailbreaking was done. And all the step we had to do to change themes and other things. You guys have it ao easy. I think the Dev need to go back to the way it was at the beginning. Then maybe these people that set here whining about the release will realize the time and work that is put into these tools to make it easy for every one. I really missed learning how terminal to do jailbreak and cutomizing the iPhone.
    2010-07-13 09:44 PM
    since he is gone we need to thank the others that are still working on new jailbreaks and unlocks....maybe the gap he will leave will be filled by someone better
    2010-07-13 09:44 PM
    I know nothing about that; but that (IMO) is irrelevant when it comes to conducting yourself like an adult, and a good person. On his blog, before he shut it down, I saw every foul name in the book, threats, and even some asking Geo to "die".

I don't know what kind of people do that type of thing?!?! Kind of scary if you ask me.
    Well that was his fault for allowing anyone to post comments on his blog, of course the trolls are going to storm in. One thing I will not tolerate is a liar, and Geohot did this to his fans.
    2010-07-13 09:45 PM
    WOW!

Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate the work he's done, but what a little BIA! Seriously dude grow the F up! IF YOU DON"T WANT PEOPLE BLOWING UP YOUR INBOX AND TWITTER ACCOUNT DON'T FLAUNT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY JAILBROKEN YOUR IPHONE 4!!

Peace out loser!
    2010-07-13 09:47 PM
    you know what does this means... nobody cares about the iphone anymore.
    2010-07-13 09:50 PM
    Ok so here's the deal, I didn't personally use Geohot's exploits but i did use it for other people because it was a quick and easy way to get the job done. What I don't understand is how all these ungrateful ***holes get off saying these things about someone who has never once charged any of us for his hard work. Now, thanks to all you lazy, impatient spoiled brats, we all will be penalized and ultimately have to wait longer for future exploits. I got an idea why don't you learn how to do your own exploits and bounce the hell out of this community!
    2010-07-13 09:52 PM
525 ... 101819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD