Post #72. I said his work has been appreciated. Do you want me to bow down?
    Sure
    2010-07-13 10:44 AM
    You choose your opinion. And you chose to come into these forums ragging on someone in a troll like manner. Your opinion holds no water unless you make a valid point. Therefore just because your opinion goes against mine doesn't make you a troll. Before inwaste any more of my time on you welcome to the forums troll. There are many many more just like you. I'm sure you'll find your niche
    Under the bridge.
    Thank you for the warm welcome, even though I have been here 2 months prior to your registration.
    2010-07-13 10:46 AM
    Thank you for the warm welcome, even though I have been here 2 months prior to your registration.
    Welcome enjoy.
    2010-07-13 10:49 AM
    it's a shame a good hacker leaves....but his attitude was always wrong regardless of his talents, as much as i credit him, seems he just loved the fame....fair play to the guy though
    ditto
    2010-07-13 10:55 AM
    Dont Personaly Blame him good luck to him in what ever he tries next its reasons like this like the idiots that posted above good ridence etc. bottom line he does not owe you anything and never will if you are such talanted why dont you come up with a jailbreak and unlock then ? or will you just stay a keyboard Gangstar with your petty insults.
    2010-07-13 10:57 AM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...ml#post5340538
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-07-13 10:58 AM
    Why doesn't the people who sell the jailbreak apps all pull together and pay someone to create jailbreaks? After all no jailbreak no sales.
    2010-07-13 11:00 AM
    I actually find this quite strange.
    1. Why would he put his 'good friend' in the line of fire of all these ?'s on when it's gonna be released? Seem's like you already blocked all the ?'s by locking your blog and Twitter...why direct them to someone else?
    2.seriously geo what did you think was going to happen? You got 1000's upon 1000's that want it and (it seems like) you tease them with it...
    3.yes there are more 'low caliber' people around now because it is more widespread because people realize how much more they can do with their phone other than just unlock it.

Thank you so much for blackra1n!! Worked perfect the first time over a year ago and my phone has been working flawlessly since. I never want to go back to an un-jailbroken iPhone. I just think you went wrong by waving a slab of meat in front of a sh1t load of hungry tigers!!
    Last edited by PeezaPi; 2010-07-13 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Accidental submit
    2010-07-13 11:05 AM
    Why doesn't the people who sell the jailbreak apps all pull together and pay someone to create jailbreaks? After all no jailbreak no sales.
    Err... Geohot is not the only person in the world to create jailbreak tools. There's still the Dev-Team/Comex/Chronic Dev/iH8sn0w (don't completely trust him though)... It's not like the world is coming to an end just because he quit.

I'm a Zend Certified Engineer.
    Follow me on twitter!

2010-07-13 11:07 AM
    ive gotta say i saw this comming. hes right though.. back when jailbreaking was an all day-week process, it was a more respected thing, and people were there to help out. now its just WHEN CAN I JAILBREAK MY IPHONE 3GS/IPHONE 4?!?!?!?!?! or I HATE ATT GIVE ME AN UNLOCK ALREADY!! its really sad, and i dont blame him for quiting
    lol dude jailbreaking never took more then 20 mins that all day-week thing is a complete lie, I've jailbroken every firmware other then 1.0 and none of which took more then 20 mins. you probably don't even know what ibrikr is do u lol.
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck
    2010-07-13 11:11 AM
    lol dude jailbreaking never took more then 20 mins that all day-week thing is a complete lie, I've jailbroken every firmware other then 1.0 and none of which took more then 20 mins. you probably don't even know what ibrikr is do u lol.
    I'm pretty sure he means creating a jailbreak not using 1
    2010-07-13 11:13 AM
    I think he was either referring to the first hardware unlock or the development of jailbreak tools.
    2010-07-13 11:15 AM
    lol dude jailbreaking never took more then 20 mins that all day-week thing is a complete lie, I've jailbroken every firmware other then 1.0 and none of which took more then 20 mins. you probably don't even know what ibrikr is do u lol. :
    If I can remember correctly ibrikr wasn't available for the 1.0 times. Trying to jailbreak the 1.0.2 did take a long time. Much more then 20 min. Thats when you had to backdoor your way in through the emergency call screen.
    2010-07-13 11:15 AM
    Err... Geohot is not the only person in the world to create jailbreak tools. There's still the Dev-Team/Comex/Chronic Dev/iH8sn0w (don't completely trust him though)... It's not like the world is coming to an end just because he quit.
    I know he's not the only one. I just reckon if the persons who made a stable jailbreak first got paid there would be a lot more people attempting it resulting in quicker releases.
    2010-07-13 11:16 AM
    so in otherwords he couldn't JB iphone 4 lol
    2010-07-13 11:20 AM
    Peace out Geo.....now he can make the next Harry Potter movie in peace
    Or the next sequel to the movie "Kickass"

I'll always remember him as the nerdy SuperHero who saved the day and freed many helpless little iPhone's, he awakened them from their sweet innocent slumber and set them free from the clutches of the brainwashing evil tyrrent villian known as """Steve Jobs-obs-obs-obs...."" (echoeing for effect),

speaking of Steve jobs, does anyone else think that he looks like the devil or atleast a demon? ( no disrespect to him or his company whatsoever)
    but I could just see him on as a special guest on that Tv comedy series "Reaper"
    he could be like the devils half brother or something!! Lol!!!

Anyways,
    take care GeoHot, Peace!!
    2010-07-13 11:21 AM
    At glance it's no big deal but come to think about it now most of the noobs will have a tough time jailbreaking because they can't do it with one click :P anyways I'll respect his choices good bye on a side note people
    Who whine abt jbs nt being released quick enough for u be patient it not like these guys are created to serve u
    personally, i feel like from all the things ive seen from geohot recently its been past due. hes been complaining about it for forever and not wanting to be bothered. so i mean yeah people should respect his demand, but at the same time he should know better as well. people are still gonna ask. blackra1n and blacksn0w were great, dont get me wrong. i supported geohot. but at the same time, if he doesnt wanna contribute anymore, then well, good riddance. hate to hear it but if its that bothersome then stop posting about it?
    so in otherwords he couldn't JB iphone 4 lol
    I don't think he cared to.
    Or the next sequel to the movie "Kickass"

I'll always remember him as the nerdy SuperHero who saved the day and freed many helpless little iPhone's, he awakened them from their sweet innocent slumber and set them free from the clutches of the brainwashing evil tyrrent villian known as """Steve Jobs-obs-obs-obs...."" (echoeing for effect),

speaking of Steve jobs, does anyone else think that he looks like the devil or atleast a demon? ( no disrespect to him or his company whatsoever)
    but I could just see him on as a special guest on that Tv comedy series "Reaper"
    he could be like the devils half brother or something!! Lol!!!

Anyways,
    take care GeoHot, Peace!!
    rofl
    Sent from my iPhone
    2010-07-13 11:26 AM
525 ... 4567816 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD