You know, your ego is just about off the charts man. This is an exact quote from the Tiny Umbrella blog (and I just backed up SHSH not 10 minutes ago, 10:00PM Central time.

I understand that you want to be the be all end all of knowledge around here or something but believe it or not, you are not. Like I said, its 10:16PM now and I backed up my SHSH about 10 minutes ago with Tiny Umbrella with no problems at all. That's how people miss out on things on the internet is by others trying to push "knowledge" on them without fully knowing what they are talking about.
    At the time I posted that, myself and numerous people (including dev team members, and the maker of Tiny Umbrella) all confirmed that 4.0 signing had stopped. I wish I had some fail logs to show you but Apple had stopped signing at that point. If you are able to get it signed now, its very possible that Apple decided to sign 4.0 again. The other member claimed that I was throwing out bogus information, which isn't true. It was accurate at the time of posting.

The proper response you should have had is "4.0 is signing fine for me", others would have checked and verified that Apple was indeed signing again.
    2010-07-16 06:51 AM
    Did anybody upgrade yet? Does it fix the "death grip"?
    2010-07-16 06:52 AM
    ok i think i speak for everyone when i say okay we all know the new firmware is out now when is the jailbreak and unlock going to be released? they said they were waiting till after the firmware update... Now are they going to release it already or make us wait even longer! Im on tmobile and im dying to use my iphone 4! Its just sitting on my table .... I wanna use it soo bad!
    May I direct you to: http://modmyi.com/forums/general/718...there-yet.html

And KartRacer: Scream it outside if you need to let it out.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-07-16 06:53 AM
    At the time I posted that, myself and numerous people (including dev team members, and the maker of Tiny Umbrella) all confirmed that 4.0 signing had stopped. I wish I had some fail logs to show you but Apple had stopped signing at that point. If you are able to get it signed now, its very possible that Apple decided to sign 4.0 again. The other member claimed that I was throwing out bogus information, which isn't true. It was accurate at the time of posting.

The proper response you should have had is "4.0 is signing fine for me", others would have checked and verified that Apple was indeed signing again.
    I understand what you are saying man and I need you to understand that I would have NEVER said anything to you had it not been for the way you handled the members comments:

But please do share your vast wealth of info with this community because I seem to be a moron. :
    It just showed a total lack of respect for the guy and pretty much looked like you were telling him he was an idiot. Like I said, I dont have anything against you personally and do not wish to be an enemy here. The only thing I had a problem with was the way you insulted the guy and pretty much blew him off. I really do hope you understand where I'm coming from here, it's not a personal attack. I believe that everyone should have a voice around here -and any other forum- without being kicked for it. Of course I WILL agree that all of that changes when the person is just being a complete leech and noob begging for software, jailbreaks etc.

Now seriously guys, I really do not want to sit here and fight or debate about this anymore, on the internet at that. Let's just move on with life and try to remember that there are many people out there that just may have some information that is relevant....of course that's not always the case...lol...and then we pray to whomever we call God for the patience to deal with them...haha.

No hard feelings man, none at all.
    Roll Tide!
    2010-07-16 06:58 AM
    I got the update and here are my bars. What do you think it means?

hahaa ur signal bars looks like the middle finger
    2010-07-16 07:02 AM
    I understand what you are saying man and I need you to understand that I would have NEVER said anything to you had it not been for the way you handled the members comments:

It just showed a total lack of respect for the guy and pretty much looked like you were telling him he was an idiot. Like I said, I dont have anything against you personally and do not wish to be an enemy here. The only thing I had a problem with was the way you insulted the guy and pretty much blew him off. I really do hope you understand where I'm coming from here, it's not a personal attack. I believe that everyone should have a voice around here -and any other forum- without being kicked for it. Of course I WILL agree that all of that changes when the person is just being a complete leech and noob begging for software, jailbreaks etc.

Now seriously guys, I really do not want to sit here and fight or debate about this anymore, on the internet at that. Let's just move on with life and try to remember that there are many people out there that just may have some information that is relevant....of course that's not always the case...lol...and then we pray to whomever we call God for the patience to deal with them...haha.

No hard feelings man, none at all.
    I didn't go after him because he said that 4.0 was being signed. I did it because he basically said I was lying or an idiot.
    2010-07-16 07:09 AM
    We all know Apple asks Stealth when to stop signing FW files....so if he says they did, then well......they did.

Also, what the weather should be for the day, who will be born.....etc, etc....
    2010-07-16 07:12 AM
    Quick Question...

I have two iPhone 4's. If I have both my SHSH's backed up, can I update one phone and not the other? If I download the new update, will it stick to my current iTunes and end up screwing up both phones or can I update only one with this method?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!
    2010-07-16 07:12 AM
    I just tried updating my iphone 4 to the new iOS 4.0.1 and it freaking crashed my phone and will not restore. I would have to say, listen to the MMI post and DO NOT UPDATE.
    2010-07-16 07:17 AM
    hahaa ur signal bars looks like the middle finger
    You know that gullible isn't in the dictionary? It's true! Go look it up.
    2010-07-16 07:22 AM
    Did anybody upgrade yet? Does it fix the "death grip"?
    No and it was never intended to do so. It was only intended to change how accurate the spread was between the bars indication compared to actual signal levels.
    2010-07-16 07:27 AM
    You know that gullible isn't in the dictionary? It's true! Go look it up.
    LOL! I just told my wife that gullible wasn't in the dictionary and she said, "Really? I didn't know that."

Blonds...
    2010-07-16 07:27 AM
    i think 4.0.1 is a trap and forcing to release the new jailbreak tools. after that they will fix the hole when the 4.1 final is out. the signing of 4.0 blobs has stopped in some country. here in asia the 4.0 blobs is still alive.
    Last edited by marvin378; 2010-07-16 at 07:46 AM.
    2010-07-16 07:35 AM
    Saved my shsh 20 minutes ago. iPhone 4.0 user USA. Just if anyone needed to know.
    2010-07-16 07:45 AM
    Just saved my 4.0 SHSH files for iPhone 4 locally and the request was sent to Cydia.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-07-16 08:23 AM
    I didn't go after him because he said that 4.0 was being signed. I did it because he basically said I was lying or an idiot.
    Nah, you're just a troll
    2010-07-16 08:32 AM
    I just saw your sig and I lol'd
    2010-07-16 08:37 AM
    I just saw your sig and I lol'd
    Then you know what to do
    2010-07-16 08:46 AM
    All I have ever seen from stealth is a kind soul who loves to help other iphone enthusiast. You got two thumbs up from me buddy.
    2010-07-16 08:59 AM
    LOL! I just told my wife that gullible wasn't in the dictionary and she said, "Really? I didn't know that."

Blonds...
    But i'll bet she can SPELL "blondEs" lol
    2010-07-16 09:08 AM
527 ... 132122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.