am I the only one getting this:
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Case Program-img_0005.png  
    I think, therefore I Jailbreak.
    2010-07-23 05:33 PM
    To qualify for this program, you must purchase your iPhone 4 by September 30, 2010.
    Is apple trying to tell us that iphones that will be sold after the 30th of September wont have the signal drop issue?

Are we ganna have another version of the iphone 4, like we had in 3GS (old bootroom/New Bootroom)?

What's ganna be called iphone 4(old death grip/new death grip)?

I think I'm lucky it haven't arrived to Australia yet, as I will be waiting will after 30th of September to see what the difference would be.

No bumpers after 30th of September (for me at least) means no signal drop issue after 30th of september.

What do you think guys?
    You don't have to say it, Just click "Thanks".
    http://twitter.com/Duetschpire
    2010-07-23 05:36 PM
    Bought a Bumper from Att when I got my phone. I'm gonna keep that and get a case that covers the back. The bumpers are nice but I'm scarred something is going to hit my pocket and shatter the back. Plus, my iPod cable for my car stereo won't fit with the Bumper on. Over all I'm happy.
    2010-07-23 05:37 PM
    stick to the black bumper anyways guys. I ordered a white bumper for my wife and the white rubber starts turning grey and blue from regular use.....not worth the buck.
    Same thing happened to my GF's phone.

Recommendation ... DARK COLORS
    2010-07-23 05:39 PM
    2010-07-23 05:39 PM
    I ordered the speck fitted case. I had one for my 3G and loved it. it has soft material inside that protects it from dust and scratches. those cases normally sell for about $35 at best buy. SWEET!!! THANK YOU APPLE! free is always good!
    2010-07-23 05:41 PM
    I ordered my black bumper at 925am est and I just got an email from apple that it ships August 27 and arrives September 1. What the hell!!!
    Again that is not set in stone. My bumper was suppose to ship July 29 but actually shipped July 15. It is an estimate not an exact shipment time.

EDIT: About the white bumper changing colors - The rubber is a light gray color out of the box. Also cases are there to get worn. That is the reason we use them. To keep the phone protected. If you are worried about your case you might as well get a case for your case.
    Last edited by southfrisco; 2010-07-23 at 05:48 PM.
    2010-07-23 05:41 PM
    I ordered the Black Bumper... I wasnt so sur about the other cases
    2010-07-23 05:43 PM
    Apple - iPhone 4 - Case Program

The following cases are available

Apple Bumper
    Incase Snap Case (Smoke/Clear)
    Belkin Shield Micra (Clear)
    Griffin Motif (Smoke)
    Griffin Reveal Etch (Black/Black Graphite)
    Speck Fitted Case (Black Tartan)
    Speck PixelSkin HD (Black)
    Also, don't forget these....

Trojan
    Durex
    Lifestyles
    Beyond Seven
    Crown
    Pleasure Plus
    and many others.......

Remember: No drops, safer communication, and worry free handling are all part of the experience with the iPhone 4!
    2010-07-23 05:44 PM
    now everyone post picks of their shipping confirmations just like we did with the phones.
    2010-07-23 05:48 PM
    Me [email protected] i might be because i have no sim. and waiting for unlock
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Case Program-img_0227.png  
    2010-07-23 05:54 PM
    now everyone post picks of their shipping confirmations just like we did with the phones.
    Please don't do this.
    2010-07-23 05:58 PM
    Where to find the pictures of these cases?
    2010-07-23 06:00 PM
    Just put in my order for the Incase Smoke case. I was going to go with the Clear version of the case seeing as how my Clear Belkin Grip vue case has yellowed and its not even a month old, I decided it would be best to go with the smoke color in case of any possible future discoloration......
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-07-23 06:00 PM
    Which case did you get Stealth (on your iPhone 4 lol), and Noodle Boy?

I am very undecided. Help please. I already have the Bumper otherwise I'd have chose that.
    2010-07-23 06:01 PM
    i went with the incase clear
    Im leaning toward the Belkin Clear Case as well - does anybody know if a bestskinsever would fit underneath? Looks like itd be to snug in that case I wouldnt want it. Anybody know?
    I also ordered the Belkin, but it's not even out yet so there are no reviews and only one picture. So we're taking a risk. I've had a good experience with Belkin, so I'm hoping it's a good case.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->
    What if I have to iPhone 4s on same account? Is there an option for that
    2010-07-23 06:04 PM
    Where to find the pictures of these cases?
    There is a single picture of each case within the app itself in which you can zoom in and get a better view of the case. Earlier on in the thread a member posted this link that has pictures and specs (both Pro's and Con's) of several of the Case's being offered. Apple iPhone 4 Case Program - Here Are The Best + Worst Picks | iLounge Backstage

You could also try searching google in the images section for pictures of the offered cases or try the maker of the case's website (except for Incase, they do not have any of the offered iPhone 4 cases on their website or any iPhone 4 case's).

Hope this helps.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-07-23 06:05 PM

Yeyyyyy
    Last edited by iPhoenix3g; 2010-07-23 at 06:13 PM.
    2010-07-23 06:09 PM
174 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD