I kind of wish that they would release the 5-10 minute jb so that the people that can't stop badgering to release it can do it without patiently following instructions and end up bricking their phone.
    2010-07-23 11:46 PM
    LOL at better be released, you feel entitled don't you? smh
    Entitled...no. I just want it so dang bad because they have been talking like it's been done for...soon after the release. It's annoying. Jailbreaking is amazing and I don't feel entitled at all. What's wrong with wanting it extremely bad? Nothing!
    2010-07-23 11:47 PM
    Damnnn :-) cant wait.. release the thing Jay...why waiting...... more wait isnot fun.4.1 sure will be other than 4.01..so why wait...release it...you guy are the best reverse-engineers. !!
    He isn't the one working on the jailbreak he is the one that runs and maintains cydia

I'm always amazed how folks get on here and demand the JB be released now because they are tired of hearing about it and not being able to have it.

It takes a lot of work to do this and for no financial gain, people should show some respect to the devs for their hard work.
    True that man. Tired of people demanding it. Miss the old days when we had to do most of the work. The dev team just gave us the tools. I miss the for hours on terminal
    Last edited by soul65; 2010-07-23 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-23 11:54 PM
    Here's the thing...people want the jailbreak now...unfinished and unpolished because they see others with it. But I bet if they released it now...unfinished and unpolished but functional...we would have triple the posts on people who have screwed up the jailbreak. Then they would blame the devs for releasing an unfinished product. The devs can't win. That's a shame.
    2010-07-24 12:05 AM
    Good interview... His profile pic on twitter must be 3.0 days...The new 4.0 style is a kewl beard and sporting the beard makes him look a little like Joaquin Phoenix. ;-O... lol
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 2010-07-24 at 12:13 AM.
    2010-07-24 12:09 AM
    A three button version has been ready for 2 weeks. The last few weeks and the rest of next week will be focusing in on trying to get it to a one button jailbreak and cleaning up the gui.
    So if I read this right..we might see a JB next weekend
    2010-07-24 12:11 AM
    A three button version has been ready for 2 weeks. The last few weeks and the rest of next week will be focusing in on trying to get it to a one button jailbreak and cleaning up the gui.
    I really hope you're joking. Waiting to fix real problems is one thing. But are people really that lazy that they need a one button program?
    2010-07-24 12:15 AM
    Poor video and audio. Cmon if u doing interview can you guys be just a little more proffessional? Like in video and sound production
    2010-07-24 12:21 AM
    I turned up my volume and accepted tha fact that it's two guys talking. Video was ok, but then again i was not trying to read the posters on the wall or anything.I am looking forward to a one button unlock. My sexy ipod is just dying to be used as a phone
    unklbyl
    2010-07-24 12:25 AM
    I'm not impatient about this release at all, although I am excited for it, but I preferred PwnageTool over the one-button-executed BlackRa1n.

Unless I missed something, the one button jailbreaks don't offer all the options that something like PwnageTool gives. Mainly, for me, setting custom boot and recovery screens.

I would really rather have something more along the lines of PwnageTool, so if they really are just trying to make it simpler to use, I'm kinda disappointed that that's why it's taking so long.

I don't know how any of this stuff works. I'm just speaking as a casual user. If I'm wrong, let me know.

I am appreciative of all the work they do though. I never realized how boring a stock iPhone is. I'm very thankful we have something being worked on at all.
    Last edited by blainesill; 2010-07-24 at 12:29 AM.
    2010-07-24 12:26 AM
    Poor video and audio. Cmon if u doing interview can you guys be just a little more proffessional? Like in video and sound production
    Or, we can be left in the dark and not see or hear anything at all? Would you like that? It ain't ******* Larry King.
    2010-07-24 12:30 AM
    Cant wait to start themeing again.
    Gonna be fun.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-07-24 12:33 AM
    "I am appreciative of all the work they do though. I never realized how boring a stock iPhone is. I'm very thankful we have something being worked on at all."

Amen to that. the stock phone is nice, but JB and unlock makes it truly usefull!
    unklbyl
    2010-07-24 12:33 AM
    I love the work that goes into jailbreaking iDevices and I'm appreciative for Cydia...but I can say with 100% confidence that Jay Freeman will be a virgin for a very very long time.
    2010-07-24 12:44 AM
    I love the work that goes into jailbreaking iDevices and I'm appreciative for Cydia...but I can say with 100% confidence that Jay Freeman will be a virgin for a very very long time.
    Aren't you the coolest. Why don't you share all that ***** you're getting.

/end sarcasm
    2010-07-24 12:58 AM
    jay need to check his text messaging
    2010-07-24 12:59 AM
    wow what the ****
    this dude has a jailbroken iphone 4
    why has that comex released it for all of us

mod edit/
    Is that all you do? Go from post to post and demand and be rude? As I have told you numerous times... Since you are the iPhone Master (self proclaimed) then do it your self. Hope you get the JB and totally brick your iPhone...

ALL pay attention to this poster... He will be back demanding help...

Prob a unemployed LOSER...
    2010-07-24 01:00 AM
    Aren't you the coolest. Why don't you share all that ***** you're getting.

/end sarcasm
    Isn't saying "/" and "end" sort of redundant?

And people are honestly still using faux-HTML to illustrate emotions on forums? How cute.
    2010-07-24 01:03 AM
    It's about as cute as you ate cool. Just wanted to make sure you knew I thought you were a ******
    2010-07-24 01:09 AM
    It's about as cute as you ate cool. Just wanted to make sure you knew I thought you were a ******
    I didn't eat cool.

Typos during e-rants ftw.

Edit: ...and furthermore...why does virginity have such a negative stigma? I didn't say it was bad that he is likely a virgin, just an observation.
    Last edited by prozac4312; 2010-07-24 at 01:16 AM.
    2010-07-24 01:13 AM
174 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD