Hey guys, writing for a quick update if possible, i still haven't run jailbreakme.com, how are the bugs? is the MMS, face-time bug fix by now? its been a week, just wonder if there has been any changes or updates on this? any new issues have surfaced lately? thanks for the help
    2010-08-08 12:52 AM
    ^ the bugs were fixed within almost a day. The only problems are with apps not 4.0 compatible
    2010-08-08 12:57 AM
    Has anyone figured out why Bluetooth is gone after the jailbreak with a iPod touch? It is getting annoying since all my music is on my touch.
    2010-08-08 02:01 AM
    Dev Team excel themselves again, thanks alot for your hard work, works a treat will be donating soon
    2010-08-08 04:10 AM
    so does everything work right from the jailbreakme slider ?
    or do you have to do anything else inorder to fix any issues ?

also

how will apple patch it ? with the next firmware, or can they fix it without letting you have to update and loose your JB
    Last edited by rukavuda; 2010-08-08 at 12:57 PM.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg
    2010-08-08 12:53 PM
    I ailbroke my iphone 4 and the springboard crashed and it is stuck in safe mode every time I try to restart it just goes into safe mode. I reboot hard reboot respring fully turn off then back on my phone will not go out of safe mode because springboard keeps crashing
    Synchronizing...
    2010-08-08 05:43 PM
    From what I read here, it most be some app from cydia you most have downloaded and it's no comaptible with ios 4. Try un installing all packages you have installed
    2010-08-08 07:15 PM
    I ailbroke my iphone 4 and the springboard crashed and it is stuck in safe mode every time I try to restart it just goes into safe mode. I reboot hard reboot respring fully turn off then back on my phone will not go out of safe mode because springboard keeps crashing
    Same thing happened to me, and it turned out to be MxTube that wasn't compatible with the jailbreak... As soon as I deleted it everything worked fine..
    2010-08-08 09:14 PM
    Make sure all of your apps are iOS 4 compatible
    http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iphone-chat/714270-official-ios-4-0-compatibility-list.html
    2010-08-08 09:46 PM
    Pressing Okay does NOT resolve the backgrounding issue... I used to place my Skype in the background, so people can reach me while I am driving, listening to music etc. Now, the application is terminated when I press the Home Button... Any help please? Could I edit any hidden file to fool Skype..?
    Believe it or not, Skype has stopped warning me that the iOS is not valid and the background functionality is back..! How is this possible..? Is this a new fix through updating and installing the latest version of Cydia..? Anyone, please? Many thanks!
    2010-08-08 11:14 PM
    So, I visited the site and got my iPhone jailbroken, and Cydia installed and all that went fine. But if I go back to jailbreakme.com, I'll get the error message "Oops, looks like the installer crashed last time you tried to jailbreak..." ....except for the fact that my phone IS jailbroken and Cydia is fully functional. When I slide to jailbreak, just to see what happens, it asks me if I want to jailbreak, but tells me that I'm "already jailbroken". So, if that's the case, what's the deal with the first error message I'm getting??
    2010-08-09 07:10 AM
    So I jailbroke last night, and everthing seems to be working flawlessly with only one thing, the boot apple logo screen has one thin line on each upper corner.... How come?
    2010-08-09 03:42 PM
    I got that 2
    2010-08-09 03:45 PM
    That's just the jailbreak doing it's stuff. It interferes with the display memory.
    Remove the JB and you won't get the lines. Nothing to worry about.
    2010-08-09 03:50 PM
    That's just the jailbreak doing it's stuff. It interferes with the display memory.
    Remove the JB and you won't get the lines. Nothing to worry about.
    But you mean to re-JB would fix it? or just remove JB completely?
    as long as that doesn't cause any long terms problems (to the display,or any hardware parts, graphics performance, ect.) i don't mind looking at that line for a few secs
    Last edited by gabster508; 2010-08-09 at 03:55 PM.
    2010-08-09 03:53 PM
    If you don't have the lines you don't have the JB
    It causes no problems.
    2010-08-09 03:59 PM
    Anyone else having mms issues even after installing the iphone delivery source thru cydia??? Mine was working fine but past 2 days my mms struggle to go thru.
    2010-08-09 04:49 PM
    hmmm still seems kind of odd to me that this jailbreak is done so easily. rather strange and peculiar actually. I think common iPhone users are not computer savvy enough to handle a jailbroken phone. it's not always easy to add those special functions and add on's we've grown to love.
    Last edited by ricKKyblacKK; 2010-08-09 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-09 07:19 PM
    I'm new to this jailbreak stuff, and I'm trying to learn more, but I keep reading something about "Installer" or "**********". When I jailbroke my phone all that got installed on my phone was Cydia... so what's the deal with the other two?
    2010-08-10 07:33 PM
    I'm new to this jailbreak stuff, and I'm trying to learn more, but I keep reading something about "Installer" or "**********". When I jailbroke my phone all that got installed on my phone was Cydia... so what's the deal with the other two?
    installer is old no one uses that anymore, Cydia and Rock is what most people use nowadays so I wouldnt worry about the other 2
    2010-08-10 07:37 PM
1,170 ... 5455354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD