User Tag List

Maybe they want to make an ipod out of those big glasses and need her to approve.
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.
    2010-08-17 10:16 PM
    Teaching Steve Jobs how to properly go out in drag.

Cool. Can't wait to see what apple have in store for next year
    Probably the same as the last 3 years, but updated to the technology of 2 years ago.
    Last edited by GmAz; 2010-08-17 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-17 10:31 PM
    Oh great I can't wait till this lame azz woman is gone. Fact - more than half of the uk have less than 500 in their savings. Some due to circumstance most due to idiots try to buy things they can't afford, these same idiots will buy this gaga/apple crap.
    2010-08-17 11:21 PM
    I thought they wanted Star Power ... Then why would you go for Chick w/ a D1ck Gaga
    2010-08-17 11:24 PM
    And look at those shoes!!!! Wot an idiot! Lol
    2010-08-17 11:30 PM
    Keeping my personal opinions out of this one, Lady Gaga IS the BIGGEST star in the WORLD. Every country knows who she is and has even made native translations of her songs.

Apple is a GLOBAL company now, they need a globally recognized superstar to help push their PR - which is, since Steve Jobs returned, at an all-time low.

Smart move, if Apple does this. They know more about PR than we do. And even though Lady Gaga won't appeal to this forum's taste, we are but a small percentage (techie, jailbreakers, etc.) in their overall sales. Also, with Sony Ericsson and Google pushing a Playstation Phone by the end of the this year, Apple needs to stay one step ahead of the competition when trying to keep their teen/young adult market share.

Just my two cents.
    BAM!!!

That just happened.

This is exactly it. Many people are not Lady Gaga fans either but she still has millions upon millions of fans worldwide also.

Everyone likes something different but it is undeniable that these stars have a massive following.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-08-18 12:07 AM
    I'm not so sure I'd want this freak show marketing my awesome products...

Keeping my personal opinions out of this one, Lady Gaga IS the BIGGEST star in the WORLD. Every country knows who she is and has even made native translations of her songs.

Apple is a GLOBAL company now, they need a globally recognized superstar to help push their PR - which is, since Steve Jobs returned, at an all-time low.

Smart move, if Apple does this. They know more about PR than we do. And even though Lady Gaga won't appeal to this forum's taste, we are but a small percentage (techie, jailbreakers, etc.) in their overall sales. Also, with Sony Ericsson and Google pushing a Playstation Phone by the end of the this year, Apple needs to stay one step ahead of the competition when trying to keep their teen/young adult market share.

Just my two cents.
    There are much better choices out there than Lady Gaga to market your products that are much bigger in fame and much more world renown. Lady Gaga is a laughing stock and a sad sad sad sad sad choice on apples part for a marketing campaign. If we're gonna have Lady gaga marketing the iPhone, why not throw Justin Beiber into the mix, both of their fan base's are in the same age brackets.
    Last edited by Wilbourn; 2010-08-18 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!
    2010-08-18 06:20 AM
    Am I the only one who is thinking that the wholesome image that Apple is trying to paint wouldn't quite fit with Lady Gaga? I mean, I've heard quite a bit of controversial rumors about her as it is, does Apple really want to dabble in that?
    2010-08-18 06:55 AM
    controversial rumors about her
    Do share!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-08-18 07:38 AM
    She need some attention... for sure lol
    2010-08-18 01:08 PM
    Gaye
    Last edited by Bluprint; 2010-08-18 at 02:52 PM.
    2010-08-18 02:50 PM
    Apple ought to take the high-road and have absolutely nothing to do with Lady Gaga. In my belief, it would be really bad for busisness as many people do not like her. If Lady Gaga was to promote Apple, I highly doubt people would go out and spend $1000+ just because their favorite singer is promoting it.

Just my two cents
    This isn't about Lady GaGa selling iDevices, it's about brand recognition. Lady GaGa has millions of fans -- it's just another way for Apple to get their name known among the masses. The iPhone sells itself, really, the trick is to simply keep their name in the minds of consumers.
    2010-08-18 03:50 PM
    She looks like a cross between Herman Munster and the B52's Lol
    2010-08-18 05:28 PM
    Lady boy Gaga! Hummm I guess Apple is trying to treat men, women and hermaphrodites equal in there marketing department
    2010-08-18 07:31 PM
    i just lost all hope in apple
    2010-08-18 08:34 PM
    Do share!
    She was quoted "I scared to have *** as somebody mite take my talent away thru my vag***"

Well the amount of talent she has I'd think
    Shed be sucked dry in 2 mins by just playing footsie.
    2010-08-19 12:08 AM
    Steve and Gaga in bed together....
    OH! it's only a bad dream!
    2010-08-19 01:45 PM
    Gaga < Is a freaking weirdo. . . . So is the foundation of aPple. . . Perfect match
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=129676&dateline=12338  68848
    2010-08-20 04:07 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD