User Tag List

I'm not exactly interested in AppleTV itself, but am interested in seeing what cool innovation DevTeam will do with it ! I can see some cool JB apps, such as being able to watch YouTube on the tube.

I just REALLY hope apple TV will NVR evolve into Apple becoming a digital cable provider. As if At&t for the iphone was expensive, and as if Apple doesn't control enough already . The Supreme courts and Consumer watchdogs would sic and eat Apple as if they were apple fritters! Besides, if Apple TV were to be able to be hooked up to a cable provider in the future, we all know that Apple would NOT hold back on anti-hacking security; hacking Apple TVs would probably become a federal crime...

Well, until that day (which hopefully never happens), we should just Apple TV as is.
    2010-10-05 02:55 AM
    I can see some cool JB apps, such as being able to watch YouTube on the tube.
    That's a stock feature
    2010-10-05 06:53 AM
    That's a stock feature
    I'm sorry but that made me giggle lol.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-10-05 09:41 AM
    10/10/10 10:10:10AM GMT
    17 minutes ago via web
    I guess sunday will be a funday after all :-P
    24 minutes ago via web
    Things have progressed to the point where we don't expect anymore roadblocks. ETA for greenpois0n is 10/10/10 at 10:10:10AM

from @p0sixninja twitter!!
    Dont be that guy..!!!
    2010-10-07 10:12 PM
    Bought my Apple TV today... it was actually in stock which was nice. I hope the jailbreak makes it worth it!!
    2010-10-19 10:05 PM
    Well, I care tons. Picked one up and think its pretty great. Once it can play avi's and mkv's this will be perfect!

Hope they are able to add something like boxee/xbmc/plex/vlc to it.
    Hahh they dont play avi now its deff a piece of shittt.
    2011-03-23 09:04 PM
    Hahh they dont play avi now its deff a piece of shittt.
    Plex plays them perfectly fine on it. Why bother digging up a thread that's been dead for 5 months just to troll?
    2011-03-23 11:23 PM
87 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD