We will see...just one more day.
    2010-10-09 10:06 PM
    Lol. Geo is amazing but a lil **** head at the same time.. haha he's really making a point here.

n he has the right to. but doesn't change that he's a lil **** head.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.
    2010-10-09 10:37 PM
    Hmmm time will tell all.
    2010-10-09 10:38 PM
    What is wrong with everybody??? Behappy for the work that is being done!! I for one do not have the knowledge to do this myself or I would. I am grateful there are people that do this. AND SHARE THEIR WORK. I do not have a 4g device so GP was not an option to me and was disappointed to learn I could not use it. But with the announcement from GeoHot, I am back in the game. I could not imagine living with a stock iPhone again.

As for the Sn0wbreeze...yes it has been it for a while and works on supposedly all devices. BUT. There are many people like me who when they bought their 3Gs phone, it came with 3.1.3 and new bootrom. Sn0wbreeze will only work on the new bootrom if you are able to downgrade to 3.1.2 with your SHSH then using custom firmware to upgrade to 4.1 (at least that is my understanding from reading hundreds of instructional sites about it).

Great work to Chronic Dev for GP on 4G devices. If you have a 4g I am sure you will be happy with their work.

Great work to GeoHot. Thank you for not leaving the rest of us behind. Especially those in my same boat (new bootrom 3Gs and no 3.1.2 SHSH) who have limited options.

Be grateful and quite all your whining!! If you like one or the other then use it. Don't bash on the other because it is helpful to more people than you know. And I am sure both teams (one person can still be a team) would graciously accept donations for their time and hard work!!
    2010-10-09 10:38 PM
    Too all the posts complaining about geohot wasting a jb...you all have A4 devices. So since you're covered, screw the rest of us right? Sheez, what a bunch of tools.

Sorry, 19 pages of this crap. Had to get that off my chest. It's a wonder these guys bother doing any jb's with all the harassment they get for their FREE work!

Thank you chronic dev. Thank you geohot.
    Post # 276 and you may be the first one to thank both parties.I've used Geo's BR and I've used the dev teams JB. I don't care if a dev team member is an *** or has an ego and don't care if Geohot is a limelight whore(as some have called him).I envy and appreciate their work and I use it for MY own purpose and I donate accordingly.Blackrain was the best JB I have used so far and Redsnow was great too.Talented people are sometimes eccentric,doesn't bother me any,but some of you use names and biases to label someone.Just shows your ignorance or bias,cause none of us know these people personally.Enjoy your devise and if their work makes your devise a better instrument for you...salute them,thank them, maybe even donate a buck to them...glta
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-10-09 10:40 PM
    ...and limera1n is now live for windows! Can't say I didn't see that coming... What an *******, I mean it was wrong the first time around when he jacked chronics implementation and caused them not to release(and subsequently appear foolish) but cmon geo is being an ***... I'll wait for GP as chances are LR is buggy and since geo used comex's untether against his wishes....
    2010-10-09 10:41 PM
    Geohot just told p0sixninja that "it'll be buggy".... Use at ur own risk folks. As for me n my iP4, we'll wait till tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-10-09 10:46 PM
    yeah, getting new jailbreak tools is great, but not when you're an ******* about it. he's making the scene look bad with all this drama he's starting.

from limera1n.com:

"released today to get chronicdev to do the right thing"

what does that even mean?! c'mon now...
    2010-10-09 10:56 PM
    chronicdevteam geohot is using an unstable untether very much against the wishes of @comex @iphone_dev and @chronicdevteam

Im for Green poision now :P
    2010-10-09 10:57 PM
    I have never been for Egohot. Blackra1n was buggy, hopefully limera1n is not. I will rely on GP for my 4...

"When you can't jailbreak your iPhone 5, iPad 2, or iPod touch 5G, remember that it's all thanks to @geohot.
    chpwn, 27 minutes ago
    iPhone 4 32GB (iOS 4.2.1 JB) | iPhone 3GS 32GB (iOS 4.01 JB) | iPod touch 4G 8GB (iOS 4.2.1)
    2010-10-09 11:07 PM
    LimeRa1n.com updated... Sounds like he's challenging Chronic, tell them what to do.
    2010-10-09 11:08 PM
    LimeRa1n.com updated... Sounds like he's challenging Chronic, tell them what to do.
    yep..pissing contest commencing...
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-10-09 11:10 PM
    One more reason to stay away from his crap.
    iPhone 4 32GB (iOS 4.2.1 JB) | iPhone 3GS 32GB (iOS 4.01 JB) | iPod touch 4G 8GB (iOS 4.2.1)
    2010-10-09 11:11 PM
    Limera1n is now out
    2010-10-09 11:13 PM
    Limera1n is now out
    All tweets from Dev and other reputable people say that it's not advisable though
    2010-10-09 11:15 PM
    Finally I can jailbreak!! Anyone made it ra1n yet?

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2010-10-09 11:15 PM
    Shatter will not be released tomorrow so that's good news.
    2010-10-09 11:17 PM
    Limera1n is released for windows.........
    Limera1n is now out
    Duh!! JK bud, I thought I'd join in on being immature. Like the drama being brought on by Geohot.

Or Leave a Thanks...
    Shatter will not be released tomorrow so that's good news.
    It's really not going to be released?!?!

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-10-09 11:18 PM
608 ... 7151617181927 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD