roflmao chronicdevteam just got owned!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!
    2010-10-09 11:32 PM
    @chronicdevteam: Hopefully we can get geohot's exploit implemented and release greenpois0n tomorrow, cleaning up the mess he made.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    This is FANTASTIC news. Dev Team saves an exploit for the next gen!
    2010-10-09 11:32 PM
    downloading Cydia now...will post back when done.

virgin 3gs with no shsh on file..old bootrom on 4.1

Edit: I KNOW HAVE CYDIA

run limerain, click the icon..mine was white..install cydia..reboot..done
    Last edited by nerdyperdy; 2010-10-09 at 11:39 PM.
    2010-10-09 11:35 PM
    wonder how many of the a$$clown geohot bashers are running to limera1n.com?
    ..yea thats what I thought.
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-10-09 11:35 PM
    I just bought an iphone 4, 2 days ago, came with 4.1.
    Just tried Limra1n and worked, came with an icon LIMRA1N clicked on it and installed cydia but it didnt show cydia. so i rebooted and it was their. clicked on cydia and said REORGANIZING and after 2mins. VOILA DONE YAY

and to yentrog, i agree lol. but ive always used geohots jailbreaks. i find them user friendly and faster
    Last edited by finalfantasy; 2010-10-09 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 11:36 PM
    Just a quick question: I'm running iOS 4.02 right now on an iPhone 4. Should I update to 4.1 and then use limera1n, or just go ahead and run it? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't want to screw anything up.
    2010-10-09 11:38 PM
    R u able to unlock
    2010-10-09 11:38 PM
    Just a quick question: I'm running iOS 4.02 right now on an iPhone 4. Should I update to 4.1 and then use limera1n, or just go ahead and run it? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't want to screw anything up.
    update
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-10-09 11:39 PM
    Been watching this Jailbreak soap opera these past few days and decided to join.

Saw this Tweet from Comex: I don't guarantee limerain will actually work, though. It also doesn't work on Mac/Linux... or iPhone 3G or iPod Touch second gen...

But if anyone is willing to post there findings what happens when you jailbreak an iPhone 3G or iPhone 2G using Limera1n, that would be great!

Also, it has been stated, but yea, reboot your iPhone 4 after the jailbreak in order to get your Cydia!
    wonder how many of the a$ geohot bashers are running to limera1n.com?
    lol exactly what i was just thinking!

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    I haven't been jailbroken for about a month (since I upgraded my 3G to a 4G, already on 4.0.2).

And, is it just me, or is Cydia incredibly fast now! Wow!
    well of course people will still use his tools whether he's a ****** or not (granted that they work), but what he did is more than sh*tty. i don't know what this guy's intentions are with all this drama...
    Check out Limera1n.com!
    update
    Thank you very much.
    2010-10-09 11:40 PM
    Geohot is a friggin legend jailbreak works and now chronicdev are saving the exploit this is awesome news..
    2010-10-09 11:41 PM
    Cydia is SOOO fast on the Iphone 4... LOVE IT!!!!
    Yo!
    its for 4.0 and above.
    Not me! First version was pulled and second version is proving to be incredibly buggy already. Not to mention he stole @comex userland untether after being asked to wait. Why would you want to purposely screw over a huge amount of the jailbreaking community the day before they are supposed to release their exploit? Guy is a total a$$hole in my opinion. Used to hate the bashers, but I should have jumped on that bandwagon a long time ago.
    2010-10-09 11:42 PM
    so will green poison now support older devices like iphone 3g
    Why would you need it to? There has been a 4.1 jb for iPT2 and the iPhone 3G for weeks!
    Ugh what a bastard now chronic is holding onto shatter(cause they actually care about the community... not there ego's) and the community(all the noobs especially) will jump on board with a buggy piece of beta software that doesn't even support os x or Linux and doesn't even deliver for new bootrom 3GS' yet! So instead of having a nice polished, cross platform, piece of software that was well thought out, properly tested and engineered we're now basically going to need to use geo's JB if we want a JB for any new iterations of iOS 4 which probably won't be bug free and ready for a while... The only reason he did this was to screw chronic, yet again, and to stroke his own ego again. What's worse is, again, he is using something that is not his that he was entrusted with.... Makes me sick, I'll wait to see if chronic will implement geo's exploit as I trust their coding a bit more. Thank you chronic for being mature and for caring about the community and keeping the longterm in sight! You guys do great work and hardly get enough credit from the community. It's BS the amount of **** that chronic got from noobs calling them camera when they forced to not release last time around! What is geo trying to prove... He needs to seriously leave for good... Just my 2
608 ... 9171819202129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD