can somebody please help me lol

ipad 3.2.2 firmware on it, aftr i use limera1n and it said it was done jailbreaking.. but still i dont see the lime logo.. it just stuck at the itunes plug in logo.

i try opening tiny umbrella.. but there is no option for me to use the kick out device command is my ipad unlucky or what?
    2010-10-10 04:26 PM
    Works like a charm!

I upgarded my 32GB 3GS to 4.1 using itunes, double clicked the Limera1n icon, followed the simple instructions and it was all done in less then a couple minutes.

05.14.02 if that helps anyone.

To be honest, who cares about this whole credit and code stealing junk? As long as it works its thumbs up to whoever made it work.
    Last edited by milkycloud; 2010-10-10 at 04:31 PM.
    2010-10-10 04:28 PM
    it's not hard!!! just FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION!!! hold both buttons, then olny release the power button, then it's gonna say DUF MODE, n exploit , then DONE! then u release !!
    Nope, still no JB
    2010-10-10 04:29 PM
    can somebody please help me lol

ipad 3.2.2 firmware on it, aftr i use limera1n and it said it was done jailbreaking.. but still i dont see the lime logo.. it just stuck at the itunes plug in logo.

i try opening tiny umbrella.. but there is no option for me to use the kick out device command is my ipad unlucky or what?
    I am guessing you need to go into DFU mode... checkout youtube for instructions.
    2010-10-10 04:29 PM
    One Problem I am having and not sure if this is a 4.1 issue or an issue with the JB:

Facetime no longer works over 3g. Tried 3g unrestrictor and facebreak and either time when tried facetime a popup occurs saying facetime requires wifi to work
    2010-10-10 04:30 PM
    So I see he's already released a few revisions lol, Can I just re-jailbreak with limera1n or is that gonna cause problems?
    2010-10-10 04:34 PM
    Just did facetime from one of my I4 to the other and it works fine... one of them is jb on 4.01 and the other with limera1n on 4.1....
    were u on wifi or 3g?
    2010-10-10 04:37 PM
    So I see he's already released a few revisions lol, Can I just re-jailbreak with limera1n or is that gonna cause problems?
    just reJB to the newer beta...you will keep Cydia and JB apps.
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"
    2010-10-10 04:40 PM
    This is crazy! So, do u think I so try limera1n anyway? My phone is in jail and a sad panda...
    2010-10-10 04:40 PM
    I am guessing you need to go into DFU mode... checkout youtube for instructions.
    why do i need to go DFU mode mate?

i just cannot understand why i cannot jailbreak my ipad 3.2.2 with limera1n lol
    2010-10-10 04:41 PM
    One Problem I am having and not sure if this is a 4.1 issue or an issue with the JB:

Facetime no longer works over 3g. Tried 3g unrestrictor and facebreak and either time when tried facetime a popup occurs saying facetime requires wifi to work
    Just use Tango Video. Its free. Works with wifi, 3G or edge. Android and iPhone OS works perfectly.
    Nothing beats the iPhone.
    2010-10-10 04:43 PM
    Also if one JB using beta 2 of Limera1n, is there any reason to do it again using beta 4? Is there anything broken that re-jailbraking would fix?
    Other than needing to manually uninstall limerain and some JB apps not working on 4.1 this JB was pretty flawless.

There are a bunch of people with their panties in a bunch calling this stuff [email protected] and Geohot being a thief....
    Fact is the more people who have the know how and desire to develop for the JB community the better we are all off. SO while I may not agree necessarily with his methods, Geohot has delivered on several occasions, so why scare him away and have on e less productive member working towards keeping the iphone open?

The Chronic DEv who have been professional throughout in their communications, have not as yet actually ever released any JB software to date for any of the firmware. SO hate on GEO if you must but many have benefitted from his work....

Just use Tango Video. Its free. Works with wifi, 3G or edge. Android and iPhone OS works perfectly.
    I have Tango and it is great in concept. In application there are drop outs and slowdowns.
    When I used facetime on 3g it was almost indistinguishable from wifi.
    Last edited by canadoc; 2010-10-10 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-10 04:46 PM
    So basically greenpoison, a great jailbreak that was tested, developed slowly and paid close attention to, to ensure solid performance was pushed to the side by someone who threw a buncha stuff in a pot n handed us a buggy jailbreak sloppy Joe instead? Great, I'm glad. Kbye.
    2010-10-10 04:48 PM
    I tried several times last night and this morning and when I get into the recovery mode part all my iTouch does is cycle that mode. I can't get the thing to go into this DFU mode. I followed this instructions as is and limera1n tells me to retry again and again...very frustrated at this point. please help!
    2010-10-10 04:49 PM
    I think this post made the least sense ever, But i Think I kinda got what you mean,
    Okay First Geohot is not a hero, He is a thief, No new Exploit Just one stolen from comex, One given to Geo in confidence.

Second This isnt "The" Dev team This is The Chronic Dev Team

Third Its "Limera1n" Not "Green rain"

I know this is mean but I hope Chronic Dev Releases greenposi0n on sunday and burns the other exploit out, It would Be Geohots Fault For being such a thief and attention whore. I would in no way hold the chronic dev team responsible for the lost exploit, They have been working on green poisi0n for a long time, Longer then the 6 months geo said he was working on lamera1n.
    You are one lost cookie man.

Geohot didn't steal anything! Quit spreading rumors.

Geohot discovered this exploit on his own. Its HIS! Comex gave him the "untethered" code(in simple terms it means the phone would remain jailbroken when u turn it on off) that was used in his jailbreakme exploit to execute the jailbreak through Geohot's exploit. That is all. Geohot could've released his jailbreak without it. It just wouldve been tethered.

Nothing was stolen.
    2010-10-10 04:53 PM
    just reJB to the newer beta...you will keep Cydia and JB apps.
    thanks for clarifying!
    2010-10-10 04:53 PM
    install of limera1n went smooth, cant get Appsync to work even though it was released for iOS 4.1 back in Sept. Did anyone else have this issue or are they able to sync with Itunes?
    2010-10-10 05:04 PM
    So basically greenpoison, a great jailbreak that was tested, developed slowly and paid close attention to, to ensure solid performance was pushed to the side by someone who threw a buncha stuff in a pot n handed us a buggy jailbreak sloppy Joe instead? Great, I'm glad. Kbye.
    Yeah pretty much, you seem to be getting the gist of it.

The ChronicDev team had been working on the jailbreak for a long time, bug tested it, made sure it worked with all devices, announced a release date, and had it good to go, but then Geohot dicked them over by releasing his exploit [purposely] a day before ChronicDev did. Due to the nature of "the business" and knowing that there are only a finite number of exploits for iDevices, ChronicDev is then forced to delay their release for god-only-knows-how-long and with no guarantee it will even WORK on future iDevices - and that sucks no matter how you cut it. I dunno how many of you are developers or how many of you could understand how much of a ***** move this was on Geohot's part, but imagine that you worked for MONTHS and MONTHS on something that

1. you knew you wouldn't get paid for
    2. you relentlessly had to answer questions about from noobs
    3. you wanted to be 100% perfect at release date

and imagine all of that work dashed in an instant by an egotistical little f*** who

1. doesn't care about the community in the slightest
    2. wants money donations
    3. gives people no technical support at all and doesn't help noobs
    4. didn't care enough to completely bug test prior to release

and you should understand what ChronicDev is going through.

The facts:
    • ChronicDev is pissed right now, and for good reason
    • Geohot dicked over ChronicDev, purposely
    • Geohot wants money
    • Geohot is an egotistical little f***
    • Geohot released a buggy tool
    • limera1n does NOT jailbreak iPad with 4.2 beta iOS, unfortunately
    • As much as we are pleased to have and use limera1n now, we can still appreciate the work of the author but despise his personality

Done, and done. That's all there is to it. Enjoy your limera1n jailbreaks, and /thread.
    Anyone have try ireasms after jailbreak with limera1n using the iphone 4 on 4.1? It was working and now when i press volume up to send a text it crash
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    does limera1n work on 3gs 3.1.2, firm 5.11.07, phone already jb but tethered. Will this untether the phone if installed?
    2010-10-10 05:06 PM
1,096 ... 16242526272836 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD